Home

I thought this game was suppose to be a sim

This is a discussion on I thought this game was suppose to be a sim within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2009, 03:12 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
I thought this game was suppose to be a sim

I mean what kind of stuff is this. This left tackle selvin lankford is like 6'6 300 pounds runs a 4.65 and jumps 38 inches. Im sorry but i dont find this the least bit entertaining or funny at all. Seriously why the hell do you programmers have to make fun with us. Why cant you just make a serious sim. Why the hell did you have to ruin it with this outrageous trash. Nobody ever in the world will ever be that athletic at 6'6 300. I am not saying this ruins the game its still a good game, but what the hell man. Take it serious. Its just not funny to me to do this. Honestly what do you guys think when they do this crap.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2009, 12:45 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: I thought this game was suppose to be a sim

Woah, calm down dude.

This is what we call a "Freak". There are lots of them out there.

In NCAA09, we have a few punters in every recruiting class that run a 4.29 40. Some people think it's ridiculous, and that's fine. However, the smart coaches will pick these players up and move them to more profitable positions.

For example, a FB at my high school runs a legit 4.4 40. They are not going to keep him at the fullback position in college, even though he's being recruited as a fullback.

So, if you think it's ridiculous, that's fine. But you would be dumb to not at least take a look at the "Freak" player you've got sitting in front of you.
Old 01-02-2009, 01:08 PM   #3
Rookie

c1pher's Arena

OVR: 1

Uh, there's a real-life Left Tackle you should look up. His name is Michael Oher. He plays at Ole Miss and has similar if not the same attributes as this guy. He'll likely be the first or second LT taken at the draft this spring.

c1pher
Old 01-02-2009, 09:17 PM   #4
Rookie

BFawlty's Arena

OVR: 5

Your future tight end awaits!

BF
Old 01-02-2009, 10:43 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 5

Relax man, the game is still a blast to play. I would take (what you consider) a few unrealistic aspects of it for the plethora of positive aspects it brings to the table.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »