Home

Can't Players Be Edited To Be Great???

This is a discussion on Can't Players Be Edited To Be Great??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-10-2019, 05:02 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Can't Players Be Edited To Be Great???

I haven't looked much into this. I usually edit my players names in dynasty. I believe I saw where you can edit their qualities/attributes. So, why not do that? Make a great team, all 99s or something like that. Is it because it wouldn't be fun then? Or what? So, do you edit this at all? I could make my DEs faster or whatever to get more sacks. I have never done it. So, what's your thoughts?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2019, 06:44 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Can't Players Be Edited To Be Great???

You could do this, but I imagine the game would get pretty boring after a while. Most people in the OS Forum are looking for ways to challenge themselves more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collegefbfan
I haven't looked much into this. I usually edit my players names in dynasty. I believe I saw where you can edit their qualities/attributes. So, why not do that? Make a great team, all 99s or something like that. Is it because it wouldn't be fun then? Or what? So, do you edit this at all? I could make my DEs faster or whatever to get more sacks. I have never done it. So, what's your thoughts?
Old 01-10-2019, 07:18 PM   #3
Rookie

Pretty much what ZN30 said. But that’s what made NCAA so great in my opinion. They gave you more freedom to make the game how you see fit.

You don’t like how some incoming fresh are? Change it. You don’t like how progression in the off-season went? You can change that.

Possibilities could be endless to what you want to do in the game. That’s why after 5 years it’s still relevant.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-10-2019, 07:40 PM   #4
Pro

I have never done it. You guys that go beast mode even on Heisman are looking for challenges. I get that. I will never be that great. But like I said just curious.
Old 01-10-2019, 10:17 PM   #5
MVP

whughes's Arena

I edit the top 10-15 recruits every season to somewhere between 80-85 overall. Gives more meaning to those top recruits

Fan of:
Chicago Bears
U of M Wolverines
CMU Chippewas

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2019, 04:28 PM   #6
Rookie

bryan_nelson88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by whughes
I edit the top 10-15 recruits every season to somewhere between 80-85 overall. Gives more meaning to those top recruits
I bump up All-Americans who I believe are too low rated. I see a lot of All-Americans from small schools who are rated in the 70s so I bump them quite a bit.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »