Home

TeamBuilder teams in the Editor (WIP)

This is a discussion on TeamBuilder teams in the Editor (WIP) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-13-2018, 10:32 PM   #193
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: TeamBuilder teams in the Editor (WIP)

I fooled around with it for a few hours last night. Here's what I can tell you thus far: it has nothing to do with the number of rivals you create. In the one that didn't remove my logos, Boise was my rival by default (which I didn't touch) since I replaced Idaho. I suspected maybe the nonconference rivals cause it, but I had accidentally made Fresno State a rival when I was trying to make Florida State one, so in total the dynasty with no issues had 4 created rivals plus the 1 with boise. It also has nothing to do with whether or not you used a created coach or existing coach. I tried to create a dynasty with a created coach and a different school from georgia state to see if either of those was the issue, but it still removed the logo. I tried having a bye week for the first week and then making the next game a rival, still the same problem. I have tried simulating through week 1 before changing rivals to no avail. I am going to go back and create a dynasty with and without a teambuilder team to see if maybe I did something in the first try that I forgot to do with the following tries. I am also only going to try it with Idaho and with florida state, clemson and vanderbilt like in the original dynasty to see what happens. At this point, we know it can be done, but there's a glitch and it's just a matter of either me or another set of eyes finding it.
Old 03-14-2018, 05:12 PM   #194
Rookie

Might have something to do with making either Duke or ECU a rival. Can't say, I'm kind of done trying to tinker with it to find out. Tried to load the original dynasty I had successfully changed rivals with to modify it and it happened with that file too, so I just dumped it and continued to use the backup. I'm trying to think if maybe I did it differently the first time and just forgot in the day or so between when I did it the first time and made a video, but I'm not sure. Will tinker around with it every now and then and will check back here to see if anyone else had any successes.
Old 03-17-2018, 02:26 AM   #195
Pro

So I have a few questions about recruiting.

The most important is I don't want G5 teams and teams like army and navy and georgia tech getting the elite recruits. Is there a way to do that? I'm willing to go in mid season if possible to stop it because I don't want North Texas getting a five star player.

Also, I used Skulletor's recruiting tool to generate recruits, and I recruited a punter whose kicking stats are mid-70s but he's got athletic ratings like speed, acceleration, agility, stamina, in the 90s. Is this an intentional thing to have some recruits like this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2018, 07:33 PM   #196
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzballs
Might have something to do with making either Duke or ECU a rival. Can't say, I'm kind of done trying to tinker with it to find out. Tried to load the original dynasty I had successfully changed rivals with to modify it and it happened with that file too, so I just dumped it and continued to use the backup. I'm trying to think if maybe I did it differently the first time and just forgot in the day or so between when I did it the first time and made a video, but I'm not sure. Will tinker around with it every now and then and will check back here to see if anyone else had any successes.
I was able to mod a teambuilder file with mixed results. I tried to change the mascot name. That did not work. I was able to change the team prestige and some stats and I did not lose my logo.
Old 03-27-2018, 08:26 AM   #197
Rookie

Re: TeamBuilder teams in rthe Editor (WIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzballs
I have used your method, but also was unsuccessful in making an edit without losing my logo. I have 12 teambulder teams total. The only thing I edited was 2 of my players faces, one to my game face and one to matt lienarts. That wprked, but no logos. I should also mention that when setting up the dynasty originally I put 12 teams into the independent conference to replace with teambuilder teams. Dont know if that makes a difference.
Old 04-09-2018, 10:40 PM   #198
Rookie

I was successful in getting the names replaced. Idaho now shows up as GA Southern, N Mex St is now App St, UTSA is now Charlotte and UMASS is now Coastal Carolina. I went back into the game and the new names showed up! Tomorrow I will work on logos but at least the names and correct city shows up

Sent from my LGL84VL using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 04-09-2018, 10:42 PM   #199
Rookie

If this works, no more adding teambuilder teams you can just replace the names in the editor and reload into the game.

Old 04-09-2018, 10:52 PM   #200
Rookie

It shows GA Southern but with Idaho logo and team colors. I will fix this I just wanted to show that the new name does show up0409182250a_Film3.jpg

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »