Home

Defiance

This is a discussion on Defiance within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-06-2013, 07:20 AM   #209
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Defiance

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedudedominick
How active are the guys in your clan? Also how is it looking for clan boosts from the group? I am always willing to put on some boosts myself, but don't want to be the only one in the clan willing to do it.
i don't play the game as much as i used to, i try to get on here and there, quite frankly im having more fun with nhl at the moment, and bored of defiance content till dlc or some real new episode content... heres what i know

we always have boosts going, i personally have done things like this regularly, say 4 people in the clan wanna work on leveling up guns, they will go to a farming place, they get mad when i call it boosting, apparently its farming even though seems a lot like boosting to me haha, anyways i digress back on point, they farm and they will buy group xp and self xp on top of clan xp, boosts are plentiful in defiant few thats for sure, i've never been online and never seen a boost in my top left corner hud
Old 05-06-2013, 05:41 PM   #210
Banned

kingscrown's Arena

OVR: 0
I got bored of it so I traded it in. Now playing BF3 & R6V 2
Old 05-25-2013, 06:08 PM   #211
MVP

OVR: 24

I copped this today for ps3. Anyone playing? Should I not open it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2013, 10:58 PM   #212
Rookie

OVR: 5

My buddy picked this game up dirt cheap and is trying to get me to buy it. Anyone still playing it? is it worth picking up if i dont have a ton of time to invest in it(maybe a hour or so a day)?
Old 08-09-2013, 11:18 PM   #213
MVP

mrclutch's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdogjjdog5162
My buddy picked this game up dirt cheap and is trying to get me to buy it. Anyone still playing it? is it worth picking up if i dont have a ton of time to invest in it(maybe a hour or so a day)?
It's not a bad game. If you are expecting a triple a title you're out of luck but if you're looking for a simple, Pick up and play Third person shooter it's not that bad. I picked it up for real cheap and have had some fun with it.

I guess the cons would be that character class really makes no difference other than a cosmetic one. I also really can't tell much difference when I level up. It doesn't seem to affect much. I personally have been skipping the cut scenes as some of the earlier ones were not very good But maybe they get better as they go. Bottom line just a mindless third person shooter. If you are okay with that and go into it with
That expectation you should be okay.
PS4: Nothing currently

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »