Home

If You Could Resurrect One Sports Game Series (Roundtable)

This is a discussion on If You Could Resurrect One Sports Game Series (Roundtable) within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2018, 04:55 PM   #25
Hall Of Fame

Money99's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: If You Could Resurrect One Sports Game Series (Roundtable)

Ooh, tough one.
I'm leaning towards MLB2K, but I'd love to see the MVP series and NHL2K make a comeback too.

Sent from my LG-K210 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2018, 06:31 PM   #26
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
This is a easy one for me, College hoops2k, Id even take EA making a college basketball game, for that matter even though it wasnt nor would it be as good as CH2k. I just miss CH2k8, still the greatest video game ever made imo. I do miss NCAA football too, but considering how screwed up EA has done with Madden, Im sure NCAA football would likely suck if they were to make it again.

I wouldnt mind seeing MVP baseball make a comeback, still the greatest baseball game, not named MLBTS. However The Show has gotten stale, due to the lack of effort put into franchise mode, which is why I didnt buy this yr, so if a MVP baseball came back and EA didnt screw it up like they have with Madden, then maybe MLBTS team would get their focus back on Franchise instead this fantasy crap DD and online play, but maybe not as it seems the younger gamers, are more casual these days, and dont care as much for Franchise modes, as us old timers,lol

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 05-16-2018, 07:34 PM   #27
MVP

funky_chicken's Arena

OVR: 37
EA College Baseball

I would also like College Hoops 2k and EA NCAA Football. Love running the triple option.*
Old 05-16-2018, 08:28 PM   #28
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Will always be NCAA Football. In NCAA Football 19, Road To Glory has been expanded with the all-new Nike All-America Combine. You square against other recruits in different drills and skills tests to see where you stack up and depwnding on your performance determines your star rating. Also introducing the Army All-American game as well.

Recruiting has gotten a boost. Now in addition to official visits, unofficial vidits have been added as well as early signing period. Keep up with what recruits are thinking with all-new Twitter.
Old 05-16-2018, 09:29 PM   #29
Pro

bxphenom7's Arena

OVR: 9
It’s between NFL 2k, Fight Night, and despite my disdain for EA, MVP Baseball.*
Old 05-16-2018, 09:32 PM   #30
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: If You Could Resurrect One Sports Game Series (Roundtable)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
Will always be NCAA Football.
This.

Old 05-16-2018, 09:58 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 11
For me, it's NFL 2K and it's not even close. Sadly, there doesn't seem to be any end in sight with this exclusivity deal between EA and the NFL.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2018, 07:16 AM   #32
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16
The three that immediately come to mind were College Hoops 2k, NCAA Football and MVP Baseball. MVP is more nostalgic for me because it brings back my college years, but it would probably rank 3rd for me. College Hoops had the best dynasty/franchise experience that I've ever played and there has never been a game that I have played more (in terms of hours) or as long (in terms of real life years), but I think my one vote would go to NCAA Football. Football gaming just rules all and an updated NCAA game would be amazing!

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »