Home

Issue When Creating Prospects

This is a discussion on Issue When Creating Prospects within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-30-2018, 02:20 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Issue When Creating Prospects

Finally got back into playing the game and I just started a Dynasty mode and spent a few days creating 60+ real-life prospects at the beginning of the Dynasty mode.

However when I booted up the beginning of the season and went to check the scouting, maybe 10 of the players I had created showed up on the recruit list.

Is this a known bug? Is there a workaround? I don't recall this being an issue a few years ago when I had played so maybe I messed up along the way. I did multiple times stop/start/save while creating the prospects (like create all QB/RB, save, log off. Come back work on OL, rinse repeat) and maybe that caused the issue?

Kinda annoying as I don't want to have to edit all the randomly generated recruits once they sign on to a team, takes a bit of the lust away from the realism.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2018, 08:25 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Issue When Creating Prospects

I did the same thing a couple weeks ago. I created 52 (to be exact) real life prospects from the top 300 for the upcoming year and after days of working on it when i entered the season i only found 24 recruits.

I think that may be the limit but I’m not sure. I did however have two saves so i used the second save and re-made four recruits (ones i really wanted in the world) and i found that the four i made most recently replaced the last 4 that i had made out of the 24. So I’m hoping maybe it’s just a bug but i want to know before i make 30+ more recruits again.

NFL:New England Patriots
Cleveland Browns Atlanta Falcons

NCAA: Alabama Crimson Tide
Oklahoma Sooners
Georgia Bulldogs

NBA: Oklahoma City Thunder
Cleveland Cavaliers
Los Angeles Lakers
Old 05-18-2018, 10:59 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Issue When Creating Prospects

I have an online dynasty but I cant figure out how to create custom recruits. I know where to create players but I looked everywhere and I just don't see it. Where did ya'll go and create them? Thanks for the help.

I wonder if it only works for offline dynasties.

Thanks,

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »