Home

OS Fact or Fiction

This is a discussion on OS Fact or Fiction within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2008, 01:18 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
OS Fact or Fiction

This week on Operation Sports Fact or Fiction our panel of staffers take on several controversial topics in the sports gaming world including whether Ohio State is an overrated joke in NCAA, if this is Madden's best year in recent memory and whether Head Coach 09 will be a pretender or not. Be sure to read the staff's responses and give your own after you check out this week's OS Fact or Fiction.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2008, 02:13 PM   #2
Pro

Lordcledus's Arena

OVR: 10
I agree with they need to add D1-AA schools. Even if they kind of half-heartedly did the stadiums and such, they could still do the main things.
Old 06-19-2008, 02:50 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 16
I dont mind seeing Ohio state at 99. They are full of talent and they play a easy schedule which will just make them look ebtter then they actually are until the BCS NC( if they beat mich to get there). So yeh Taking in there Schedule and the amount of NFL Talent they have on that team i can see them ranked 99.

I dont see how it can be the best madden ever when there are still features prev games had and we are sitting here still waiitng for. With that said its going to be a great game and i def wont be putting it down when i get it for awhile.

Was there really a need for a head coach question? They should be giving that thing away for free each year with an appoligy for wasting time that could have been spent on a game worth it.

As for the NCAA FCS teams. I think its about time we get them in the game. Im sick of facing northwest and the others id love to see FCS teams in the dynasty and even have there own playoff at the end of the season.
Old 06-19-2008, 03:03 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: OS Fact or Fiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by trick02
Was there really a need for a head coach question? They should be giving that thing away for free each year with an appoligy for wasting time that could have been spent on a game worth it.
Nice condescending view of a game that quite a few people are excited about. So just because the game doesn't interest you it is worthless and should not even be disussed?
Old 06-19-2008, 03:46 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 25

HELL YES WE NEED FCS TEAMS!!!!!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2008, 03:47 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 16
Sry didnt realize sarcasm wasnt allowed in the forums sir!
Old 06-19-2008, 03:49 PM   #7
All Star

bkfount's Arena

OVR: 21
they had 1AA teams on the last gen version, along with half assed outdated rosters, generic stadiums, and generic fight songs. Why can't they do that now? They were in the game to use for accurate schedules and fans of these programs could always update the rosters themselves. EA doesn't have to go render each stadium, just put the team in with their uni's and logo. Shouldn't be that hard.

Since EA hasn't put them in after App beat Michigan, then they never will.
Old 06-19-2008, 03:49 PM   #8
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

I think only the Top 10 FCS need to be added in either that or just include the FCS teams that play FBS teams.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »