Home

What Way To Think Of Audibles?

This is a discussion on What Way To Think Of Audibles? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2019, 10:06 AM   #17
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What Way To Think Of Audibles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collegefbfan
Man, it is so crazy how y'all say this play or that play is easy. I have tried all sorts of ways to blitz around or up or up the middle. I rarely, very rarely, can. He just gets caught up. Maybe my players aren't good enough in their attributes.

A lot of it absolutely has to do with your players skills. Many of my house rules came into effect as I started bringing in top tier talent. When I was starting out my dynasty I had zero restrictions on plays I could run or who I could use. I was using default heisman sliders. I still went 4-8, all 4 wins were over FCS. My team was below 60 overall. The next year I was mid 60’s and went 9-4. It wasn’t until like 7 years and beyond in or so I started having to rule out things like read options, blitzing as a user, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Major Boise State fan
Old 01-08-2019, 06:59 PM   #18
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet19
A lot of it absolutely has to do with your players skills. Many of my house rules came into effect as I started bringing in top tier talent. When I was starting out my dynasty I had zero restrictions on plays I could run or who I could use. I was using default heisman sliders. I still went 4-8, all 4 wins were over FCS. My team was below 60 overall. The next year I was mid 60’s and went 9-4. It wasn’t until like 7 years and beyond in or so I started having to rule out things like read options, blitzing as a user, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Right. Once you’ve built your team in to a team that gets the recruits, the only way to stop yourself from being OP is limiting your play calling
Old 01-08-2019, 11:50 PM   #19
Pro

Maybe that is what it is. I love this game since 04. Maybe because in dynasty mode, I kept moving around so much, I never truly built a team up. I am now with Minnesota and Mississippi State dynasties. Could ths be why I don't get too many sacks yet? My players aren't highly rated yet.
Old 01-09-2019, 01:30 PM   #20
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Quote:
Maybe that is what it is. I love this game since 04. Maybe because in dynasty mode, I kept moving around so much, I never truly built a team up. I am now with Minnesota and Mississippi State dynasties. Could ths be why I don't get too many sacks yet? My players aren't highly rated yet.
That's probably it. I got to a point where I was getting like 5-8 sacks a game, it was insane.

Major Boise State fan
Old 01-09-2019, 06:55 PM   #21
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by xToXiCxSAVAGEx
You can get pressure by bull rushing the DT. It's cheesy because its a bug, but you don't necessarily get sacks. You just get pressure and force the QB to make a decision.

As for the ends, speed is the biggest thing. When the ball is snapped, move your left stick straight back towards you so your DE will go in a straight line and then quickly move it right. The tackle often backs up to follow your straight path and with your speed the tackle can't catch back up when you break right suddenly.
So, what about anything, any moves with the right thumbstick sprint? Leave those alone, of what? Thanks for the other tip.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2019, 09:15 PM   #22
Pro

Quote:
So, what about anything, any moves with the right thumbstick sprint? Leave those alone, of what? Thanks for the other tip.

With the DE/OLB I believe if you go out-in (in reference to the QB) it’ll do the move where the DE slaps the O lineman out of the way.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »