Home

I've been kidding myself the whole time

This is a discussion on I've been kidding myself the whole time within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2004, 11:26 AM   #89
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: I\'ve been kidding myself the whole time

I have to agree with air. The first week, I played with my beloved Alabama St Univ Hornets and couldnt complete a pass. After practicing I am much better, I can complete passes. Too bad Alabama St Univ is still horrible. I cant wait til the offseson so I can recruit some talent.
LOL.
Old 07-29-2004, 12:21 PM   #90
MVP

BROman's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NCAA 2005 For $10

Quote:

BDomon said:

Pointing out flaws in a game isn't a crime, but for some reason almost all the reviews do nothing but accentuate the positive. This is the only review I've seen that's worth reading:

Gaming Age NCAA Football 2005 Review

in response to his article, why does he love ncaa 04 so much and hate 05 so much. i know i am not alone in this, i dominated on '04, on heisman, with the cpu sliders all the way up. i ran i-formation the whole game, ran about 5-6 plays, ran a 5-2 defense and blitzed almost every play, and won title after title on '04. i don't care if the cpu a.i. is cheap, i wanted a challenge. yea the dropped passes piss me the hell off, but it makes me work harder and it's not like it doesn't happen sometimes (lsu dropped 8 passes vs va tech in 2002). yea the cpu makes some double coverage catches from time to time, but i see that in real every saturday. i think the reviewer is crazy for giving the game a c-, and on the same token it is not close to a perfect game. it has certain features that are the best they have had, and no game is without its flaws. i don't know where i'm going with this, it is just some pointless rant
Old 07-29-2004, 01:39 PM   #91
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: NCAA 2005 For $10

Quote:

BDomon said:

Pointing out flaws in a game isn't a crime, but for some reason almost all the reviews do nothing but accentuate the positive. This is the only review I've seen that's worth reading:

Gaming Age NCAA Football 2005 Review

That was a good review. More people need to write reviews like that. Even though I'm enjoying the game after using some sliders from my homie from another site, I wouldn't have been crushed had I read that and never purchased it.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »