Home

NFL Head Coach Interview Questions

This is a discussion on NFL Head Coach Interview Questions within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2006, 07:45 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NFL Head Coach Interview Questions

Do you have any questions for the Producers of NFL Head Coach? If so, post them here.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2006, 08:48 PM   #2
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NFL Head Coach Interview Questions

How Current are The Coaches going to be in this game will guys like Herm Edwards Be on the Chiefs and Art Shell on the Raiders or is the game gonna have the current as of 2005?

what coaches will be in the game cuz in madden Bill Billchick and Bill Parcells are not included in Madden so will they be included in NFL Head Coach?

will Assistents be in this game also how current will they be also will guys like Al Sunders be on the RedSkins?

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!
Kansas #1 KU Basketball Fan!
Kansas #1 Boston Redsox Fan!
Kansas #1 K-State Football Fan!
Kansas #1 OKC Thunder Fan!

Home Of Madden Cover Barry Sanders! Go Chiefs!
Old 03-24-2006, 09:30 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 16

will it be released for the 360?

|Washington Redskins| |Alabama Crimson Tide| |Boston Redsox| |Georgetown Hoyas|

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedy
My September 15th glitch is still broken even after downloading the latest patch... I won't be purchasing another one of your titles again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meep316
You moron they didn't even put out a patch yet.
LMAO
Old 03-25-2006, 02:43 AM   #4
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

- How will the game improve on the GM aspects of an NFL franchise, such as player contracts, salary cap management, player agent interactions etc?

- Has CPU team management AI been improved? For instance, in Madden 06, CPU teams often draft and sign players in positions they clearly need no help in.

- Has the simulated stat engine been tweaked for more realistic end season stats? In Madden, without coach slider changes there are way too many 2000+y rushers.

- How has the offseason changed/improved?

- Will you have a practice squad roster?

- When it comes to gameplay, how does the game improve over Madden 06 coach mode? For instance, in coach mode in 06, QB AI for Human and CPU teams is very sketchy.

- Will there be an ESPN license?
Old 03-25-2006, 04:36 PM   #5
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

- How realistic are the playbooks?

- I doubt this will be used this year but are there any plans to have legendary coaches in future versions of this game? (hint hint: Don Coryel )

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2006, 07:05 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

How much control will a user have over their playbook? Will we be able to develop our own plays and formations?
Old 03-26-2006, 06:24 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 6

Will there be a significant difference between the console and the PC versions? The last thing PC owners want is a dumbed down (no disrespect) version of the game. I'm hopeful you design the game with Front Page Sport's Football Pro 98 and Total Pro Football in mind. I'm not asking for an exact copy of both games obviously, just very very hopeful EA can make us PC fans happy that we are not getting a console port because lets be honest...console games are not as deep in customisation or features no matter what your brochures say.
Old 03-28-2006, 02:07 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by writinguy
How much control will a user have over their playbook? Will we be able to develop our own plays and formations?
Adding to this, what tools are being provided in terms of the user formulating a game plan? I would think with a game like this we could go in and say ok I am going to limit the playbook to 40 plays for this game and here we go. So you go into the game with 40 offensive plays. The rest of the plays do not even show up for the game. It eliminates confusion and allows the user to get more plays in.

How will the playcalling be structured? Will we use the headset to call plays? If so, how will audibles be structured? Still through the headset?

Practice schedules and Training Camp Schedule

As the coach how much control will we have here and what are some of the things that we will be doing in these aspects of the game?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »