Home

The Fatigue Off Thread

This is a discussion on The Fatigue Off Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2018, 06:20 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: The Fatigue Off Thread

One other thing I recently did since it was brought up a while back, is change the Air Force/Army/Navy/Georgia Tech coordinators to be Run Heavy 35/65 so they don't spread their simulated stat game breaking disease to other schools in case they get picked up as a HC, lol

Generally though, keeping the service schools QBs being low 70's throw power, low 50's accuracy, keeps them in check.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2018, 07:57 PM   #26
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Dozier
I also wonder how many people actually go into the coach specifics during the game and realize without their doing, pass coverage always seems to be set to "conservative" (short pass read) lol. I always make sure to turn it back to balanced.
I've never noticed it on conservative, but I rarely do defensive adjustments. Looks like I'll have to start looking lol.

Major Boise State fan
Old 12-14-2018, 10:41 PM   #27
MVP

OVR: 13

Some other things I use, since the generator seems to be kinda awful at producing NFL Round prospects

Average height/weight
https://www.ncsasports.org/football/...ing-guidelines

Also random name generators for incoming freshman

Black
http://www.fantasynamegenerators.com...p#.Whst6kqnHIU

White
http://www.fantasynamegenerators.com/english_names.php

Samoan (for those BYU teams lol)
http://www.fantasynamegenerators.com/samoan-names.php
Old 12-15-2018, 11:25 AM   #28
Rookie

hunterdawgs10's Arena

Thanks for the responses guys.

I may try out the default Heisman. I picked up a ps3 and NCAA 14 because I missed college offense - obviously the option is a big part of that - so it would defeat the purpose if I can't use the plays that are the main reason I got this game. If that makes sense.

Gonna be a tough switch though. Really enjoying JKits. I haven't tried fatigue off as I'm 1-3 as Wyoming as it is lol.
Old 12-15-2018, 11:41 AM   #29
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterdawgs10
Thanks for the responses guys.

I may try out the default Heisman. I picked up a ps3 and NCAA 14 because I missed college offense - obviously the option is a big part of that - so it would defeat the purpose if I can't use the plays that are the main reason I got this game. If that makes sense.

Gonna be a tough switch though. Really enjoying JKits. I haven't tried fatigue off as I'm 1-3 as Wyoming as it is lol.
If it's going well, what makes you want to switch? Just the option game?
Old 12-15-2018, 12:52 PM   #30
MVP

young22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by moose141
So since this is the fatigue off thread, I figure I’d ask if anyone has tried anything like this.. I just want to limit the editing pregame time of putting in things like formation subs for the CPU and whatnot, not to mention I do like seeing guys on my squad come in due to fatigue to get them some game time. With that said, has anyone tried something like going fatigue on for the first/third quarters and then off for the second/fourth quarters? Cause I mean the idea would really be to try and keep the CPU competitive at the ends of the half and the game, while still seeing some subs earlier on. Thoughts?
That sounds pretty interesting. What I've done is "reset" fatigue, I'll have it on the whole game except for the first play of the second half. Try out the 2nd/4th idea and let us know how it goes, maybe you're on to something here.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 12-15-2018, 02:56 PM   #31
Rookie

hunterdawgs10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuscaloosa
If it's going well, what makes you want to switch? Just the option game?
Yeah mainly..but now 5 games in, not seeing that the option game is overpowered at this moment with my current roster.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2018, 09:25 PM   #32
Pro

Becanes's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by young22
That sounds pretty interesting. What I've done is "reset" fatigue, I'll have it on the whole game except for the first play of the second half. Try out the 2nd/4th idea and let us know how it goes, maybe you're on to something here.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Operation Sports mobile app
Does that work?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »