Home

WWE 2K16 Universe Mode: The Return of Ruthless Aggression

This is a discussion on WWE 2K16 Universe Mode: The Return of Ruthless Aggression within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-12-2015, 02:07 PM   #41
Rookie

Rivas21's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K16 Universe Mode: The Return of Ruthless Aggression

MAY: WEEK 2

The show opens with the music of The Beast, Brock Lesnar. He and Paul Heyman walk out to the ring, Lesnar has the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist.

Heyman: Hello ladies and gentleman, my name is Paul Heyman, and I am the advocate for the World Heavyweight Champion, Brock Lesnar! He is the reigning, defending, champion of the woooorld, and he is very angry! Why is he angry? Well, Brock Lesnar is a prize fighter and a special attraction. You don't see a special attraction every month but, when you see one, you know it is going to be special. Just like Brock Lesnar, you shouldn't see him every month, because he should only show up for special occasions. But, the general managers of this show-

Heyman is cut off by the music off Stone Cold Steve Austin, Austin comes out to the stage with a microphone in his hand.

Austin: Mr. Heyman, a key flaw in yer argument there is that a World Heavyweight Champion has to defend every thirty days, if Brock there wishes to remain champion he has to defend at every Smackdown PPV, starting with Randy Orton, Christian, or Rusev at Payback, and that's the bottom line cuz' Stone Cold said so.

Stone Cold walks off as Lesnar and Heyman look at each other in outrage.
---

Coming back from a commercial break, Baron Corbin comes out for his match against R-Truth.

Match #1: Baron Corbin v. R-Truth

Corbin completely dominates this match, he hits R-Truth with power move after power move. Corbin finally ends things with a Falcon Arrow and The End of Days.

Baron Corbin wins by pinfall

Corbin goes outside and grabs a microphone before coming back into the ring.

Corbin: Last week, I once again proved myself, I was the last remaining member for my team and eliminated Christian before Randy Orton snuck up on me. Anyways, even if I'm not competing for the World Heavyweight Championship, I would like to say that I deserve an Intercontinental Championship Match at Payback. After all, I beat Daniel Bryan, our champion, single-handedly last week, I am owed this oppurtunity!

Daniel Bryan's music hits and he comes out with the Intercontinental Championship and a microphone.

Bryan: Baron, you are a very arrogant man. You lost your chance at the World Heavyweight Championship so you think you can just get an Intercontinental Championship match? Usually, I would tell you to get at the back of the line, however I am looking forward to kicking your head off at Payback. I will defend my Intercontinental Championship against you, Baron Corbin, at Payback, and believe me Baron, I am looking forward to this.

Bryan's music hits and he leads a Yes! chant as he makes his way to the locker room.
---

The camera fades to Sami Zayn walking up to Hideo Itami in the backstage area.

Zayn: Hey Hideo, last week was sure fun tagging with you, I was thinking maybe you would want to team up with me against The Ascension.

Itami: You're on, let's make The Ascension start their dissension!

Itami smiles at Zayn, Sami shakes his head at the bad joke and walks away.
---

We come back to the ring to see The Brass Ring Club make their way to the ring, their opponents at Payback, Enzo Amore and Big Cass make their way to the ring. Cesaro and Big Cass get ready for one on one action.

Match #2- Cesaro w/Tyson Kidd v. Big Cass w/ Enzo Amore

This match is pretty even, it starts to pick up once Cesaro hits a Very European Uppercut for a two count. Cass turns it around with a Big Boot and goes for the East River Crossing which is reversed into an attempted Neutralizer which is also reversed into a Sidewalk Slam, Cass goes for the Empire Elbow which is reversed. Cesaro then hits another Very European Uppercut for another two count. Cass mounts a comeback capped off with a Big Boot and an Empire Elbow, Cass goes for the pin, however Tyson Kidd distracts the ref. Cass gets up from the pin and kicks Tyson off the apron, he then turns around into a third Very European Uppercut for the three count.

Cesaro wins by pinfall

Cesaro and Tyson walk up the ramp with their belts. Enzo tries to calm down an enraged Cass who got that win stolen from him.
---

Damien Sandow comes out for his first match in a long time, Curtis Axel follows him.

Match #3- Damien Sandow v. Curtis Axel

Sandow starts this match off in control, Axel eventually gains some ground and starts a comeback. Sandow takes over once again, he hits a Squatting Indian Deathlock and a Book End for the win.

Damien Sandow wins by pinfall

Sandow celebrates his victory, but suddenly Big Show comes out of nowhere and checks him. Show hits a chokeslam and the WMD before walking off, leaving the referees and doctors to check on Sandow.
---

When we come back, The Ascension make their entrance, ready to square off against Zayn & Itami. Sami makes his entrance and stops at the end of the ramp. Itami's music hits and no one comes out, it hits again and still no sign of Itami. Suddenly, Itami is on the titantron, he is unconscious backstage with doctors checking on him. Shane McMahon comes out to the ramp.

McMahon: Sami, unfortunately, someone attacked your partner. However, this has already been scheduled for tonight and there is no time to change it so, I'm afraid that this will be a handicap match.

Match #4- The Ascension v. Sami Zayn

Zayn puts up a valiant effort, but this match was over before it started. Eventually, it takes two Fall of Man's to put Zayn down for the three count.

The Ascension win by pinfall

The Ascension celebrate their first win in awhile over Sami Zayn who is battered and bruised.
---

The Lucha Dragons come out for their match tonight, against John Cena and his mystery partner. John Cena comes out and pauses at the ramp. He motions for someone to come out, and it's Zack Ryder! Ryder comes out and shakes John's hand before walking down to the ring with him.

Match #5- The Lucha Dragons v. John Cena & Zack Ryder

Cena starts off the match taking control of Kalisto, eventually he tags in Ryder who keeps the momentum at first, but falls under to some double team action from The Lucha Dragons. At one point, Ryder finds some space and starts crawling to Cena, just as he gets there, Kalisto pulls Cena off of his apron. Cena starts to brutalize Kalisto on the outside, while Ryder starts to pick up some steam. Ryder hits the Rough Ryder on Sin Cara but he kicks out at two. Ryder gets frustrated and goes for the Zack Attack. Sin Cara reverses it into a roll-up, Cena is distracted with beating the tar out of Kalisto so he doesn't break up the pin. 1-2-3!

The Lucha Dragons win by pinfall

Cena lets go of Kalisto and gets in the ring. Sin Cara gets Kalisto and they walk up the ramp. Ryder tries to explain things to Cena, but John hits with an AA out of nowhere. Cena locks in the STF and doesn't let go. Dolph Ziggler's music hits and he runs down to the ring and breaks up the hold. He superkicks Cena out of the ring and tends to Ryder. Cena walks back up the ramp with a angry look on his face.
---

We come back from commercial to see Christian making his entrance, followed by Randy Orton and Rusev. The main event triple threat is happening right now.

Match #6- #1 Contender Match: Christian v. Randy Orton v. Rusev

Orton runs over both men and builds considerable momentum. Eventually, Rusev flattens Orton and forms an unlikely alliance with Christian to take out the Viper. They throw Orton over the announce table, Rusev then sucker punches Christian and the two go to war. Christian and Rusev trade punches for a lengthy period. Christian gains control and throws Rusev in the ring. Rusev turns the table and hits Christian with a butterfly suplex. Orton explodes back into the ring and hits a spinning back suplex on Rusev. Orton puts Rusev in the corner and hits Snake Eyes, he turns around into Christian who tries to hit him with a sidewalk slam, but Orton hits an RKO, Rusev breaks up the pin. All men trade blows, Orton hits a hanging DDT on Rusev, and Christian tries to steal the pin. Orton breaks it up and Christian throws him out of the ring. Christian hits a Reverse DDT on Rusev, Orton barely breaks up the pin and gets back in the ring. Christian spears him, but turns around into an Alabama Slam from Rusev. Rusev tries to lock in The Accolade on Christian but Orton is there to break it up again. Randy throws Rusev on the ground and lines up Christian for the Punt Kick. Rusev intercepts it and hits a big jumping superkick on Orton. Orton rolls out of the ring, and Rusev pursues him. Christian follows the outside, he hits Orton with a sidewalk slam, Rusev clobbers him from behind. Rusev hits a spinning sideslam, Randy comes back with a chair and smashes it across Rusev's back. Randy throws both men into the ring, Rusev rakes his eyes and dropkicks him. Rusev goes for a jumping sidekick on Christian, but he dodges it. Orton hits a RKO on Christian and then Rusev. Rusev rolls out of the ring before Orton can pin him, Orton goes to pin Christian but he kicks out. Rusev comes back and hits an Alabama Slam on Orton. Christian tries to intervene but Rusev hits him with a sidekick. Orton rolls out of the ring, Rusev goes for The Accolade. He has it locked in, but Orton comes back with the steel chair and smashes it over both men's head. Orton continues to use the chair, until both men are busted open, and the chair is coated in blood. He goes to hit Rusev, but Rusev throws the chair on the ground and slams Orton on top of it. Christian intervenes and hits the Killswitch on Orton. Rusev takes out Christian, Orton comes back on starts hitting clotheslines on everyone, he hits the scoop slam on Rusev. He slams Christian on the ground and hits a hanging DDT on Rusev. Christian gets up and stumbles into an RKO, but somehow he kicks out! Orton is in shock! Orton tries to use the chair again, but Christian catches it and throws it back in his face. Orton stumbles back into an uranage from Rusev. Rusev floors Christian goes for the Accolade, Orton breaks it up again! Rusev mercilessly beats Orton until he is busted open, all men in this match have blood all over their face. Christian tries to grab Rusev but he gets dropped by Rusev, this gives Randy some time to hit a dropkick on Rusev. Randy hits a hanging DDT on Christian and throws him out of the ring. Rusev gets up and stumbles into a RKO from Orton for the 1-2-3!

Randy Orton wins by pinfall

Orton doesn't even get up to celebrate, all the men in this match have been completely drained. The crowd applauds them as they all lie on the floor. Orton eventually gets up and staggers up the ramp. Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman are there waiting for him! Lesnar clothesline a defenseless Orton and hits a F5 on the stage. He picks up Orton and holds him up like a trophy as Paul Heyman holds up the World Heavyweight Championship. Smackdown goes off air with this image on the screen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2015, 03:05 PM   #42
Rookie

coreybronco1's Arena

OVR: 5

Good show. Was very surprised to see Ryder team with Cena, and the duo losing to Lucha Dragons was even more so.

The No. 1 contender match was awesome. Looking forward to Lesnar-Orton.
Old 12-13-2015, 08:58 PM   #43
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Another really good show.

The Cena storyline is getting interesting.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 12-14-2015, 07:37 PM   #44
Rookie

Rivas21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreybronco1
Good show. Was very surprised to see Ryder team with Cena, and the duo losing to Lucha Dragons was even more so.

The No. 1 contender match was awesome. Looking forward to Lesnar-Orton.
Thank you, the Ryder-Cena pairing was part of a storyline, it was supposed to be an upset. Glad you are looking forward to Payback
Old 12-14-2015, 07:37 PM   #45
Rookie

Rivas21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Another really good show.

The Cena storyline is getting interesting.
Thank you, glad you're liking it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2015, 07:42 PM   #46
MVP

infamyice's Arena

OVR: 7

What a match for the #1 contender spot
Old 12-15-2015, 01:55 AM   #47
Rookie

Rivas21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamyice
What a match for the #1 contender spot
Glad you liked it, thank you for following
Old 12-16-2015, 09:31 PM   #48
Rookie

Rivas21's Arena

MAY: WEEK 3

The show opens with Tyler Breeze's music, he walks out to the ring with Jack Swagger. Tyler has a microphone and his United States Championship.

Breeze: Listen up uggos, we have a lot of things to say and I would like to start by introducing my new bodyguard, Jack Swagger! You may know him from his past here in WWE. He is a smart man which is why he agreed to protect me from attackers such as Finn Balor. I am the United States Champion, I have a huge target on my back and a lot of people willing to jump me in the ring, backstage, and even in the parking lot. That's why I made a deal with Jack that is benefitial to both of us. I have protection from any wannabe contenders and Jack some much needed exposure after WWE did everything they could to convince you he was six feet under. Well people, get used to seeing these faces with this title because you'll be seeing it for a long time.

Breeze raises his title as Finn Balor's music hits. Finn walks out to the ramp, his ribs are heavily taped and he has a microphone.

Balor: Attackers Tyler?! You're the one who smashed your microphone over my head and tried to make sure I didn't make it to Great American Bash, you had your flying monkey come and try to break my ribs. Well, I'm right here and not only am I ready to fight come this Sunday, but I am ready to fight right now. So, if Swagger over there wants more exposure, how bout he has his first Raw match in forever against me, one on one right now!

Breeze and Swagger get in a huddle and discuss the match

Breeze: Jack has accepted your match offer, however he wants prime time so, you guys will go one on one in tonight's main event. I suggest you tape up those ribs because you're going taking some Gutwrench Powerbombs tonight.

Breeze's music goes off as Balor nods and walks to the back, Breeze and Swagger take a slow walk up to the ramp where Breeze lifts his United States Championship high in the sky.
---

We come back to the ring for Kevin Owens to make his entrance. He gets in the ring and asks for a microphone.

Owens: Well, I did what Triple H wanted me to do. He told me that I needed more ruthless aggression. Well fine, I showed Ryback last week and I'll show someone this week. I don't care who you are, if attacking people is going to get higher up the ladder in WWE then I'll put this whole roster on the sideline.

Owens is interrupted by The Vaudevillians' music. They come out with two microphones.

English: Owens, you will not intimidate the Vaudevillians, we've seen you ever since NXT, we know that you can not take down the best tag team on Raw and we know you can not take down Simon Gotch who you are facing right now in your scheduled match-up.

Gotch: Get ready to face the strongman of Raw, Owens, I will pick you up and throw you over those ropes.

Match #1- Kevin Owens v. Simon Gotch w/Aiden English

Owens takes control in the beginning and the momentum is only swayed by a distraction from English. Kevin takes control late in the match and hits a Pop-Up Powerbomb, English distracts the ref from the pin. Owens superkicks English off the apron and puts a crossface on Gotch, he taps.

Kevin Owens wins by submission

Owens picks Gotch up and hits a Pop-Up Powerbomb, he goes outside and rolls English into the ring, he hits another one on him. Owens goes outside to get another chair and yells, "RUTHLESS AGGRESSION". He comes back with the chair just as Ryback's music hits. Ryback runs down to the ring and takes the chair from Owens, he lays Kevin out with a clothesline. Ryback lines Owens up for a Meathook Clothesline but he rolls out of the way. Ryback grabs a mic.

Ryback: Hey Owens! Why are you running? You talk this big game but all you ever do is take advantage of people while their down. You never face anybody face to face. That's why I spoke to Triple H and he set a test to see if you are as good as you say you are, your going face me at The Great American Bash this Sunday. See you then!

Ryback leads a "Feed Me More" chant in the ring as Owens backs up the ramp to the locker room.
---

As we come back, Goldust comes out to an ovation from the crowd. He is in a Falls Count Anywhere match to prepare for his match against Stardust this Sunday. His opponent is Bad News Barrett.

Match #2- Falls Count Anywhere: Bad News Barrett v. Goldust

The match starts off with both men trading strikes, Barrett gets the advantage and locks in a single leg Boston Crab. Goldust eventually breaks out of it, but he is hobbled. Goldust starts to come back and takes down himself and Barrett with a big clothesline. Barrett rolls outside, Goldust follows him. Barrett gets a steel chair , but Goldust takes it and smashes it over his head. Barrett takes advantage of Goldust's leg and the match. Goldust turned the tides late in the match by suplexing Barrett through the announce table. Goldust go the pin and win.

Goldust wins by pinfall

Goldust gets up and starts to walk to the back when Stardust comes from the crowd and lays him out, Stardust picks up Goldust and drags him to the ring. Stardust sets up a table and tries to suplex Goldust through it, Goldust blocks it and pushes Stardust off of him. Stardust charges at Goldust only to have Goldust slam him through the table. Goldust does his signature poses and walks to the back.
---

Chris Jericho makes his entrance, he faces Dean Ambrose in six days at The Great American Bash. Neville makes his way to the ring next, these two are set to go one on one.

Match #3- Chris Jericho v. Neville

This match is an instant classic, the action starts to reach a head when Jericho misses a Lionsault, Neville goes up for the Red Arrow and hits Jericho with it. Jericho is able to put his foot on the rope at two, Neville picks Jericho up but gets hit with a Codebreaker, Neville kicks out at two! Jericho gets frustrated and goes outside to get a chair. Jericho gets in the ring ands talks Neville with the chair, once Neville gets up he gets a chair smashed over his head.

Neville wins by DQ

Jericho continues to brutalize Neville until Dean Ambrose's runs down to the ring. Jericho gets out of the ring to avoid Ambrose and starts walking up the ramp. Ambrose grabs a microphone.

Ambrose: Chris, isn't this what you love to do, you bail at conflict. You run away once you've met your match. Well, there is going to be nowhere to run at The Bash on Sunday. That's right, Triple H has made our match a Steel Cage match. You and me in a steel cage, I don't like your chances.

Ambrose's music hits and he celebrates with the crowd. Jericho has a horrified look on his face as he stares at Ambrose.
---

Back from commercial, Seth Rollins comes down to the ring, the WWE Champion is here after being gone for a week due to back pain.

Rollins: Hello ladies and gentleman of the WWE Universe! Thank you for the warm welcome, I'm back and better than ever! Bray Wyatt tried to take me out, he tried to get the title off me the easy way. He knows that at The Great American Bash, I will defeat him and according to our match stipulation, he cannot challenge me for the championship again during the length of my reign. That's is why Bray Wyatt is scared, no matter how much nonsense he spews, he knows that once he loses, he will not have a chance to capture this belt in a long time, because I'm keeping this belt for a long, long time.

The arena darkens and Bray Wyatt shows up on the titantron.

Wyatt: Rollins, think about what you're saying man. Think about what you are proposing, that Bray Wyatt, will be defeated at the hands of you, Rollins you have exceptional skill but that can not save you from the darkness. I may fail at some conflicts Rollins, but I always have another way. You Rollins, your alone, a lone wolf, and while you build yourself to believe that you can take down anyone on your own, you can't. You have no one who looks up to you, nobody to follow you. Rollins, one day the decks just going to stack too high and it will tumble on top of you, surrounding you in nothing but darkness.

The lights go out in the arena and when they come back on, The Wyatt Family are standing behind Rollins. All three of them stand in a line facing Rollins. Rollins prepares to take on all of them when the Usos's music hits! Jimmy and Jey hit the ring and stand with Rollins across from The Wyatt's. Bray tells Harper and Rowan to get out of the ring and The Wyatt Family walk out of the ring. They are halfway up the ramp, when Triple H's music hits. The boss comes out to the ramp with a microphone in hand.

Triple H: Well, there seems to be some commotion here. It seems like Harper and Rowan, you guys have some bad blood with the Usos. Well, I'm feeling a bit creative tonight, so here is what we are going to do. Luke Harper and Jimmy Uso are going to go one on one in a ladder match right here tonight on Raw. Up above the ring will be a contract to a match at The Great American Bash between the Usos and Luke Harper and Erick Rowan. The first man to pull that contract down will then get to decide what the stipulation will be at The Bash. In addition, Bray Wyatt, Erick Rowan, Jey Uso, and Seth Rollins are all banned from ringside. This match is, next on Raw!
---

Harper and Jimmy Uso are both in the ring, the ref is putting the contract on the hook and it is being raised. The ref rings the bell.

Match #4- Ladder Match: Luke Harper v. Jimmy Uso

Luke and Jimmy hit each other with strong strikes, Jimmy leaves the ring and gets a ladder, he props it up in the corner. Harper takes the ladder and smashes it over Jimmy's back and keeps on brutalizing him. Jimmy turns the tide with a superkick and sets up a ladder. Jimmy climbs the ladder and grabs the contract, however Harper throws the ladder down leaving Jimmy hanging onto the contract. Harper jumps and grabs Jimmy to slam him into the ground. Harper goes up for the contract but Jimmy pulls him down. Jimmy hits him with a superkick and goes up. Once he gets to the top, he looks down at Harper on the floor and hits a Uso Splash from the top of the ladder. Jimmy gets up and goes up the ladder to get the contract.

Jimmy Uso wins by grabbing the contract

Jimmy goes to the timekeeper's area and grabs a mic.

Jimmy: On behalf of myself and my brother, Jey Uso. We choose an elimination tag match.

Jimmy's music plays as Jey comes down to the ring and they celebrate.
---

The Prime Time Players come out to the ring for six man tag team action. Their partner is Kevin Owens' opponent on Sunday, Ryback. IT'S A NEW DAY, YES IT IS! The New Day all have microphones as the WWE Tag Team Champions make their way to the ring.

Big E: Well look who it is, The Prime Time Bootys!

Woods: Accompanied by The Walking Bowling Ball, Ryback.

Kingston: Well it looks like we have teach all three of these fools about the Power of Positivity!

All: Becaause....New Day Rocks! New Day Rocks! New Day Rocks!

The New Day get in the ring and this match is underway.

Match #5- The Prime Time Players & Ryback v. The New Day

This is a good match with all six superstars getting time in the ring. The end comes with a Midnight Hour from Big E and Xavier Woods on Titus O' Neil, Darren Young tries to break up the pin but eats a Trouble in Paradise.

The New Day win by pinfall

After the match, The New Day dance to their music. All of the sudden, Kevin Owens' music hits and he comes out to the ring. Ryback starts to stagger off the floor at ringside as The New Day go back to the locker room. Ryback tries to fight off Owens but he is drained from the match. Owens hits a package piledriver, and a Pop-Up Powerbomb, he then locks in a crossface hold and doesn't let go until officials come down and pry him off. An official gets in Owens' face so Owens hits him with a Pop-Up Powerbomb. Kevin goes back up the ramp, but not before screaming "Ruthless Aggression!".
---

Finn Balor makes his entrance for the main event. Next, comes Tyler Breeze and Jack Swagger, who has changed his attire to just black trunks. They come out to Breeze's music.

Match #6- Finn Balor v. Jack Swagger w/Tyler Breeze

These two start off the match with reversal after reversal, Balor takes control for a while. Swagger turns the tide with a cheap shot to Balor's left ankle. Swagger continues with beating down Balor's left leg. He locks in a single leg boston crab, but Balor is able to reverse it. Balor hits an enzuigiri and performs an elbow drop for the two count. Balor stalks Swagger and goes for the sling blade, however Swagger throws Balor across the ring. Balor gets up and charges at Swagger only to be hit with a chop block. Swagger puts on the Patriot Lock but Balor reaches the ropes. Swagger releases and stalks Balor, once he gets up Swagger attempts a chop block but Balor reverses it. Balor gets up, but Breeze provides a distraction, Balor argues with Breeze and turns around into a chop block. Swagger goes for the Patriot Lock but Balor reverses it into an enzuigiri. Balor goes up top for the Coup De Grace, but Breeze pushes him off the top rope right into a Gutwrench Powerbomb, 1-2-NO! Balor somehow kicks out. Swagger is bewildered and goes for a superplex, Balor reverses it and pushes Swagger off the top rope, he hits a missile dropkick for the two count. Balor has a look in his eye and goes up top for the Coup De Grace, it connects! 1-2-NO! Breeze pulls the ref out of the ring, Balor is furious, he goes after Breeze but the ref stops him, The ref ejects Breeze, but Balor turns around into a capture suplex from Swagger. Swagger goes for another Patriot Lock, but Balor reverses it into a roll-up, Swagger gets the rope break. Swagger charges Balor but gets grounded with a double knee gutbuster. Balor goes to the top for the Coup De Grace and the three count.

Finn Balor wins by pinfall

Balor celebrates his win. All of the sudden, Breeze charges him in the ring. Balor dodges a clothesline and dropkicks Breeze. Swagger comes from behind, but Balor dodges him and floors him with a dropkick. Balor throws Breeze out of the ring and hits the Sling Blade on Swagger. Swagger rolls out of the ring, and joins Breeze at the bottom of the ramp as Balor celebrates and makes title motions at Breeze to close out the show.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »