Home

Head Coach for 2011?

This is a discussion on Head Coach for 2011? within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-09-2010, 10:39 PM   #25
Pro

goalie's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Head Coach for 2011?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals9
What about a massive game called Football Coach or something? That incorporates the NCAA, NFL and possible AFL and CFL. Where you make a guy and instead of being coach straight away, your a coordinator/position coach at a school, and you go through the ranks (pos coach, coordinator, ncaa coach, nfl coach, back to ncaa or afl etc). Any one think it is a good idea? I understand it won't be made, but think about it!!
this is exactly what those soccer manager games does...

basically gets every player (and league, and team) into a database and let's you get at it like a giant sandbox

(sorry, i googled this, and it brought up this thread - didnt realize it was long dead)

Last edited by goalie; 08-09-2010 at 10:41 PM. Reason: disclaimer at bottom
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2010, 07:05 AM   #26
MVP

Joshua1207's Arena

OVR: 12

I REALLY want a NCAA version of this
Old 08-13-2010, 03:11 PM   #27
Pro

rooney8's Arena

OVR: 16

Head Coach 09 sold 140k on 360 and Ps3.
Football Manager sell over a million every year on Pc alone. Managing games usually sell far better on PC so I am surprised there wasn't a PC version.
Definately a game that has College and the pros would be brilliant. Ea are not a Pc game company and they are the only one with the license so I ain't hopeful of seeing it again as if it didn't sell before why now.

Old 08-13-2010, 05:43 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooney8
Head Coach 09 sold 140k on 360 and Ps3.
Football Manager sell over a million every year on Pc alone. Managing games usually sell far better on PC so I am surprised there wasn't a PC version.
Definately a game that has College and the pros would be brilliant. Ea are not a Pc game company and they are the only one with the license so I ain't hopeful of seeing it again as if it didn't sell before why now.
Although as OOTP Baseball has shown, you don't really need the big license for the game as long as the game is customizable and there is a modding community.

It might even be better off without it since then you could add in the retired players, real college players, and have things the NFL wouldn't allow like drug suspensions and arrests. Also, with EA they probably wouldn't make it as flexible with options like realignment and expansion.
Old 08-14-2010, 12:43 AM   #29
Banned

OVR: 0

San Diego Chargers NFL Jerseys
The San Diego Chargers, also nicknamed the Bolts or Super Chargers, are an American professional football team based in San Diego, California. They are currently members of the Western Division of the American Football Conference (AFC) in the National Football League (NFL). The club began play in 1960 as a charter member of the American Football League. The club spent its first season in Los Angeles, California before moving to San Diego in 1961. San Diego Chargers NFL Jerseys .The Chargers play their home games at Qualcomm Stadium Reebok .NFL into AFC and NFC.
Old 08-17-2010, 04:27 AM   #30
Rookie

waspman3's Arena

OVR: 27

I just played the Head Coach 09 game and thought it was better than the last one I played back in 07 I believe. I would actually buy this game over the Madden games but if there gonna stop making them so be it. Don't know how well they sold either. Very Little exposure as I never saw ad's,commercials,etc. That's to bad.
I.D. #60165
I.H.S.A. recognized
Member of: I.H.S.A/C.O.A./I.E.S.A
ASEP Certified
Old 08-20-2010, 01:51 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon5 Re: Head Coach for 2011?

i understand the business reason for not having a new head coach game
but why arent there any downloads for it like draft classes or real time trades or am i just not looking hard enough
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2010, 12:36 PM   #32
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

There will not be another Head coach I expect. two attempts, two commercial failures.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »