Home

How Quickly Could EA Make a New Game

This is a discussion on How Quickly Could EA Make a New Game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2018, 04:19 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
How Quickly Could EA Make a New Game

Just curious, with all of these lawsuits winding down if things work in the favor of the athletes, how quickly could EA Make a game. Is 2019 a long shot?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2018, 05:52 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: How Quickly Could EA Make a New Game

Not happening.
Old 12-06-2018, 06:59 PM   #3
Pro

souljahbill's Arena

OVR: 2

Just a guess:

It would take a year to get a basic version out using Madden’s engine

2 years to get an updated version of the previous year which would be better but still not where we want it to be.

And the 3rd game in year 3 would be where the game starts to not be “Madden with college teams” anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-06-2018, 11:29 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

I still feel like EA pooped the bed ending it, I understand when teams and such started to pull out but even long before it, I feel like greed of the company and some fans wanting the more authentic rosters is was dumb. They should have swallowed that pride and just said hey generic rosters and let the fans and roster communities do what they want from there. Which we basically do now, but without any updated uniforms, playoff etc.. our greed and expectation of perfection and realism is what brought this downfall, if just would have went with strictly generic rosters in say even ncaa 14 I fully feel like we would still have a decent game out now. With that said , I do believe it be minimum 2 years after an announced game to get everything together even then we will be behind a year in things.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »