Home

When you realize you're not all that

This is a discussion on When you realize you're not all that within the OS Neighborhood forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-03-2018, 06:36 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: When you realize you're not all that

I most definitely have areas to improve. Including character.

You know, there isn't anyone who thinks my ex wife is as great looking as I do. I thought she was gorgeous because I loved her. Still do. I know a couple of women have picked up on that. I would love to still be married to her, but it's very complicated. Breaks my heart every time I bump into her.

Probably a dumb thread for me to start. My family and friends tell me I beat myself up too much, and I opened myself up to it here. But if I get one piece of advice that makes me a better man, then it's worth it. And I've gotten some good advice. Thanks guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2018, 07:45 AM   #26
16 Time World Champion

Nature_Boy's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: When you realize you're not all that

Quote:
Originally Posted by longshadow11
I turned 50 this year. Single. I've always had women, but lately there has been a bit of a slowdown and I'm finding women I'm not all that interested in aren't interested in me either! I'm not attracting women who are close to as attractive as my exes. Realizing you're not as good looking as you thought is hard when you're single, especially when you're 50! Haha! Lately I have become the strikeout king! I know women don't care about looks nearly as much as we do, but they do care about confidence. Many single men my age derive confidence from making a great salary, but I'm a teacher. I do lawns on the side, but let's get real - if you don't make 6 figures at my age, you're not impressing anyone.

[b\One of the surprises is that women in their 20s and early 30s are much sweeter and more into the idea of love than those in their late 30s and up.[/b] Slightly older women are very much concerned with money. I was dating a woman in her 50s who straight up told me I didn't make enough money for her and she ended it. At least she was honest.

I workout a lot and guys, not girls, tell me I look great for my age. You would think at 50 I would have cracked the code, but as I have aged I have become more confused with what women want. Other than money. I know I sound jaded, but I have dated 30 to 40 women over the last 3 years, and almost every single one of them has told me about the rich ex boyfriend who got away.

So what's the point of this? I don't know - just a guy who had confidence but the dating scene has kicked my butt. Maybe some of you have words of wisdom. I'm sure I'm like most of the men on here - I'm not a player and would love to meet the right woman. But I'm starting to think it's not gonna happen, so I'm quitting the whole thing and focusing on fixing up my house, traveling to places I want to see(alone), and saving money.
Go the younger woman route. Older women have tend to be very bitter, have too much baggage and are just looking for a Sugar Daddy to keep them up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood »