Home

LMA Manager 2007: A New Era of Coaching

This is a discussion on LMA Manager 2007: A New Era of Coaching within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-02-2010, 03:16 AM   #1
Pro

rhysyboy's Arena

OVR: 6
LMA Manager 2007: A New Era of Coaching

So, now I am beginning an LMA Manager career on here. As it's a manager game I should have put it in coaching but (I hope) it will get more views here. It is a manager game for the 2006-2007 football season, and all that is left to say is: here goes...

WEYMOUTH F.C. News

Weymouth football club of the Blue Square Premier (5th tier of English football) have recieved a new manager in the form of Rhysyboy, a young Welsh manager. rhysyboy commented " Well, I hope to kick start my career and fire Weymouth to promotion this season". Star player Chukki Eribenne (the star striker) says "We welcome the new manager and hope it will be a good decision".
SWANSEA CITY NEWS
Welsh club Swansea City (in tier 3 of the English leagues) have appointed Rhys Jones as their new manager. Jones said "Swansea City are in a division too low for their ability, and working with the squad, we will be promoted". The Swansea players are "upbeat" about their new manager, and hope for the best.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2010, 01:59 PM   #2
Pro

rhysyboy's Arena

Re: LMA Manager 2007: A New Era of Coaching

WESSEX STADIUM
WEYMOUTH 0-3 COLCHESTER UNITED
Iwelumo 9, 73
Pond 14
Challis sent off 88
Weymouth's 3 pre-season friendlies are all against Chamonship opposition,and they started off averagely against Colchester. On 9 minutes, a cross was poorly defended and Chris Iwelumo rose to nod in an opener, and 5 minutes later Russell Pond scored a carbon-copy goal, and Weymouth did well to hold it at 0-2 at half time. In the first half, Weymouth played a dirty game with 3 players booked (Challis, Elam and Harris). The second half was better, but with 18 minutes left Iwelumo rolled in a 20 yarder to complete the win. With 2 minutes left Trevor Challis was sent off to make Weymouth's day worse.

HIGHLIGHTS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZJjtDxg5JY
TSENTRALNYI CHORNOMORETS
CHORNOMORETS 0-2 SWANSEA CITY
Trundle 50, 72
Swansea showed an impressive performance to beat Ukrainians Chornomorets on their tour of Europe. For the first half it was all Chornomorets until Leon Knight was bundled to the ground and won a penalty on the stroke of half time, which was saved by the keeper. However, on 50 minutes Lee Trundle scored a wonderful free-kick, but that was bettered by his magical 35 yard volley which won it.

HIGHLIGHTS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzCuJuCiDN0
Old 04-14-2010, 12:43 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'm going to follow this like all soccer, football whatever you want to call it dynasties. Im just wondering are you managing two different teams on different save files?
Old 04-14-2010, 02:27 PM   #4
Pro

rhysyboy's Arena

no, I'm doing a 2 player mode on it, but I am both players
Old 04-14-2010, 03:01 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

Cool, I like the look of this one as it's a little different

You should have picked Montrose, My home town, Worst professional club in Scotland!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »