Home

Bad Decision

This is a discussion on Bad Decision within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2011, 02:04 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Icon8 Bad Decision

Game tied at 28-28, 4th Q, I'm driving (from my 20 to their 7) and the defense calls timeout. I wake up and notice that there is only 1:30 left and my opponent has only 2 TOs left. It's 2nd and goal from the 8.

I would normally pass for he endzone twice, Kick a FG if necessary and hope to stop 'em. But they are calling TO to keep me from eating clock and kicking the FG with very little time. Hmmm..... maybe that's what I should do. I did, and it worked, kinda.

They got the ball back with 0:16 left. At 0:09 they threw a short pass up the left sideline. I had two defenders in the area, one missed the interception and the other missed the tackle. Sixty=one yard TD to snatch the game from me!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2011, 02:09 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: Bad Decision

Bummer!

I dont think you made the wrong decision, I probably woulda done that too. You think the Spurs dont feel bad when they lost to the Lakers when Timmy D hit the apparent game winning shot? But nope, here comes Derek Fisher with a crazy turn around jumper FTW. Miracles can happen, apprently, when it comes to sports. Sometimes good, sometimes bad :/
Old 12-02-2011, 02:27 PM   #3
Rookie

AnchiKai2's Arena

OVR: 3

OUCH!!!

That sucks. What team were you playing against? Who was the QB/WR combo on that one?
Old 12-02-2011, 09:16 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

You probably won't recognize these guys. I'm in 2019 (Sweetney draft path), my second year with Tampa Bay. I was playing St. Louis, the team I coached just before moving to Tampa. The QB was Sean Corzine (89 OVL) who I draft early in the 2nd round in 2016. The Receiver was Quinten Curtis (80 OVL, 88 speed) who is their number 2 receiver.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »