Home

Worst calls ever

This is a discussion on Worst calls ever within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-15-2018, 09:43 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Worst calls ever

Was playing a UL-Monroe dynasty as a 1st year OC (Simulated to the 2018 season) Was having a great year, got to Georgia State in week 14 i was undefeated in conference play, was down by a TD late... 3rd and 5 so I called I-Form normal - curls... Corners where playing normal 8 yards off, Wide out ran the route, the DB dropped back as normal leaving a gap, WR curls, catches... 1st down. then... FLAG, THEY CALL OFFENSIVE PASS INTERFERENCE! I lost my mind, i watched the replay over and over they called it on the wide receiver whom caught the ball and the DB never touched him till the tackle was made 2 yards away from the catch. I could not believe it. I failed to get the 4th down and end up losing. We both ended up 6-1 in conference and they won the Sunbelt.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »