Home

Infinity Engine 2.0 + Force Impact System

This is a discussion on Infinity Engine 2.0 + Force Impact System within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2020, 03:44 PM   #1
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Will always be an all-time favorite. With the right combination of sliders and ratings adjustments, what NCAA Football does using this engine and system still til this day is a thing of beauty. I still find myself pausing and replaying game action a lot. They got it right with Infinity 2.0 IMO of course.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2020, 07:15 PM   #2
Rookie

sporty37io's Arena

OVR: 0

Last edited by sporty37io; 06-24-2020 at 07:18 PM.
Old 06-24-2020, 07:16 PM   #3
Rookie

sporty37io's Arena

Re: Infinity Engine 2.0 + Force Impact System

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
Will always be an all-time favorite. With the right combination of sliders and ratings adjustments, what NCAA Football does using this engine and system still til this day is a thing of beauty. I still find myself pausing and replaying game action a lot. They got it right with Infinity 2.0 IMO of course.

What sliders and ratings adjustments are you using? I would like to try them.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 06-25-2020, 02:51 PM   #4
Pro

chris11sg's Arena

OVR: 11

Yeah I definitely want to see these sliders in action too.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Follow me!- www.twitter.com/chris11sg
Old 06-25-2020, 04:48 PM   #5
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

For me it's threefold:

1) A combination of using tdawgs Workbook which is in the roster section to go along with some personal edits I've come up with for player attributes.

2) Keeping all in-game sliders as close to 50 as possible with the exception of kick sliders allowing for varieties of kicks/punts.

3) Editing hidden sliders within the Profile

There is give and take for me in order for the game to play out the way I perceive it; so I do certain things that others may not. For example, when it comes to global editing...no matter what, I always "0" Hit Power for all players because I prefer wrap and gang tackles. That's just one example. Also, somehow some way, I've been able to COMPLETELY eliminate the patty cake animation between OL/DL, suction blocking, things that disturbed me and for my eyes it makes this game beautiful. Of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder and so what I may deem pretty may not be the same for someone else. But, I just love Infinity Engine 2.0.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2020, 11:35 PM   #6
MVP

young22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
For me it's threefold:

1) A combination of using tdawgs Workbook which is in the roster section to go along with some personal edits I've come up with for player attributes.

2) Keeping all in-game sliders as close to 50 as possible with the exception of kick sliders allowing for varieties of kicks/punts.

3) Editing hidden sliders within the Profile

There is give and take for me in order for the game to play out the way I perceive it; so I do certain things that others may not. For example, when it comes to global editing...no matter what, I always "0" Hit Power for all players because I prefer wrap and gang tackles. That's just one example. Also, somehow some way, I've been able to COMPLETELY eliminate the patty cake animation between OL/DL, suction blocking, things that disturbed me and for my eyes it makes this game beautiful. Of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder and so what I may deem pretty may not be the same for someone else. But, I just love Infinity Engine 2.0.
Hidden sliders within the profile?

Sent from my SM-A102W using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »