Home

mjavon's Dynamic Dynasty Tool

This is a discussion on mjavon's Dynamic Dynasty Tool within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-09-2019, 02:02 PM   #217
MVP

jct32's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: mjavon's Dynamic Dynasty Tool

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshrmlb
So I talked to Mjavon, and unfortunately is too busy with his life to finish the progression part of the editor. He left the source code with some progress in the first post. Could anyone help finish his progression project?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didn't see it. Where is it?
Old 02-09-2019, 02:30 PM   #218
MVP

joshrmlb's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jct32
I didn't see it. Where is it?

So my mistake. He did not share it on this thread. From his reddit

“I'm happy to share the source code, I don't think I'll be spending much, if any time on it though. I never really play NCAA anymore and I code all day for work, so it's the last thing I want to do outside of work most days haha”

His reddit is u/mjavon if you have a reddit. I’ll try to get him to send it to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-13-2019, 03:00 AM   #219
MVP

Tearz49ers's Arena

OVR: 0

Noticed last night that on top of the program adding face values of three digits that some players are not designated a face thus it will be blank in the editor.. not sure if that had been picked up on but that could also be causing the crashes.. simple fix is to add a face to that player in the editor.
Old 02-26-2019, 04:09 PM   #220
Pro

I have a question for anyone who's used this tool for an extensive period of time. Since this uses the Dynasty Editor exports instead of the generic editor, does it create an issue with your save files where you run into the error the duplicate PGID's 5 or 6 years down the road?
Old 04-15-2019, 03:36 PM   #221
Just started!

Has anyone ever figured out how to use this in an online dynasty??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2019, 08:19 PM   #222
Banned

eddiehusker's Arena

OVR: 1

Im sure this cannot be used for online dynasties as info is kept on the server... I HOPE IM WRONG!!
Old 07-05-2019, 04:19 PM   #223
Just started!

hey so I think I'm on one of the last steps in the process. So far I have done all of the steps to decrypt the files in BruteForce, used DB Editor to extract the Roster and Recruits file as a CSV, uploaded and downloaded the modified Recruits and Roster CSV from the Dynamic Dynasty Tool site. Now, I'm trying to import the Recruit file back in. I'm using Xan's NCAA 14 Dynasty Config. I tried going to I/O | Import | Overwrite existing, but no matter which tab I use, I keep getting this error message, "The table this data is for cannot be found in this database".
I guess I'm stuck on how to import the Recruits file back into DB Editor.
Old 07-05-2019, 04:39 PM   #224
Just started!

And already figured it out. I forgot that when I used the Dynamic Dynasty tool, I had to remove the first row from the .CSV. The first row for me was "RCPT PRSI", nothing else. Sounds like a receipt and key for how it was exported? Anyways, I forgot to add that back into the Recruits-out.CSV file before importing it into the DB Editor. Hope this helps someone, as I'm doing this for the first time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »