Home

Call Of Duty: Black Ops III

This is a discussion on Call Of Duty: Black Ops III within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2016, 03:15 PM   #1161
Gator Bait

Swamp Swagger's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops III

My brother got his wins and got the dumb bat from the weapon bribe.... He also opened up 200 CK's worth of rare along with the 10 rare supply drops it gives you and didn't get anything else lol

I myself have almost half or more of all the weapons. He's pretty pissed about it

I'm still only at 42 wins. Even when I constantly pull 2,3, and even 5 KD games with a bunch of kills I still get the losing team most games. If anyone is on the X1 and wants to play in our party should join. Don't even have to talk on the mic if you don't want ..... Anything is better than having noobs who go triple negative on your team

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2016, 02:05 PM   #1162
MVP

Godgers12's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamp Swagger
My brother got his wins and got the dumb bat from the weapon bribe.... He also opened up 200 CK's worth of rare along with the 10 rare supply drops it gives you and didn't get anything else lol

I myself have almost half or more of all the weapons. He's pretty pissed about it

I'm still only at 42 wins. Even when I constantly pull 2,3, and even 5 KD games with a bunch of kills I still get the losing team most games. If anyone is on the X1 and wants to play in our party should join. Don't even have to talk on the mic if you don't want ..... Anything is better than having noobs who go triple negative on your team

Hey, I've gone double negative before, but at least I do it with 10+ captures and/or defends, so when I'm playing terrible, which is rare, least I'm helping the cause. Plus when I'm playing Dom or Hardpoint, I care more about the objective than my KD, and will sacrifice my self if I think I can cap a flag or HP. Which is why my KD is barely over 1. If I played TDM it would be almost 2.

If walls could talk to spill the lies, we'd see the world through devils eyes
-M. Shadows
Old 05-24-2016, 02:28 PM   #1163
Gator Bait

Swamp Swagger's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godgers12
Hey, I've gone double negative before, but at least I do it with 10+ captures and/or defends, so when I'm playing terrible, which is rare, least I'm helping the cause. Plus when I'm playing Dom or Hardpoint, I care more about the objective than my KD, and will sacrifice my self if I think I can cap a flag or HP. Which is why my KD is barely over 1. If I played TDM it would be almost 2.

We got a bad..... Over here lol

Jk

Yeah it's fine when it's objective game but when it's TDM it hurts the team severely.

I'm at 60 wins now

Old 05-24-2016, 02:52 PM   #1164
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

Quote:
We got a bad..... Over here lol

Jk

Yeah it's fine when it's objective game but when it's TDM it hurts the team severely.

I'm at 60 wins now

Just picked it up and I'm at 6 wins hahahha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lakers
Juventus

PSN: KingTocco
Old 05-24-2016, 04:12 PM   #1165
MVP

Godgers12's Arena

I just reached 75, and got the crossbow lol, I guess I can use it as a sidearm on my sniper class. I've had well over 100 probably closer to 200 rare supply drops and not ONE weapon. Is it impossible to get weapons in supply drops?

Also, I must get this off my chest. Nothing, and I do mean NOTHING annoys me more than when I'm capping a flag in Dom, especially the B flag, and I see teammates run right on by, leaving me out to dry. I can overlook camping and quick scoping but not that, it pisses me off.

Also, just for the record I've played about 50 TDM/kill confirmed games, mostly in moshpit and have gone negative a total of 2 times, mostly I go something like 30-10 on average.

If walls could talk to spill the lies, we'd see the world through devils eyes
-M. Shadows
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2016, 08:57 AM   #1166
GOAT

dales's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godgers12
I just reached 75, and got the crossbow lol, I guess I can use it as a sidearm on my sniper class. I've had well over 100 probably closer to 200 rare supply drops and not ONE weapon. Is it impossible to get weapons in supply drops?

Also, I must get this off my chest. Nothing, and I do mean NOTHING annoys me more than when I'm capping a flag in Dom, especially the B flag, and I see teammates run right on by, leaving me out to dry. I can overlook camping and quick scoping but not that, it pisses me off.

Also, just for the record I've played about 50 TDM/kill confirmed games, mostly in moshpit and have gone negative a total of 2 times, mostly I go something like 30-10 on average.
I have received one weapon in supply drops. I only do rare ones but I got the HG-40 in one of them. I've never purchased COD points or anything so those are all obtained with Crypto-keys. Curious to see what I get when I reach the 75 wins.
Old 05-25-2016, 12:02 PM   #1167
Gator Bait

Swamp Swagger's Arena

Well after getting 75 wins I only got the Iron Jim that I already had. Thankfully I got the HG-40 out of the supply drops

Overall it's just a alright weapon. It shoots so slow that even within the 3 hit kill range it kills slow.

Still don't see the paid to win stuff everyone cries about in the community. None of the supply drops weapons are OP. Maybe the Marshall is and I use it a ton ..... But if you don't kill on that first shot your dead most of the time

Old 05-25-2016, 01:53 PM   #1168
GOAT

dales's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Well after getting 75 wins I only got the Iron Jim that I already had. Thankfully I got the HG-40 out of the supply drops

Overall it's just a alright weapon. It shoots so slow that even within the 3 hit kill range it kills slow.

Still don't see the paid to win stuff everyone cries about in the community. None of the supply drops weapons are OP. Maybe the Marshall is and I use it a ton ..... But if you don't kill on that first shot your dead most of the time

I have tried the HG-40 a few times and have hated it. I have quickly changed classes when using it every time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »