Home

Creating 2018 (or any season) schedule

This is a discussion on Creating 2018 (or any season) schedule within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2019, 10:45 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Creating 2018 (or any season) schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemarc1
Question..

I think I know how to take control of every team via the editor..(change the user control tab to 1 under the coach tab, correct?)

But when I go back into the game..how do I switch between coaches to edit each teams schedules?

You can select up to 12 in Dynasty Central Tab. If you have more than 12 active go to Coach Central Tab and select User only. You may have to hit Triangle (PS3) or Y (xbox360) and select the coach again to be able to set him as active. Or just do 12 at a time

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-22-2019, 10:46 PM   #58
Rookie

Interesting that there are at least 2, games this year that are the same as the default 2013 schedule. Miami vs Florida and South Carolina vs North Carolina. Maybe not the same week but I remember both of them in 2013 season

Old 08-23-2019, 08:15 PM   #59
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSEagles001
You can select up to 12 in Dynasty Central Tab. If you have more than 12 active go to Coach Central Tab and select User only. You may have to hit Triangle (PS3) or Y (xbox360) and select the coach again to be able to set him as active. Or just do 12 at a time

Can you go thru this step by step? I’m not seeing “user only” under the coach central tab.
Old 08-23-2019, 08:25 PM   #60
Rookie

Nevermind. I figured it out. Thanks
Old 08-24-2019, 02:58 PM   #61
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemarc1
Can you go thru this step by step? I’m not seeing “user only” under the coach central tab.

Go to Coach Central and select “Coach Info” . Then use R2(PS3) or the Xbox correspondent to select between HC, OC, DC or User only , select User only and it will only show you the teams you can control

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2019, 04:02 PM   #62
Rookie

gtyj's Arena

Is anyone working on a 2019 .csv file schedule like the one sportscreators made last year?
Old 10-07-2019, 11:14 AM   #63
Rookie

I’m going to give 2019 another try. I think I know how to “add” games so that the correct number of games matches real life. I’m going to do 2 schedules: 1 with the 5 new FBS teams (Charlotte, Liberty and the 3 Sunbelt teams) and one with just the default teams. Here are a few tidbits of info to consider:

1. If adding the new FBS teams, unless you have Version 3.10 of the editor, you can’t use Teambuilder teams unless you have figured out a way to get it to pass the error message (“object not set to instance of an object “) . If someone has figured a way to bypass the error and get it to load with Teambuilder teams please let me know.
2. If not, go to Team Data Tab and enter the new team name in place of an existing team (I’ll list the teams I replace and reason ) . Also, change the stadium city and name to match your teams .
3. If you enter the new teams this way, be sure to put the team you replace in the conference of the new team when you do custom conference at the very beginning of creating the dynasty .

4. When doing the schedule, ignore the games involving the teams you replace and replace them with the new teams games and game numbers should match real life .
5. 2013 and 2019 dates are exactly the same. Week 1 is August 29-September 2. To include week 0(August 22-26) , just put them at the very beginning of Week 1. You might have to add games in the editor for week 1. To do so, change any matchup not involving FCS teams to have one team facing an FCs team. You might have to do it in the game to actually “add” the game . Thanks very much for the user who described how to “add” games. I’ll look up the username later.

Last edited by GSEagles001; 10-07-2019 at 12:20 PM.
Old 10-07-2019, 11:37 AM   #64
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokie525
Here's a picture of the 2018 schedule working on my xbox.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks I might try your method

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »