Home
Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2008, 06:30 PM   #1
Rookie

mAiLmAn 502's Arena

OVR: 6
Wow....

for those of you who dont know(presumably 99% of this site?), Dicky Lyons Jr. is a senior wide receiver for the university of kentucky.hes a 3 yr starter and a possible sec team selection this year. today was media day for the football team and here is what he had to say today when interviewed....

Seriously, Dicky Lyons…..

by Matt Jones @ 3:30 pm. Filed under Blue Blooded Opinions

The Dicky Lyons story about Matt Stafford punching him for beating his fiancee is the stuff of legend. When I read it earlier, I KNEW it would become national news….and it already has, making it to ESPN. You have to LOVE DLJ….Here it is in its entirety, courtesy of Matt May at TCP:
“I actually had a dream about Matt Stafford last night. You want me to tell you the dream? I’ll tell you. Well, I just got engaged to my fiance and I’ve been having these crazy dreams about her leaving me. Cosmo says its natural. So I’m having this dream that she’s leaving me and I went out following her because, you know, I had suspicions. I find her at a bar and so up to her and trying to say, ‘What are you doing?’ and she tells me she doesn’t want to marry me so I’m trying to shake her and slap her to get her to focus. I turn around and Matt Stafford punches me in the nose and said, ‘You don’t hit women.’ All the sudden the backup quarterback that is now at Delta State, Blake Barnes, comes hitting me and I’m fighting all these quarterbacks from the Manning camp start jumping in. I was doing pretty well fighting them off, twisting their arms because I know all these Army Ranger moves in my dream. I was laughing about it so I texted (Stafford) and told him. He didn’t respond. I don’t know if he likes me that much.”
Here is the video of Dicky’s talk:
Dicky Lyons Unplugged

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2008, 06:46 PM   #2
2023 National Champions

Psyblast's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: Wow....

Already posted in the CFB forum, doesn't need to be here.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood »