Home

I got a Transfer

This is a discussion on I got a Transfer within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2004, 12:14 PM   #1
MVP

XboxRocks1991's Arena

OVR: 14
I got a Transfer

I am playing in my Longhorn dynasty. I just came off my second consecutive split title. Its about season 12 and after Players Leaving a window popped up. Wyoming's running back wanted to transfer to my school and you are given a choice to deny or accept. I accepted, because I had only one running back on my roster and he was actually my 6th string WR.

AIM-NextGenHotShot
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2004, 12:10 AM   #2
Rookie

Dkrause's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: I got a Transfer

I was simming a kentucky franchise and about season 5-6 one of the ohio state RB transferred. Actually, helped save the wildcats asses as i needed one and he was the best one i had ( 80 i think). Only one i have seen yet. Don
Old 08-17-2004, 11:17 AM   #3
Rookie

MaXx's Arena

OVR: 2

I've had at least 1 transfer after every season, usually have 2 guys that want to. Is that not common for most people??
Old 08-17-2004, 10:02 PM   #4
MVP

Jwally's Arena

OVR: 8

I haven't had a player leave or transfer to my school in either my Kansas or UC dynastys. I'm sure I'll see it sometime.
Cincinnati Bearcats

Old 08-17-2004, 11:41 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 8

i have at least one every year, and had 5 one year. but i'm starting from the very bottom in Alaska. i was thinking they wanted to help me because i'm so pathetic...or that my team is so lame, they know they're going to get playing time. bummer part is that you have to wait a year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2004, 01:36 PM   #6
MVP

DrDoom77's Arena

OVR: 7

I just finished my first season as SE Missouri State, a Div. 1-AA team I moved up to the Sunbelt Conference. I was pretty bad (3-8), and ended up having 3 decent players transfer to me. I got a QB from Ok. State, a TE from Western Michigan, and a HB from Kent State. Considering I almost always have trouble recruiting offensive players, and these guys all have ratings in the mid-upper 70's, this'll help a lot in my 3rd year (when they're first eligible to play).
Old 08-28-2004, 03:20 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 11

In my all NJ region roster dynasty, I simmed 4 years to get rid of the out of regioners. After the 4th year, i got 2 transfers, a 76 WR from UNC and a 80 Tennessee QB. I refused both of them
Old 08-28-2004, 06:32 PM   #8
C*m* *n y** Sp*rs!

TheEnglishHombre's Arena

OVR: 12

It seems to happen a lot with the smaller schools. I had a few guys transfer to me in my Air Force dynasty, but whenever Ive tried bigger schools, never had anyone come in. Makes sense though, because they only should transfer to somewhere they can play, which is usually smaller programs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »