Home

Call Of Duty: Black Ops III

This is a discussion on Call Of Duty: Black Ops III within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-11-2016, 08:45 PM   #1153
Canadian eh?

SinisterAlex's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops III

I got the FFAR from my bribe.
Old 05-13-2016, 11:10 AM   #1154
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13

I'm almost to 75 wins so I'll be getting another weapons bribe soon.. I hope they offer more weapon bribes tru contacts as I want that mp40 famas & new rocket launcher.

Last weapon bribe I got marshell16 which I didn't have hopefully the bribe only grants u weapons I don't currently own! As otherwise it would be a wasted bribe if u already have it

Hope I get 1 or 2 of these 3 in the weapon bribe.

I finally got Dimond camo for pistols but now the Combat Knife gonna be a pain i

Im still having issues getting bloodthirstys with shotguns & combat knife is almost impossible to get bloodthirsty.. with these 2 classes

I hope I can get it but not likely atm any tips 4 these 2 weapon classes??

LMG'S & Snipers should be easy peasy once these 4 classes are finished I'll have dark matter!

Also any tips on how to get 6 kills in a game with fire break Flame thrower I'm struggling find a good place or setup as I'm working to get his hero gear..

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!
Kansas #1 KU Basketball Fan!
Kansas #1 Boston Redsox Fan!
Kansas #1 K-State Football Fan!
Kansas #1 OKC Thunder Fan!

Home Of Madden Cover Barry Sanders! Go Chiefs!

Last edited by Chiefsfan881129; 05-13-2016 at 11:14 AM.
Old 05-13-2016, 01:58 PM   #1155
GOAT

dales's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefsfan881129
I'm almost to 75 wins so I'll be getting another weapons bribe soon.. I hope they offer more weapon bribes tru contacts as I want that mp40 famas & new rocket launcher.

Last weapon bribe I got marshell16 which I didn't have hopefully the bribe only grants u weapons I don't currently own! As otherwise it would be a wasted bribe if u already have it

Hope I get 1 or 2 of these 3 in the weapon bribe.

I finally got Dimond camo for pistols but now the Combat Knife gonna be a pain i

Im still having issues getting bloodthirstys with shotguns & combat knife is almost impossible to get bloodthirsty.. with these 2 classes

I hope I can get it but not likely atm any tips 4 these 2 weapon classes??

LMG'S & Snipers should be easy peasy once these 4 classes are finished I'll have dark matter!

Also any tips on how to get 6 kills in a game with fire break Flame thrower I'm struggling find a good place or setup as I'm working to get his hero gear..

For the shotgun bloodthirsty, stay inside on maps (like buildings on Combine, Breach, Evac, etc.). I never camp but there's no reason to run out in the open and get gunned down by ARs and SMGs when you can't really fight back. Use concussions, too, to slow enemies down so you have an even bigger advantage. And don't forget to boost and go for the jump shots.

For knife, which I've never used, I see people using Ghost and Dead Silence and also Active Camo. Can't count the number of times I've been snuck up on by players trying to get that dark matter! It definitely works.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2016, 04:28 PM   #1156
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13

Sweet thx I'll try those tips out thank God Spectre is my main guy so I'm set there! Just wish active camo lasted a tad bit longer

Getting his Hero Gear was a piece of cake however I fear Firebreak it's gonna be a pain since even with over lock The flame thrower still charges insanely slow

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!
Kansas #1 KU Basketball Fan!
Kansas #1 Boston Redsox Fan!
Kansas #1 K-State Football Fan!
Kansas #1 OKC Thunder Fan!

Home Of Madden Cover Barry Sanders! Go Chiefs!
Old 05-18-2016, 11:04 AM   #1157
Gator Bait

Swamp Swagger's Arena

OVR: 9

Me and my brother have been grinding these 75 wins and it seems we lose way more often than win

We are both above average I would say nothing special. But you just can't constantly carry a team when you have players who go 3-30, 4-27, ect

Only way we seem to win is if me and him get like a 5-10 K/D that match ...... Guess that's how Cod has always been but you just notice more when you are going for wins.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 05-18-2016, 12:15 PM   #1158
GOAT

dales's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamp Swagger
Me and my brother have been grinding these 75 wins and it seems we lose way more often than win

We are both above average I would say nothing special. But you just can't constantly carry a team when you have players who go 3-30, 4-27, ect

Only way we seem to win is if me and him get like a 5-10 K/D that match ...... Guess that's how Cod has always been but you just notice more when you are going for wins.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Are you only playing TDM? If you play something like Safeguard and play the objective hard, you can usually win.
Old 05-18-2016, 12:19 PM   #1159
Gator Bait

Swamp Swagger's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dales
Are you only playing TDM? If you play something like Safeguard and play the objective hard, you can usually win.

Yeah we usually just play TDM. It seems to always put horrible player in our side

The game seems to put us against full parties because we are in a party. But it's just us two with a bunch of randoms
Old 05-18-2016, 12:33 PM   #1160
GOAT

dales's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamp Swagger
Yeah we usually just play TDM. It seems to always put horrible player in our side

The game seems to put us against full parties because we are in a party. But it's just us two with a bunch of randoms
I hear you. I would try and load up with a blackcell and some trip mines and play some Safeguard. Just keep disabling the opposing team's robot.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »