Home

Slow, Methodical Offense, Run Clock... Cheese?

This is a discussion on Slow, Methodical Offense, Run Clock... Cheese? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-14-2019, 10:44 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Slow, Methodical Offense, Run Clock... Cheese?

I am trying to get my Mississippi State's dynasty pass defense out of the basement. So, playing Louisiana Monroe tonight, we are doing good. I mean really good. Stopping all they have. We are up 28-0. My TE catches a pass runs three steps, gets popped and fumbles. They get it and a few plays later they score. Then they score on two more drives that was hurt up. We were sucking some. We got the ball with about 4 minutes left in the 4th quarter. We chewed clock and kicked a FG for good measure. Final 45-21. Win and defense was good.
Old 01-15-2019, 12:59 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Slow, Methodical Offense, Run Clock... Cheese?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collegefbfan
I am trying to get my Mississippi State's dynasty pass defense out of the basement. So, playing Louisiana Monroe tonight, we are doing good. I mean really good. Stopping all they have. We are up 28-0. My TE catches a pass runs three steps, gets popped and fumbles. They get it and a few plays later they score. Then they score on two more drives that was hurt up. We were sucking some. We got the ball with about 4 minutes left in the 4th quarter. We chewed clock and kicked a FG for good measure. Final 45-21. Win and defense was good.
I think what would help would be to adjust your expectations. In 14 pass defense for the user really sucks and most users are often in the lower third at best in pass defense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »