Home

Hahahahaa, Funny things youve seen so far

This is a discussion on Hahahahaa, Funny things youve seen so far within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2004, 11:18 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 7
Hahahahaa, Funny things youve seen so far

Ive had a couple things ive noticed since getting the game. for one, i had my ROLB blitzing the quarterback when he had 5 WR out, so he had no protection. then i did the Big Hit thing and i nailed him so hard his helmet flew off. AHAHA. first time ive seen that. Also, i was in a tough game against the Florida Gators. I was up by less then a touchdown with like 2 minutes to go, and they were charging down the feild. Then they threw the ball and my CB intercepted it and started doing the Gator Chop. LOL. Being a Georgia Bulldogs fan, i thought that was hilarious. any of you guys experience anything liek this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2004, 11:55 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Hahahahaa, Funny things youve seen so far

Some of the team specific tants are very cool, the Gator Chomp and the Seminole tomahawk with the throat slash are cool.

One 'funny' thing I saw that I don't like is how the refs can get in your players way. I guess it's realistic in a sense but they don't seem to even try avoiding you.
Old 07-22-2004, 11:56 AM   #3
MVP

wildcatchild's Arena

OVR: 13

I was playing Georgia in my dynasty, and David Greene lofted a beautiful spiral to a streaking Fred Gibson. I was in Cover 2, so my safety had a good angle on Gibson.....until he ran into the stupid referee who was out of position. The zebra set up a perfect pict and Gibson caught the ball and ran unscathed into the endzone for '6'.
Old 07-23-2004, 01:36 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

i saw an extra football lying on the field while i was punting.
Old 07-23-2004, 01:42 AM   #5
The Few. The Proud.

SportsTop's Arena

OVR: 44

I had a cornerback get turned completely around in the end zone on an out route and actually stumble and lose his balance as he got toasted for 6.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2004, 01:48 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

I picked off a pass and the the down markers moved very fast across the field and its sitting in midfield if you pause it.
Old 07-23-2004, 03:50 AM   #7
Isildur's Heir

McLite's Arena

OVR: 24

I did my favorite dive animation over the pylon with my QB and got drilled by a LB.

Needless to say I actually stopped in midair then got propelled at a high rate of speed out of bounds.

I actually enjoyed it !
Old 07-23-2004, 04:11 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

I've seen two pretty funny things....

First, it went to a cut scene of the fans and I dunno how this happened but the fans hand was HUGE...like bigger than him. I'm assuming it had to do with the camera angle or something. It was online and both of us were smashing buttons to get on with the game so I didn't see it for more than a second.

The other funny thing happened in my dynasty. The CPU was trying to come back and called hurry up after I tackled their guy out of bounds. Thing is the ball was sitting there on the sideline and the ref seemed stuck and couldn't get to it. I was thinking "great, so much for this game...we'll be here forever"

But THEN....all of a sudden, with the camera on the football on the sideline the camera shot back to the QB and the play started instantly. Not knowing what happened I watched it in instant replay. The CB actually was holding the ball and then proceded to snap it THROUGH his legs and back at a crazy angle to the QB. It was really weird. The center didn't even do a snapping motion.

I'm assuming there's some timeout for the ref getting to the ball and if it doesn't happen the ball is just sort of randomly given to some player to snap. It didn't really affect anything but it was pretty strange.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »