Home

has anyone ever swapped out bowl stadiums?

This is a discussion on has anyone ever swapped out bowl stadiums? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2019, 10:44 AM   #17
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: has anyone ever swapped out bowl stadiums?

Quote:
Originally Posted by br2000
Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but text that is added to the endzone of a Team Builder team occupies the EZTA and EZTB columns. The EZTC column is a numeric value and is the color of the text. There is also a EZBG column which is also a numeric value and the background color of the endzone.
So, I did a test dynasty with a Teambuilder team to see which columns populated and the difference between values for Teambuilder team and the other teams. I did see EZTA and EZTB populated by the Teambuilder team but for the rest of the teams it's left blank. so I'm wondering if it'll even read it if I manually put the names for the other teams in those columns. I am replacing each team field with either a practice field or a high school field because I know they don't have any logo's on them. I know that some of the high school and practices field have the slanted stripes in the end zone and then some have nothing. So I wonder if I enter the team names in the EZTA and EZTB columns for the fields that don't have anything in the end zone, if they will show up??
Old 06-11-2019, 09:21 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomahawkNation
So, if I was attempting to make the end zone background colorless/transparent would I set EZBG to ‘0’?
I don't know if that would make it transparent, but try it.
Old 06-11-2019, 09:21 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
So, I did a test dynasty with a Teambuilder team to see which columns populated and the difference between values for Teambuilder team and the other teams. I did see EZTA and EZTB populated by the Teambuilder team but for the rest of the teams it's left blank. so I'm wondering if it'll even read it if I manually put the names for the other teams in those columns. I am replacing each team field with either a practice field or a high school field because I know they don't have any logo's on them. I know that some of the high school and practices field have the slanted stripes in the end zone and then some have nothing. So I wonder if I enter the team names in the EZTA and EZTB columns for the fields that don't have anything in the end zone, if they will show up??
The end zone values appear to be set for the teams that are in game. I'm not sure what would happen doing what you are suggesting. Only one way to find out...

Last edited by br2000; 06-11-2019 at 09:24 PM. Reason: clarification
Old 06-12-2019, 12:30 AM   #20
Get off my lawn

JHamilton9's Arena

Quote:
So, if I was attempting to make the end zone background colorless/transparent would I set EZBG to ‘0’?

I haven't tried this myself, but if the end zone colors are based on the color palette (256 colors), 0 would be black. 15 would be white.
Old 06-12-2019, 08:29 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton9
I haven't tried this myself, but if the end zone colors are based on the color palette (256 colors), 0 would be black. 15 would be white.

I don't believe that the conventional color palette was used. I think they used something that had up to 5 digit values.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2019, 08:32 AM   #22
Rookie

TomahawkNation's Arena

I was able to successfully change the text for my teambuilder team's endzones using the EZTA and EZTB tabs. I tried adding text to Navy's endzone but it didn't show. Maybe it's because they don't have text and instead have a checkered endzone? I'll experiment with this some more later this evening after work and let y'all know if I discover anything noteworthy
Old 06-13-2019, 11:27 AM   #23
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
I was able to successfully change the text for my teambuilder team's endzones using the EZTA and EZTB tabs. I tried adding text to Navy's endzone but it didn't show. Maybe it's because they don't have text and instead have a checkered endzone? I'll experiment with this some more later this evening after work and let y'all know if I discover anything noteworthy
I can tell you that if you go under the Teams tab, and go to Endzone 1 and Endzone 2 and put values between 482-485 it will either give you a striped or plain grass end zone. Those are the values for the high school fields. Also by changing FLID to one of the practice fields or high school football field it will remove the logos. Maybe if you change the endzone values to one with just plain green grass and then go under EZTA and EZTB and enter text it may show up.
Old 06-23-2019, 02:08 PM   #24
Rookie

falcor1234's Arena

has anyone found out how to change the background color? I tried EZBG and it did nothing I even have a column labeled end zone background but they are all 0 for every team just like the EZBG column.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »