Home

No Joy in Mudville for Xbox Owners

This is a discussion on No Joy in Mudville for Xbox Owners within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2014, 12:27 PM   #1
Big Dummy

DustinT's Arena

OVR: 40
No Joy in Mudville for Xbox Owners

With SCEA releasing MLB The Show 15 information -- and a bat-flipping cover athlete -- over the weekend, Xbox owners are finding themselves asking themselves the age old question once again.

What about us?

READ MORE - No Joy in Mudville for Xbox Owners
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Sports / Xbox 360 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 12:39 PM   #2
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: No Joy in Mudville for Xbox Owners

If baseball was important to an individual they knew which direction they had to go in as a gamer. I don't have any sympathy for xbox one owners.

Last edited by nemesis04; 12-09-2014 at 06:39 AM.
Old 12-08-2014, 01:09 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Let's not forget that Super Mega Baseball is a PS only. I am beginning to regret my XB1 purchase, With what seems like fewer sports games every year, to exclude an entire sport, is a big deal. Since I'm not much of a racing or fighting fan I guess that means my next sports game purchase will be next August. Sad !
Old 12-08-2014, 01:15 PM   #4
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

Damn first world problems.
#44Syracuse
Old 12-08-2014, 05:05 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
If baseball was important to an individual they knew which direction that had to go in as a gamer. I don't have any sympathy for xbox one owners.
I would agree ... I was an Xbox 360 owner and loved that system ... but over time came to miss having a baseball option and so for next gen console I made the switch to PS4 and have been happy ... MLB the Show is my favorite game and still playing it primarily this winter while Madden, FIFA and NHL sit on the shelf next to my PS4.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 05:56 PM   #6
Banned

Yeah I feel bad for Xbox one owners,yet at the same time I don't. Apparently MLB baseball isn't a huge priority to Microsoft and to any of the baseball game publishers out there and or enough of a demand from owners of Xbox one for a MLB Baseball game! I was a Xbox over for along time before that I was a A long time Playstation owner! I went back to Sony simply because of the Show,and I'm very glad I did! MLB the Show is one of the best sports franchises out there,and considering I'm a die hard baseball fan MLB the Show is pure nirvana to me! Also the Playstation is the best console out there hands down! I've heard it's a more powerful system. I've read a lot of stuff out there that talks about that games on both systems ,that the ps4 versions of the game look better graphically and are just better in on the Ps4 in general! The bottom line is as consumers we have freedom of choice to pick the product we want that's what matters!
Old 12-08-2014, 08:43 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Yeah I really don't understand why MS haven't done anything. Haven't they been holding onto the High Heat license forever?

It makes SCEA's deal with MLB look like the same thing as EA's when that couldn't be further from the truth.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Old 12-08-2014, 10:09 PM   #8
Rookie

I was playing major league 2k7 on my 360 and was majorly disappointed so I traded it in for a PS3 and a copy of the show 07 and I haven't looked back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »