Home

OS Fact or Fiction: Breaking Down E3 Edition

This is a discussion on OS Fact or Fiction: Breaking Down E3 Edition within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2014, 04:54 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
OS Fact or Fiction: Breaking Down E3 Edition

With E3 winding down and with our first glimpses at this year's sports games almost exclusively coming from EA, this year's show was definitely a bit quieter than many in the past. However, the games shown off this year all had a lot of details about how they're going to actually be playing on the field. Here are some thoughts on what we have learned from the show.

Read More - OS Fact or Fiction: Breaking Down E3 Edition
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2014, 05:28 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 10
Need....2 K Footballl!!
Old 06-12-2014, 05:46 PM   #3
MVP

Simple Mathematics's Arena

OVR: 11
I'm hoping NHL 15 is awesome. It seems like everyone who was at e3, both writers and casuals, really enjoyed the game and thought it was fantastic. But that gameplay video...
Old 06-12-2014, 05:46 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5
You 2k fanboys are hilarious. 2k develops one major sports game currently, nba2k, and that game has just as many bugs and legacy issues as any other game out. What makes you think 2k football would be a far superior football experience?! One good game almost 10 years ago???
Old 06-12-2014, 05:48 PM   #5
Pro

asu666's Arena

OVR: 34
I'm happy EA is getting away from back-of-the-box feature development and getting back to trying to simulate sports in a fun way. Here's to hoping NBA Live and rise up and become a decent game this year too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2014, 06:18 PM   #6
Rookie

SVCbearcat10's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: OS Fact or Fiction: Breaking Down E3 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Mathematics
I'm hoping NHL 15 is awesome. It seems like everyone who was at e3, both writers and casuals, really enjoyed the game and thought it was fantastic. But that gameplay video...
I hope you don't mean the one that was taken on a cell phone of two people who didn't know how to play....
Old 06-12-2014, 07:07 PM   #7
Rookie

I hope I have a tough choice to make in September over whether I'm buying a PS4 and joining the current-gen of gaming. Madden looks too stale to justify a $400 investment.

Help me NHL 15, you're my only hope
Old 06-12-2014, 07:11 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrock24
You 2k fanboys are hilarious. 2k develops one major sports game currently, nba2k, and that game has just as many bugs and legacy issues as any other game out. What makes you think 2k football would be a far superior football experience?! One good game almost 10 years ago???
You could be right but I can guarantee you that their presentation would blow Maddens away lol. I'd be willing to bet that 2K would have things like correct penalties, signature animations, proper AI, more flushed out franchise mode with better presentation, etc..all in year one! We shall see....

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »