Home

Dynasty Question

This is a discussion on Dynasty Question within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-12-2020, 01:56 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Dynasty Question

What I want to do is i want to create the Dynasty where like the first season won't matter like I want to create it as if like Season 2 would be season 1 of the school and such and I was wondering I know you only have 21 scholarships you can add and you can only put 35 players on your board at once but how many players can your bring into your school each season? So if i make my team all lower rating players type thing and then just cut them at the end of the season type thing or cut the best players if I use the team-builder type thing but I was just wondering how many players you can bring in from recruiting per season.

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2020, 02:51 PM   #2
Rookie

timtime's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Dynasty Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCAAFBall00
What I want to do is i want to create the Dynasty where like the first season won't matter like I want to create it as if like Season 2 would be season 1 of the school and such and I was wondering I know you only have 21 scholarships you can add and you can only put 35 players on your board at once but how many players can your bring into your school each season? So if i make my team all lower rating players type thing and then just cut them at the end of the season type thing or cut the best players if I use the team-builder type thing but I was just wondering how many players you can bring in from recruiting per season.

Thanks
You have 25 scholarships to use. That is the max you can bring to your team in 1 season. You can have 70 max player on your team.
Old 02-12-2020, 08:50 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

So if I made a team builder and made everyon3 horrible I could get 1 per position if not 2 per each season correct?
Old 02-12-2020, 11:43 PM   #4
Rookie

timtime's Arena

OVR: 0

Correct. 22 spots on the field. That leaves you with 3 extra players unless you want a kicker and punter. You could use 1 kicker for both spots leaving you with 2 extra spots.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »