Home

GTA V (PS4)

This is a discussion on GTA V (PS4) within the Non-Sports Online Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming > Non-Sports Online Gaming
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2017, 12:51 PM   #81
MVP

bvb24's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: GTA V (PS4)

Anyone interested in doing some heists? I've only done the Flecka job but would like to see the other ones.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2018, 02:03 PM   #82
Rookie

Scary Larry's Arena

OVR: 0

Bump. Way late to the party, but I'm ready to play this. I'm just confused on what version to get on this sale. I hear the online element is really great as well along with the main story, but don't know if to get one of these new premium editions or just get the base game.
Old 06-11-2018, 10:40 PM   #83
Legal Advisor

jwilphl's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary Larry
Bump. Way late to the party, but I'm ready to play this. I'm just confused on what version to get on this sale. I hear the online element is really great as well along with the main story, but don't know if to get one of these new premium editions or just get the base game.
Truth be told, I don't really play GTA online anymore, but I'd recommend getting as much of a head start on the money as you can. If that means buying any edition with a shark card, I'd say go for it if the price is right.

The online portions of GTAV are extremely grindy. You'll be spending all your time trying to get money for the next thing you need or want to buy, and almost nothing is cheap anymore.

If you have a group of friends to play with, the grind takes a bit of a backseat, because it is simply more effective and fun to get money with a group of people, plus you are less focused on the grind itself. If you're going to play solo, though, I can't really recommend the online portions. You'll never have enough time.

Even the shark cards aren't worth it anymore unless you're willing to spend $100 each time. That will get you 4-6 cars or so, depending.
Old 06-26-2018, 09:52 AM   #84
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Just curious just got game few weeks back playing with few guys from work.

I got the enterprise pack to start off ....and I got everything except I don't see the free bunker on the bunker list?? Did they remove it from the game??

I tried looking this up online but can't find anything on it.

Nevermind I found it didn't know u could move page up.

Last edited by azdawgpound; 06-26-2018 at 06:06 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming > Non-Sports Online Gaming »