Home

Heisman difficulty?

This is a discussion on Heisman difficulty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2004, 05:29 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 14
Heisman difficulty?

I just switched over to Heisman difficulty and this game is playing great. There is no speed cheat for the cpu ai like past years! IF there is its toned down. I still hate the meters on Heisman though, and the cpu has a tough time completing 50% of their passes, but other than that i can run pretty well and passing is challenging. Im playing default sliders right now. Anyone else having the same success on heisman that coud give me some suggestions on adjusting the sliders?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2004, 05:45 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Heisman difficulty?

I have just posted my updated sliders for heisman elvel it is on page 72 of the sliders thread and is the 7th post on that page. Heisman level is so much better than past years. This is my first year on this level and I don't see myself changing back to AA anytime soon. I really don't know why people are playing in versity.

Makes me think if I should even buy xbox live because if I'm on hiesman level and many are playing varsity the games may not be as fun, and I heard about those that just quit. Sad sad sad!!!!
Old 07-26-2004, 06:24 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: Heisman difficulty?

Im glad I tried this level. Ive always played on AA in the past and just messed around with heisman, because of the speed cheat and it was impossible to run, but it plays really well. I just hate those superfast meters! Last year you could at least adjust the fg and punt accuracy and the meter would go slower. Not so this year appararently. The meters are flying no matter what. I cant hit a fg to save my life unless its like 20 yards and in lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »