Home

Over 10 Interceptions per game??? what the hell

This is a discussion on Over 10 Interceptions per game??? what the hell within the NFL Head Coach Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach > NFL Head Coach Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2009, 02:02 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Over 10 Interceptions per game??? what the hell

I've been fighting with my starting QB for two seasons now. My qb is Zazzali, in his first year, he was untouchable, and tore teams up. In year two he averaged about 2-3 interceptions per game. Now in his third year he's tossing 3 interceptions per game. ALL of my QBs play the same way, and all 3 have Potentials of 97 and 98 (after the motivation special skill)

My Defense pulls in about 7 interceptions per game. I once played the Colts and Manning threw 11 interceptions, and Zazzali threw 3, and my backup threw 3 more. That's 17 interceptions in 1 game!?!?

It's not my coaches. I think it's my sliders. Here's why.

to fix my QB problems a long time ago I tried moving all my QB sliders, and WR sliders to 100, I also moved the AIs defensive sliders to 0. Didn't help. as a matter of fact I think that's been the problem.

Last night I moved every slider back to 50 across the board. After doing that, Zazzali played like an MVP again, like his first year. He had only 1 interception that game, and it was right before I fixed the sliders. The other team only threw 1 interception.

Could it be that 2 seasons of screwy interception ratings is all because the Sliders are jacked up???
What do I do to make this game more playable?

I'm 12-0 right now, but I'm not having much fun. It's sad to me that my Free Safety is currently the CLEAR choice as Player of the Year. He averages 3-4 interceptions per game, most of which he returns for TDs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2009, 08:03 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Over 10 Interceptions per game??? what the hell

what did you have your sliders set to?
Old 10-22-2009, 11:58 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: Over 10 Interceptions per game??? what the hell

QB and WR sliders set to 100 is what caused the problem. I heard set any slider to 100 and you'll see some strange results.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach > NFL Head Coach Sliders »