Home

Old 04-17-2015, 03:26 PM   #1
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

OVR: 0
League Policies

««««« RESTARTS »»»»»
********VS CPU
-If you have an in-game freeze just let me know that you are going to replay it I will push back the advance for you how ever long it takes
-no super simming at all
********VS USERS
- if its a user game I will allow the users to decide on a fair solution if they want to.. if there is any issue with whats fair I will make the decision
- if a user game has a disconnect and the game is pretty much decided the user who is still connected can finish the game, if it is decided afterwards that the game was not over I will toss the result
-I will look at each situation individually and make a judgement call when necessary
*I HAVE NO PROBLEM TOSSING THE RESULT OF A GAME IF YOU CHEAT SOMEONE OUT OF A WIN

««««« LAGGY USER GAMES »»»»»
-in EVERY user game where there is lag I want each user to comment in the discussion thread whether they are ok to continue or restart before the end of the first quarter
-some games are not as bad as others so I want both users to agree to keep going if its not that bad

««««« RULE VIOLATIONS »»»»»
-any rule violations are punishable by player suspensions, loss of scholarships, whatever I see fit to use you as an example!!

««««« SIMMING »»»»»
-I will allow users to sim cpu games because you put yourself at risk of losing games or players to injury AS LONG AS its not a common thing.. I want people to play their games or I will find more active guys
-SUPERSIMMING IS NOT allowed.. granted I have very few ways of finding out in most cases I still want everyone to play their games
-If the game is decided prior to the end and you have a reason to sim the rest of the game that is fine but also not something I want to be a habit

««««« END OF THE GAME »»»»»
-when a team has a big lead and is running out the clock for the majority of the clock there is not a "must run" rule.. you are free to pass on 3rd and long situations to get a first down
-whether it be a user or cpu game I dont want to see stat padding.. running up the score is different, if its a blowout and you have to choose between running out of bounds at the 1 and scoring, just score.. its not a big deal to me.. if I see stat padding I will treat it as a rule violation

««««« COMMUNICATION »»»»»
-I AM BIG ON COMMUNICATION
-I will do my best to keep everyone updated at all times
-if you need an extension for an advance, youll be gone for a while, whatever the case may be just tell me
-make sure I have the quickest way to reach you if need be (not asking for numbers if you feel thats too private)

««««« DISCUSSION THREAD »»»»»
-I want communication in the thread to be as serious, competitive, joking, as it happens to be as long as no one crosses the line by an individuals standards or OS Sports standards
-I am personally a joker and dont take anything personal unless if it is meant to be but I respect that not everyone is like that so I expect everyone else to respect the guys who do take things personal so we can all have fun

Last edited by JEJunior; 03-31-2016 at 07:10 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2015, 03:27 PM   #2
OHIO ST8

jhogan3132's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: League Policies

Full disclosure I get freezes against the cpu mostly when I am the home team due to stadium sounds.
Old 04-17-2015, 03:28 PM   #3
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhogan3132
Full disclosure I get freezes against the cpu mostly when I am the home team due to stadium sounds.
preciate the heads up.. you cant turn them off?
Old 04-17-2015, 03:29 PM   #4
OHIO ST8

jhogan3132's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
preciate the heads up.. you cant turn them off?
I can. I just really love those stadium sounds
Old 04-17-2015, 03:34 PM   #5
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhogan3132
I can. I just really love those stadium sounds
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2016, 10:19 AM   #6
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Bump......

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »