Home

Where do you buy NCAA 14

This is a discussion on Where do you buy NCAA 14 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2018, 04:22 PM   #9
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Where do you buy NCAA 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDSavageBeast
Ebay is where I got mines. 30$ but the money is worth it bro. You'll be playing it for years to come.
Honestly tho, I see that people have made rosters for it and all. Also idk if you guys have seen the game Gridiron Champions that is being talked about. It's backed by a few pro athletes and big businesses so. It looks pretty promising. It won't have the liscensed teams obviously, but they say everything will be fully customizable. So that's definitely something to keep an eye on if you haven't heard about it yet

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality
Old 04-05-2018, 03:55 PM   #10
Rookie

MDSavageBeast's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by YogiGarebear89
Honestly tho, I see that people have made rosters for it and all. Also idk if you guys have seen the game Gridiron Champions that is being talked about. It's backed by a few pro athletes and big businesses so. It looks pretty promising. It won't have the liscensed teams obviously, but they say everything will be fully customizable. So that's definitely something to keep an eye on if you haven't heard about it yet

I have and it looks like a dope concept, but personally I'm waiting to see some more from their end before committing any money to it. A lot of people have put down money towards it, but I can't do that just yet. I hope they make it happen though! One of my favorite Youtubers is one of the major supporters (FlemLo Raps).
Old 04-05-2018, 07:21 PM   #11
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDSavageBeast
I have and it looks like a dope concept, but personally I'm waiting to see some more from their end before committing any money to it. A lot of people have put down money towards it, but I can't do that just yet. I hope they make it happen though! One of my favorite Youtubers is one of the major supporters (FlemLo Raps).
Yeah I'm in the same boat you are in, I personally can't see myself putting money into the game. But I mean just the idea of having a game again would be amazing. The community would be able to make such amazing stuff for that game it's crazy, to think about.

Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »