Home

Depth Chart Issues

This is a discussion on Depth Chart Issues within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2004, 01:47 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Depth Chart Issues

I have downloaded both poodiddy's rosters and Linder's rosters and every time i start a new dynasty, I have wacked out depth charts. I noticed it first when playing Kent State when Joshua Cribbs wasn't starting the game. At first I thought it was a suspension, but it turns out everytime I start a dynasty, he isn't even in the top 4 on the depth chart, yet is their number one rated player.

When I go to the roster page before starting the dynasty, he is back to number one on the depth chart. It only happens within the dynasty. Weird. There are other players that have the same issues.

Anyone else notice this within their dynasty?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2004, 07:29 PM   #2
MVP

WatchdogXC's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Depth Chart Issues

Cribbs isn't the starter with the default rosters either. EA must have taken in consideration that he had been suspended but has since been reinstated. If you notice Mike Williams, doesn't start for USC by default either. If you want those guys playing, reorganize the depth charts to your liking. Cribbs is pretty fun to play with. I loved using him in 2003.
Old 07-20-2004, 08:44 PM   #3
Rookie

EA is certainly taking some liberties if that is the case. Cribbs was only suspended for one game.

If they wanted to be that specific, shouldn't he pop up on the discipline screen as "marijuana possession?"
Old 07-21-2004, 11:06 AM   #4
MVP

WatchdogXC's Arena

OVR: 15

Wasn't he just reinstated a few weeks ago? I think they weren't sure if he'd be playing at all or be at Kent this season. He got off pretty easy.
Old 07-21-2004, 08:31 PM   #5
Rookie

Now I have noticed this for all of the teams out there. The depth chart will be missing the top players for some positions, or will be out of whack with a 62 OVR playing ahead of a 83 OVR rated player in certain cases.

I think it is an issue with the Dynasty mode itself, not Linder's rosters. His rosters seem to be fine, they just don't reflect actual depth charts, just what EA has put into the game. I don't actually recall all of the players that are missing from the depth chart, but there were some big names in my dynasty.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »