Home

Playbook for the Dolphins?

This is a discussion on Playbook for the Dolphins? within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2008, 06:54 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Playbook for the Dolphins?

So I'm going to start a new coach with the Fins (actually my favorite team) and I'm wondering what playbooks you guys have liked with them.

I went through the pre-season 1 time (starting at pre-season) but will be starting over and taking the reigns for off-season.

I figured since it is a new head coach and so many changes, might as well upgrade the playbooks as well. Recommendations?

Another question I have for anyone who has played with the fish is, how did you set up your team philosophy and why? I breezed through it last time without really taking the time to customize it like I should have.

Last edited by KillyKillall; 09-10-2008 at 06:59 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2008, 07:13 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Playbook for the Dolphins?

I've got no idea if these are the optimal playbooks, but I created a custom Spread Offense book with fewer plays (so it's easier to master) and Tampa 2.

It's somewhat challenging since the entire team has to leaqrn new books. I knew I'd be adding a lot of new guys anyway so I took the risk.
Old 09-10-2008, 07:18 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Playbook for the Dolphins?

Im playing with the dolphins and using Gruden's offensive playbook and Ryan's defensive playbook. I've been quite happy with both so far.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »