Home

Frozen Endzone

This is a discussion on Frozen Endzone within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-28-2014, 08:13 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36
Frozen Endzone

Anyone try this game yet? Thoughts?

FROZEN ENDZONE

Just to add, this game is not 100% completed.

Last edited by JayBee74; 03-28-2014 at 08:15 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2014, 12:01 PM   #2
Rookie

Oinkersthepig's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Frozen Endzone

This post is a bit premature, but I think this game could be really cool. It actually appeals to me entirely, and I bought it right away (Despite the fact that I'm extremely stingy with money). I haven't got to play a game yet, due to having problems with my internet connection and actually downloading the game, but I read the review you posted and joined the forums, and I think this could have a lot of potential. I'm on board, and this looks like the kind of game I could get addicted to, so look out anyone who is unfortunate enough to play me online
Old 04-07-2014, 09:03 AM   #3
Rookie

Oinkersthepig's Arena

OVR: 0

Sorry for the double post but I have an update and I think this topic should be bumped.

Let's plays and youtube videos don't do this game any justice at all, I really wish there was a playable demo for free somewhere. This game is a pickup and play type game really, with simple controls that are easy to remember (mostly just clicking.)

However, this game gets incredibly deep, and its not even near finished yet. I've been thinking of making a video series out of this, and I have a few ideas on how I'd edit the videos. One of the ideas is to show all of my moves in the preparation stage and explain the rationale for each then skip the between waiting times (The computer has to think too) and show the result to every turn. I think that could help teach newer players and that it might be kind of fun to watch. If anyone would like to see that please say something.

Another thing to keep in mind is where they are in development. Right now the modes and stuff like that are limited, but they are already working on an "Ambitious" single player mode, and the forum is small enough so your voice is always heard. This is a game like no other, and I think a lot of people here would absolutely love it.
Old 04-07-2014, 02:12 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

I remember writing a preview for this game a year or so ago.

I'm glad to see that it's made it into STEAM's Early Access program.

When the full game is out, we will definitely give it a review. It looks like they're still in Beta while they finish up some of the key game modes and features.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »