Home

Teambuilder site down

This is a discussion on Teambuilder site down within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2020, 10:53 AM   #393
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Teambuilder site down

Quote:
Originally Posted by mancavehawkeye
So can I create a team thru the game and save it? Example: Midwest U in Ogden, Utah?
No, you cannot create a team in-game. You can only download already created teams. From there, you could make edits to said team using the PC editor software following some of the findings in threads on the main forum.

If you decided to go down this path, I strongly suggest reading through the posts before just going out point-blank asking how to do it.
Old 06-07-2020, 02:12 AM   #394
Get off my lawn

JHamilton9's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mancavehawkeye
So can I create a team thru the game and save it? Example: Midwest U in Ogden, Utah?
You can download teams using the console. Once loaded into a dynasty, changes you can make using the console are some edits to the roster.

To make more changes, you'll need to transfer your dynasty file to a Windows computer. From there, you'll have to use a few apps and an editor. There, you can change uniform styles and colors, home location, etc. You can't add or edit the logos.
Old 09-23-2020, 12:09 AM   #395
MVP

OVR: 3

Does anyone know how to put a custom team into NCAA 14? I understand logos can’t be used, I just want the school name, location stadium, and colors. Any help is appreciated
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2020, 04:40 PM   #396
Pro

parent22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culture Rot
Does anyone know how to put a custom team into NCAA 14? I understand logos can’t be used, I just want the school name, location stadium, and colors. Any help is appreciated
I'm gonna direct you to here:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...ball-14-a.html

If you want to go more in depth then I recommend checking out College Football Revamped.
Old 09-27-2020, 03:24 PM   #397
Rookie

jjktkk's Arena

Quick question. Prior to teambuilder, did older versions of NCAA football have a create a school, create a player feature?
Old 09-29-2020, 04:38 PM   #398
Rookie

Limasbravo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjktkk
Quick question. Prior to teambuilder, did older versions of NCAA football have a create a school, create a player feature?
Yes. In the older generations, PS2 etc, and had create a school/player in the game. It certainly wasn't as detailed as Teambuilder. Such as you had to choose a generic logo and could only choose from a handful of stadiums. You could choose colors and from a handful of jersey/helmet styles though.
Old 06-27-2022, 02:02 PM   #399
Rookie

Limasbravo's Arena

Looks like the Teambuilder server for downloads might be finally taken down, I haven't been able to get in the last two days.

A little sad, but really incredible they left it up this long.

Hope everyone was able to grab the schools they wanted.

Maybe a few I'd grab if I had a chance again, but got pretty much all I wanted.
Old 07-01-2022, 12:27 PM   #400
Rookie

I made the mistake of deleting my emcc and indy junco rosters to make room for other rosters.
It was such a great feature. I doubt it’s coming back but having it for 8 years we really can’t complain much.
RIP teammaker!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »