Home

Had to go back to NCAA ‘12

This is a discussion on Had to go back to NCAA ‘12 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2019, 08:20 PM   #33
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Had to go back to NCAA ‘12

Okay so because of you guys i caved in and boughy 12 today. Cant wait to get it home and dig into it...see what i csn do bout these LB's. I believe the Dynasty editor was custom made for this game.

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by TarHeelPhenom; 07-27-2019 at 12:45 AM.
Old 07-26-2019, 11:52 PM   #34
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
Okay so because of you guys i caved in and boughy 12 today. Cant wait to get it home and dig into it...see what i csn do bout these LB's. I believe the Dynasty editor was custom made for this game.

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Operation Sports mobile app
Don't do anything lol. Embrace the D! Seriously though, I know you like that old school, cloud of dust, trenches style - so I'm excited to see what you can do with a game that brings the D right out of the gate.
Old 07-26-2019, 11:55 PM   #35
Pro

Oh, and another major pro to this game - I've had tons of injuries without making any roster edits. This is a huge advantage over '14, IMO.

How were the other years on injuries? I really can't remember.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2019, 12:23 AM   #36
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuscaloosa
Don't do anything lol. Embrace the D! Seriously though, I know you like that old school, cloud of dust, trenches style - so I'm excited to see what you can do with a game that brings the D right out of the gate.

LOL to be honest I don't want to do much at all. Just watching a couple of games, it doesn't look like much needs to be done at all. i
I did check to see if the roster works in the editors and they do which is cool. One question though...do you know if it was hard coded into the game which teams run no huddle...and was this the game where they patched in the "look to the sideline" animation after the game dropped? I don't see a place to change it in game.
Old 07-27-2019, 01:21 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
LOL to be honest I don't want to do much at all. Just watching a couple of games, it doesn't look like much needs to be done at all. i
I did check to see if the roster works in the editors and they do which is cool. One question though...do you know if it was hard coded into the game which teams run no huddle...and was this the game where they patched in the "look to the sideline" animation after the game dropped? I don't see a place to change it in game.
I'll chime in here about the no huddle...
Unfortunately, I never found a way to turn off/change the no huddle offenses... In 14' you just had to change the coaches offensive aggression to low (I think) but you couldn't do that on 12'... My biggest gripe with 12' was this very issue...
Old 07-27-2019, 02:25 AM   #38
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by yount19
I'll chime in here about the no huddle...
Unfortunately, I never found a way to turn off/change the no huddle offenses... In 14' you just had to change the coaches offensive aggression to low (I think) but you couldn't do that on 12'... My biggest gripe with 12' was this very issue...
Good news...I loaded the roster up in the editor and found the tab for huddle/no huddle. Its under the COACHES tab under the heading "COHT" meaning Coach Huddle Type. I changed all teams who had the number "1" which we know to be "Normal" in NCAA 14. I switched them to the number "2" which is aggressive and sure enough they all do the look to the sideline animation. So its one of those hidden things in 12.
Old 07-27-2019, 05:01 AM   #39
Rookie

For those that have run dynasties in '12, do you see any problems with the CPU stats? Do the season totals seem reasonable.
Old 07-27-2019, 09:07 AM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoolyGuy
For those that have run dynasties in '12, do you see any problems with the CPU stats? Do the season totals seem reasonable.

I’m not one to try and follow what I see on TV. I control 12 schools, and no contracts. Yes, no one changes schools, but it resembles 32 team control on Madden and it’s been a blast recruiting against myself and the cpu!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »