Home

Anyone Want To Do Some Quick Edits?

This is a discussion on Anyone Want To Do Some Quick Edits? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-26-2020, 11:48 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Anyone Want To Do Some Quick Edits?

So I'm completely ignorant when it comes to modding/editing, I'd like to learn, but I don't want to screw up my dynasty file. Would anyone be willing to make some quick dynasty edits for a follow fan that would forever be indebted? PM me if you're interested and/or able.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2020, 06:30 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Anyone Want To Do Some Quick Edits?

Download the EA DB editor that's pinned in this forum. Load it up using the dynasty template that's included, then load your dynasty file (file will look different depending on whether it's PS3 or XBOX 360). When all is done click save and should be good to go. There are a few videos showing how to do this if my explanation isn't in depth enough

What system are you on in the first place?

If you really are having trouble I can help, but I think it's always better to figure out how to do something for yourself if it's not super tedious (you know, the whole teach a man to fish cliche)

Just let me know what you decide to do and if you still need help
Old 01-26-2020, 09:30 PM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by natenagy
So I'm completely ignorant when it comes to modding/editing, I'd like to learn, but I don't want to screw up my dynasty file. Would anyone be willing to make some quick dynasty edits for a follow fan that would forever be indebted? PM me if you're interested and/or able.
Make multiple saves of your dynasty and you should be fine. What do you want edited anyway?
Old 01-26-2020, 09:52 PM   #4
Rookie

I'm using PS3, I have the editor open, but I can't get the USR-DATA to load, I'm getting the "this is not a DB or MC02" error.

I just want some rivals changed for my teambuilder team, some coach things changed, and some stadium things changed (if possible).
Old 01-26-2020, 10:11 PM   #5
Rookie

I've also downloaded and installed bruteforce but i'm getting the MSVBVM50.DLL error when I try to open that. I'd like to learn how to do all of this, but I don't even really know where to start.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2020, 10:49 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by natenagy
I've also downloaded and installed bruteforce but i'm getting the MSVBVM50.DLL error when I try to open that. I'd like to learn how to do all of this, but I don't even really know where to start.

In order to fix this missing DLL issue, download the visual basic 6.0 runtime found here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=24417

NEVER download random DLL files from the internet. Any DLL file you would legitimately need is either packaged with the program or with some runtime from microsoft (or another reputable company). They will almost always contain malware or a virus

In order to solve your other problem, when you navigate to your file, change the filetype the browser is looking for to "all files" and you will be able to open the USR-DATA file.

If you're still having issues shoot me a PM (so I get a notification) and I'll just do it for you if you tell me the edits you want. I have a good amount of experience with the EA DB editor and bruteforce savedata since I primarily play on the PS3 emulator now. On a completely separate note, do you by any chance have the uniform packs for NCAA 14? Or know someone who does? I really need to find someone who does

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »