Home

Rising From The Ashes: Phoenix FC

This is a discussion on Rising From The Ashes: Phoenix FC within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2014, 01:10 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Rising From The Ashes: Phoenix FC

Hello. I am TheOnlyIThinkJake, and this is going to be my FIFA 15 Storyline Dynasty. It is going to focus on a minor league soccer team in the United States Of America, that gets the chance to become a team in the MLS.

I will put the rules, and more details as I begin the career.

I will have to wait until I get some money, so I can use a created team in career mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2014, 01:24 PM   #2
Rookie

MLS Announce Tournament For New Teams

By: Tomas Single

Major League Soccer Commissioner Don Garber Has Set Up A Tournament That Could Possibly Add One Team To The MLS

Don Garber held a press conference early this morning to announce his next big plan, the Promotion Tournament.

The Promotion Tournament is a 32 team tournament, it takes the 16 best ranked MLS teams and a randomally selected 16 other US soccer teams.

More will be announced as we hear it...
Old 10-29-2014, 01:43 PM   #3
Rookie

Carter Thane Buys Small Soccer Team

Carter Thane Buys Soccer Team In Arizona

Carter Thane, established billionaire, has bought a small soccer team located in Phoenix, Arizona.

He has the money to make this work, his net-worth being close to around 28 Billion.

This makes the upcoming Promotion Tournament even more interesting, as I see this team becoming a major competitor.

More announced as it happens...
Old 12-03-2014, 05:00 PM   #4
Rookie

The Head Coach Is Named

Carter Thane, established billionaire, has named a head coach for the recently acquired soccer team in Phoenix, Arizona.

The head coach is Harold Newton.

Harold Newton is a 42 year old man, born in Phoenix.

Harold Newton went to college at Stanford University. He got his major in business management, and he got a minor in sports management.

He played soccer at Stanford being an all-american his final two years of college. However in the last game of his senior year, he tore his ACL. It was a bad tear and he never was able to play again.

Then at age 24 he got a high school soccer coaching job at his old high school. He coached there for five years, winning the state championship his last two years.

At age 29 he was hired to help coach at Maryland University. He had the official job of assistant coach.

He helped coach at Maryland for four years, then got offered the head coaching job at Stanford, his alma mater.

While being the assistant coach at Maryland he won three championships, and was named "assistant coach of the year."

At 33, he took over as head coach for Stanford. It was also at the age of 33 that he got a small coaching job for the New Zealand national soccer team.

He remained at Stanford until now.

While at Stanford he won six championships in nine years, and was named "coach of the year" four times.

He kept working as a small coach for the New Zealand national team, until he got this job, as he wants to focus solely on the team in Phoenix.
Old 12-03-2014, 05:02 PM   #5
Rookie

Re: Rising From The Ashes: Phoenix FC

Harold Newton is not the main character of this dynasty. FYI.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »