Home

Teambuilder still available?

This is a discussion on Teambuilder still available? within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-30-2015, 06:34 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Teambuilder still available?

Is Teambuilder still available to use on PS3? Hopefully I'll be getting a PS3 soon and have wanted to get NCAA for awhile, mostly due to the Teambuilder addition. A lack of Teambuilder pretty much rules out getting NCAA and I'll go for Backbreaker instead.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2015, 07:31 PM   #2
Rookie

LuckySeven's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Teambuilder still available?

Yeah the site is still there, just have to find your way to it, EA Sports has removed all mention of NCAA 14 from their main site.
Old 10-07-2016, 11:22 AM   #3
Just started!

Guys super noob here with this modding stuff. But is Teambuilder still available for NCAA 13? Or will I need to find a copy of NCAA 14. The problem I had after a long time of not playing games is I broke out my copy of NCAA 13 and my high-school team I had made is still there, I can start a new season but every single time I go back and try to load a dynasty with them my Xbox 360 freezes and I have to power it off. I can always restart a dynasty, play a few games but when I shut the machine down and restart it to play a few hours later, the saved dynasty with my teammbuilder team will never load, it freezes every single time. I found a back alley so to speak to the teambuilder website and searched and did find my team, just can't get it to work. I can't "remake" my team either, that option seems gone on my XBOX. Need some help if anyone knows anything to do here. Thank you.
Old 10-12-2016, 12:45 PM   #4
MVP

Iceman87GT's Arena

OVR: 15

I can get to the site but I can't get it to recognize my login. Any work arounds with this? Luckily I had a couple of created teams from back when the game first launched but I'm thinking about getting it for 360 and i set most (if not all) of my '14 teams to PS3, even if I don't pick it up on 360 there are still changes I want to make to my teams.

So I'm looking to create at least one of my schools (Kennesaw State my alma mater) for 360, and make some tweaks to the uniform. I have minor references to our 3rd color, Burgundy, which doesn't get used by our athletics but I like the look of it, but I want to change how it's referenced (it's a thin stripe down the pants, I want to go with a thick stripe outlined by 2 thin Burgundy stripes instead which would match the way I've referenced it on the helmets), also we introduced our actual unis since I last edited the unis and while i can't replicate the chrome numbers we have I want to add grey to the black uniforms (athletic gold numbers on black jerseys doesn't look right, I should have included a grey outline like I did on our Gold jerseys). I also want to change which pieces are the #1 option (IRL we wear gold helmets which I have set-up as the alternate as I made these before the helmet color was determined and I assumed it'd be black).

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins
RIP Atlanta Thrashers
Old 11-23-2016, 09:29 AM   #5
Rookie

Angry Re: Teambuilder still available?

Does someone have the same problem as I have? Always when I create a team, it replaces the previous one. There is a limit of 10 teams you can create, but for some reason new team always replaces the previously created team. It does this no matter if I have logger out and back again, or go to main page and create from there. Same result.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2017, 03:33 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyMela
Does someone have the same problem as I have? Always when I create a team, it replaces the previous one. There is a limit of 10 teams you can create, but for some reason new team always replaces the previously created team. It does this no matter if I have logger out and back again, or go to main page and create from there. Same result.
It no longer allows you 10 teams. You can only have 1 at a time now.
Old 01-18-2017, 09:14 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by poncho0091
It no longer allows you 10 teams. You can only have 1 at a time now.
Well that's annoying.. not as annoying as not being able to link your web persona and XBOX persona.. but still annoying. An absolute process.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »