Home

the red c's WWE 2k16 World Wrestling Federation

This is a discussion on the red c's WWE 2k16 World Wrestling Federation within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-30-2016, 06:54 PM   #1
Rookie

the red c's Arena

OVR: 4
the red c's WWE 2k16 World Wrestling Federation

Hello all and welcome to my take at posting my own Universe. I used to be a huge wrestling fan from '99 to around '04 but gradually lost interest over the years. I've been off and on into it every since. With that being said, my Universe and roster is going to be a combination of older stars, legends, newer wrestlers and anyone in between. PPVs will be a mixture of WCW, WWE, and everything else. Basically, this Universe has no definite timeline or isn't being presented in any specific era. Just a bunch of wrestlers being brought together and we'll see where it leads. However, I'm presenting it as the WWF with the old logo and the owner is Vince McMahon.

Also, to start off I will be featuring only men's matches. I might add in a divas division later but for now I'm going slow and keeping it simple. I will also only be doing two shows a week (so 8 leading up to every PPV), Raw and Smackdown, and superstars will show up on both shows.

Roster:
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Shawn Michaels
The Undertaker
The Rock
Kurt Angle
HHH
Brock Lesnar
John Cena
Chris Jericho
Mankind
Scott Hall
Kane
Ric Flair
Bam Bam Bigelow
DDP
Edge
Randy Orton
Jeff Hardy
AJ Styles
Seth Rollins
RVD
Bray Wyatt
Rhyno
Dean Ambrose
Christian
Rey Mysterio

PPVs:
May - Night of Champions
June - Judgment Day
July - Road Wild
August - SummerSlam
September - King of the Ring
October - Halloween Havoc
November - Unforgiven
December - Starrcade
January - Royal Rumble
February - No Way Out
March - WrestleMania
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2016, 01:30 PM   #2
Rookie

the red c's Arena

Re: the red c's WWE 2k16 World Wrestling Federation

*Commercial for Night of Champions - WWF's 1st PPV*

Vince McMahon's silhouette in an empty ring and arena
Vince McMahon - Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls around the world... wrestling, and more importantly, the World Wrestling Federation is back!! And to start off, this Sunday on PPV the WWF will host an 8 man tournament to crown our first ever Undisputed Champion! And afterward you can catch the WWF and it's superstars in action every Monday night on Raw. The WWF, ladies and gentleman, is back and better than ever. We have a collection of the world's top talent, all here in the WWF. So make sure to tune in on Sunday for... Night of Champions!!

Preview of Night of Champions:
Match 1: Randy Orton vs The Rock
Match 2: Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Bam Bam Bigelow
Match 3: HHH vs Chris Jericho
Match 4: The Undertaker vs Ric Flair
Match 5: TBD vs TBD
Match 6: TBD vs TBD
Match 7: TBD vs TBD
Old 02-03-2016, 11:54 PM   #3
Rookie

the red c's Arena

May PPV – WWF Presents Night of Champions

Pyro and fireworks shoot off and Vince McMahon walks out to the ring.

VM: Welcome to the WWF's first PPV, Night of Champions. The name appropriately sums up what will occur here tonight. Because tonight, folks, we will find out who the first Undisputed Champion of the company is. Good luck, gentleman.

Match 1: Quarterfinal of the Undisputed Title Tournament - Randy Orton vs The Rock
- A great match to kick off tonights action. Randy Orton got the upper hand in the early going. However, an early attempt at an RKO would allow the Rock to regain the advantage. The veteran would control the match until hitting a massive Rock Bottom. That would set up a People's Elbow.. Rock bounces off one set of ropes, heads back and jumps over Orton and bounces back off the other set of ropes, comes back and Orton springs up and goes for the RKO!!-- Rock counters and throws Orton straight down.. looks toward the crowd, shakes his arm and hits the People's Elbow!! The Rock picks up the pin fall and wins.
Spoiler

Match 2: Quarterfinal of the Undisputed Title Tournament - Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Bam Bam Bigelow
- An interesting match up between two older superstars. Bam Bam used his size and strength to gain the quick advantage. After a series of clotheslines and suplexes by the big man it looked like Austin would be in for some real trouble. Bam Bam would send Austin to the ropes and out of no where the Texas Rattlesnake came back flying with a Thesz Press, laying Bam Bam out with a succession of fists. This would allow Austin to slow down Bigelow's attack and he'd eventually hit the Stunner. SCSA moves on after a good showing by Bam Bam Bigelow
Spoiler

Match 3: Quarterfinal of the Undisputed Title Tournament - HHH vs Chris Jericho
- Finally a match between two superstars who are very familiar with each other, and boy did it show. It was a back and forth affair the whole time. Jericho's high flying attack kept HHH off balance for a while, but the Game would figure out Jericho's gameplan, countering with one of his own attack. HHH methodically kicked, punched, slammed, and twisted Jericho, slowing down the high flying attack. Eventually HHH would hit the Pedigree to score the victory.
Spoiler

Match 4: Quarterfinal of the Undisputed Title Tournament - Ric Flair vs The Undertaker
- Two grand entrances here. Ric Flair struts down and prances around the ring. He gives a "WHOO!!", then another one. Then another one. Then... The lights go out and Undertaker's music strikes the arena. Undertaker strolls to the ring. The two legends stare each other down briefly before Taker strikes a huge right hand. Taker would send Flair to the ropes and hit a big boot to the face. He bounces off the ropes and lands a huge leg to the throat of Flair. Taker would continue to dominate the early going. By the mid way point Flair was busted open but he wouldn't give up. Taker goes for Old School.. hits it! Cover 1, 2, kick out by Flair! However, Taker would continue his slow assault on Slick Ric setting up a chokeslam for the win.
Spoiler

- Backstage Promo with HHH by Mean Gene
MG: HHH, here in just a few moments you go one on one against the Rock with the winner going on into the main event. How are you feeling right now?
HHH: How am I feeling?.. How am I feeling?.. I'm the Game, Mean Gene. This business runs through me. If the Rock, or anyone for that matter, wants that belt, they gotta go through me. *HHH walks off from the interview
MG: Well you heard it folks, HHH is ready to go.

Match 5: Semifinal of the Undisputed Title Tournament - The Rock vs HHH
A bunch of boos followed by silence after the HHH interview.. "If yaaaaa smell.. what the Rock, is cooking" followed by a ton of cheers. The Rock makes his way to the ring followed by HHH's music. HHH slowly walks down the ramp and enters the ring. There is definite tension between these two. Ding, Ding! And these two lock off. HHH backs Rock up into the corner and gives him a cheap shot after the ref goes to break them up. As soon as the ref steps back the Game delivers a clothesline on the Rock. HHH then sends Rock into the other corner followed by another huge clothesline. After this HHH taunts the crowd followed by boos. HHH goes to grab Rock but is instead met with an elbow to the head.. Then the Rock runs straight after HHH and delivers a clothesline of his own. HHH quickly gets to one knee and the two undergo an intense stare down. Fast forward later on in the match and the Rock has the advantage. He hits the sharpshooter but HHH gets to the ropes. Rock picks up HHH and goes for the Rock Bottom but Hunter knees the Rock in the midsection. He locks him up for the Pedigree and hits it! HHH goes for the cover… 1, 2, 3. HHH is moving on to the finals for the vacant Undisputed Title!
Spoiler

Match 6:
Semifinal of the Undisputed Title Tournament – The Undertaker vs Stone Cold Steve Austin
Undertaker walks out first, slowly paced as usual. Then the glass breaks and outcomes Stone Cold Steve Austin. He storms down into the ring and the two immediately go at it. Taker’s quick striking backs Austin into the corner, but Stone Cold dodges a right hand and leaks out. And on comes Austin. He gives Taker all he’s got and then some with fist after fist. The ref tries to get in between the two but Austin pushes him out of the way and goes after the Deadman once again. Taker catches one of Austin’s punches and then delivers a few of his own. He bounces off the ropes and delivers a jumping clothesline and both men are layed out. After the ref makes it to a 5 count both men go at it again. This time with Taker getting control. He delivers the classic Undertaker style of offense. Big strikes, leg drops, sidewalk slams. The Phenom delivers a huge boot to Stone Cold and rears his right hand back foreshadowing a chokeslam… It looks like this one could be about over… The lights go off in the arena!!...

Spoiler

Match 7: Undisputed Title Match – HHH VS SCSA
Austin regains his composure and gets to his feet. “Time to play the game!!’’ and out comes HHH! The Game marches down the ramp eyeing his opponent. He steps in the ring and the two lock eyes with Stone Cold flipping him off. The bell rings and HHH takes advantage of Austin just having competed and starts the match out with a fast pace. Hunter is relentless, beating down Austin. He sends him to the ropes and delivers a flying knee. Then he picks him up and sends him into a corner. HHH climbs to the top rope and starts punching on Austin. But out of no where Austin delivers a running power bomb out of the corner and both men are out on the floor.

They get up at the same time but before Stone Cold can do anything the Game is back on the offense, beating down Austin. He sends him to the ropes and delivers a huge spine buster in the middle of the ring. HHH is in total control of the match. Hunter walks over and locks in the figure four leg lock. Austin’s screaming in pain but he’s nowhere near the ropes... The refs asking him if he’s going to tap… Austin screams “Hell no!!” and somehow rolls the Game over, reversing the move. But the Game quickly rolls back over and releases the hold avoiding any damage. He gets up and continues his assault on Austin, this time sending him over the ropes.

The game gets out of the ring and irish whips SCSA into the barricade. He’s clearly giving it his all at this point. HHH goes to send Austin into the steel steps but Austin reverses it! Austin stumbles into the ring but he’s quickly followed by the Game. He gives Austin no time to rest as he continues his attack Stone Cold. HHH kicks him in the stomach, locks his arms... PEDIGREE!! 1, 2, KICKOUT!! Austin kicks out!! The Game is in disbelief. The match goes on with HHH continuing the assault.

HHH sends SCSA to the ropes… Hunter goes for a spine buster… Austin counters with a face breaker knee smash!!! HHH stands in the ring dazed and confused… AND AUSTIN HITS THE STUNNER!! Austin and HHH lay there exhausted in the ring. Austin rolls over for the pin. 1, 2, KICKOUT! HHH kicks out!! Neither men move and the ref begins the count. 1..2…3…4… HHH starts to move… 5… 6… Austin’s moving and HHH is crawling up the ropes… 7… 8… The Game is up and he stumbles for Austin. The Texas Rattle Snake gets to his feet but his back is facing right toward HHH. He doesn’t see HHH!! Austin turns around, ducks HHH, and he hits another Stunner!! Stone Cold goes for the cover… 1, 2, 3!! We have an official Undisputed Champion right here in the WWF folks!!
Spoiler
Old 02-04-2016, 12:18 PM   #4
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

Very good show.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 02-13-2016, 09:18 PM   #5
Rookie

the red c's Arena

June - Monday Night Raw - Week 1

The show opens with a video package with highlights of Night of Champions capped off by Austin drinking beer with the title draped over his shoulder

JR: Wrestling fans, welcome to the very first Monday Night Raw!! It's the night after Night of Champions and the WWF has a new Undisputed Champion, and that man is Stone Cold Steve Austin. *Austins music goes off.* And here he is now folks!

SCSA: Last night I proved that I am the worlds... toughest... S.O.B. on the planet. I went to hell and back with the Undertaker. And then right after... HHH, you tried to jump me... You thought you had me... [i]*crowd cheers*[i] But ain't nobody got the Texas Rattle Snake... Vince, if you thought you could stop me by putting me in back-to-back matches. And having your son-in-law rest while I went at with The Undertaker, you got another thing coming. Austin 3:16 is running this new WWF. And that's the bottom lin--

- Vince McMahon's music cuts off SCSA

VM: Whoa whoa whoa, Austin... First of all, there was no favoritism when the brackets were drawn up. However, if you want to spin it off that way then we'll keep playing this game... Austin, I was gonna let you come out and have your moment and have your time as the new champion. But instead, if you wanna bring up memories of the past, then I can act like the Mr. McMahon of the past. And tonight... instead of having the night off, you, Stone Cold, will be in action.... And that's the bottom line... cause VINCE MCMAHON SAID SO!!

- Austin gives Vince the finger and cheers with the crowd as McMahon leaves

Match 1: Christian vs Rhyno
- Our opening contest is between two guys looking to start their new WWF career to a hot start. Christian mocks Rhyno to start and walks around cocky but when the action gets underway the beast goes to work. After a quick lariat and an elbow to the head, he picks up Christian and delivers a huge butterfly suplex. Rhyno attempts to makes quick work of Christian and go for the Gore but Christian side steps out of the way and Rhyno goes right into the turn post. Both men buy their time for a bit... They tie up and again, Rhyno goes right back to work. Soon after Rhyno would go for the Gore and this time get it! 1, 2, 3
Spoiler

Match 2: AJ Styles & Chris Benoit vs RVD & Sabu
- Both teams get mixed reactions from the crowd and the action begins with Benoit and Sabu. Benoit takes the early going and beats down Sabu early. In comes Styles who adds on to the damage. Back in comes Benoit and Sabu is really pinned down at this point. And back comes Styles, some very quick tags here! Styles takes down Sabu with a series of kicks. He starts gloating to the crowd and Sabu makes a quick tag and in comes a fiery RVD. RVD goes straight for Styles knocking him down, he keeps running and takes down Benoit as well! And he runs back after AJ and hits him with a cross body slam! RVD goes up top for the Frog Splash but Benoit knocks on the ropes and RVD crashes down. AJ gets up and elbows Sabu down to the ground. He runs back after RVD to the top of the ropes and hits a hurricanrana!! AJ tags in Benoit who immediately goes to the top rope and hits his signature diving head butt on Van Dam. 1, 2, 3
Spoiler

- A video package comes on featuring the Undertaker calling out Kane for Judgment Day

Match 3: Chris Jericho vs Bam Bam Bigelow
- Two first round losers in last nights tournament for the WWF Undisputed Championship. The two tie up and Bam Bam displays his superior strength and throws back Y2J. Jericho gets back up and tries again but Bam Bam pushes him back once more. Jericho runs again but instead of going for a tie up he rolls under Bigelow and gets up quickly and drop kicks him in the back. Jericho continues to show his diverse arsenal throughout the match. He runs toward the ropes and goes to jump off them when Bam Bam catches him mid-air and slams him down. Bam Bam climbs to ropes and hits a Moonsault for the win.
Spoiler

- Mr. McMahon comes out

VM: Now Austin, if earlier tonight you thought you could come out here and call me out with out me doing anything about it.. well you're wrong!! I told you that you'd be in action and so damn it, thats whats going to happen!! So Austin get your *** out here!!

- Austin's music hits and out he comes

VM: Before you say anything or get in my ring, understand this Austin, if you want to keep that belt around your waist and remain champion for long, you better learn from tonight's lesson. I told you that I can bring back the past.... and that is exactly what I'm going to do. So meet your opponents.. EVOLUTION!!!

- Evolution's theme song comes on and out walks Randy Orton, Ric Flair, and HHH. Mr. McMahon goes to sit at ringside

Match 4: Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Randy Orton & Ric Flair w/ HHH
- HHH stands ringside while Austin goes to work against Flair. Stone Cold sends him to the ropes and knocks him down with a shoulder block. Austin runs to the ropes and comes back at Flair with a forearm to the head. Austin hits a suplex on Flair and goes to taunt Orton & HHH. The ref gets in front of Orton and HHH telling them, specifically HHH, to knock it off. Meanwhile Flair low blows Austin!! Down goes Stone Cold! Flair crawls to Orton and makes the tag. In comes Orton and he's on the offensive attack. He picks Austin up only to hit him with an European uppercut. After that he goes for a huge knee drop on Austin. He picks up Stone Cold and throws him out of the ring, allowing HHH to get in a few kicks. Flair picks him up and throws him back in the ring. Orton continues the beatdown and tags in Flair. Flair starts to showboat when out of no where Austin hits a running clothes line. Both men are down. They get up and Austin ducks Flair and then hits Slick Ric with a right hand. Then another. Then another. He goes for one more but quickly turns around and strikes Orton. He turns around to go for Flair but HHH grabs SCSA's leg tripping him up!!

The ref again argues at HHH. Before Austin can get up Flair kicks him in the ribs repeatedly. He drags him to the middle of the ring to go for the figure four leg lock but Austin pokes him in the eyes, a veteran move. Flair looks to tag Orton but he's still knocked down outside. He turns around-- STUNNER!! 1, 2--- HHH GRABS THE REF!! The ref gets up and yells for HHH to leave ringside. HHH yells back at the ref but exits the ring. Austin goes for the pin but Flair rolls toward the corner finally tagging Orton. Austin and Orton exchange right hands. Austin ducks a right hand and hits a Stunner!!! He goes for the pin. He gets pulled off Flair but this time its McMahon in the ring!! Austin gets up furiated... Mr. McMahon and Austin have a staredown... And out of no where HHH hits SCSA over the head with a chair!! The bell rings!
Spoiler

- After the match HHH picks up Austin and hits the Pedigree. Mr. McMahon grabs a microphone while Evolution stands around Austin.

VM: Austin... I wanted this new WWF to be a fresh start. I know you can't rewrite the past, but I thought I'd give every wrestler a clean slate. Even you, Austin. But I should have known better. Tonight was just the beginning because I'm going to make your life a living hell!!

Final Results
Spoiler
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2016, 04:18 PM   #6
Rookie

the red c's Arena

June - Thursday Night Smackdown - Week 1

Pyro goes off and WWF welcomes its audience to Smackdown!

JR: Welcome to Smackdown ladies and gentleman. And lets get right down to business. Last Monday night on Raw Mr. Vince McMahon made it apparent that no one is to cross his line. And that is exactly what the Rattlesnake, Steve Austin, did. Whether it was intentional or not, Stone Cold did. Vince McMahon made him pay, or so he thought, by bringing back Evolution and having Austin fight Flair and Orton in a handicap match with HHH at ringside. Austin prevailed, but only by disqualification due to a chair shot to the back of the head by the Game. Now let's get to tonight's action.

Match 1: Rey Mysterio vs Dean Ambrose
- A great match to get things started. The two smaller men both show their quickness and speed in the beginning. Ambrose eventually begins to hit a few power moves to slow things down. Then he sends Rey to the corner on a hard Irish Whip sending Mysterio down. Pin attempt, 1, 2, and Rey kicks out! Ambrose sends Rey to the ropes again, clothesline attempt, Rey ducks it and goes to the ropes. He comes back at Ambrose who jumps up so Rey ducks again and goes back at the ropes! This time Rey jumps off the second rope for a huge cross body! The two men get up and after more action Rey hits the drop toe hold to set up the The 619 followed by the West Coast Pop!! 1, 2, 3
Spoiler

- After the match Rey celebrates with the crowd. Dean gets up and the two lock eyes. Rey extends his hand for a handshake. Dean looks around.... and grabs Rey's arm and kicks him in the stomach then delivers the Dirty Deeds!!

Match 2: Chris Benoit vs RVD vs Rhyno vs Seth Rollins
- Our next match is a fatal four way. The four men have a brief feeling out period before Benoit and RVD pick up from where they left off after Monday's tag team action while Rhyno and Seth Rollins battle. Benoit gets the early advantage on RVD, pin attempt, and Rhyno breaks it up. The Man Beast then goes after Benoit. Rollins takes advantage of an already beaten down Van Dam taking him outside the ring. Meanwhile Rhyno continues work on Benoit hitting the Rabid Wolverine with a belly to belly suplex. Rhyno goes to climb the ropes... but Seth Rollins grabs the top rope and Rhyno crashes on the turn buckle and falls down on the mat. Rollins go to climb the ropes now... and RVD pushes Rollins off the turnbuckle and Rollins goes crashing into the barricade!! Van Dam climbs to the top ropes and a third times the charm as he hits the 5 Star Frog splash on Benoit!!! Pin. 1, 2, 3
Spoiler

---Video package featuring what looks like a dark basement with fire and smoke. A dark figure emerges then its revealed... its Kane!!... Another figure emerges and slowly walks up... its Paul Bearer!!.. He speaks, "Undertaker... you have betrayed your own flesh and blood, your own brother. And for that, you must pay! If you want to fight Kane at Judgment Day, then you'll get it! But be careful what you wish for 'Taker..."---

Match 3: Christian vs The Rock
- The Rock comes down to a huge ovation from the crowd. The match takes place and its clear who the top dog is in the ring. The Rock is not only beating down Christian at will, he's openly taunting him throughout the match and the crowd loves it. A few minutes pass and the Rock hits the Rock Bottom for the victory.
Spoiler

---Video package showing the Intercontinental Title and its rich history of past champions. Vince McMahon talks about the title and announces that their will be a 16 man tournament to determine the WWF’s first Intercontinental Champion with the semi-finals and championship match taking place all at Judgment Day. The tournament begins next week on Raw---

Match 4: HHH w/ Evolution vs Kurt Angle
- HHH is accompanied by the other two members of Evolution, Flair & Orton. The match begins and Angle quickly shoots in for a takedown, trying to establish the ground game. He locks in a headlock then moves around to work on the ankle of HHH. The Game counters however and gets back to his feet. The two men now exchange right hands until Angle knees HHH in the midsection. Angle turns him around and hits a suplex! He rolls him over and hits another one! Angle rolls the Game over once more, he picks him up, but HHH throws an elbow! Angle doesn't let up. The Game throws another elbow... And out of no where HHH hits a drop toe hold!!

The Game exits the ring and tries to reestablish himself. His companions gather around him so Angle can't make an attack. HHH goes up the stairs and reenters the ring and the match goes on.

Later on and Angle has full control. He's worked on the ankle of HHH and he's also hit him with an array of suplexes. HHH is staggering around the ring.. Angle goes for the Angle Slam and he hits it!! He goes for the pin but Orton grabs his leg and pulls him off the Game! Orton quickly escapes the ring and Angle gets up angry! He’s yelling at Evolution but can’t do anything about as he’s out numbered…. He turns around and HHH lays him out with a huge clothesline!! He goes for the pin.. kick out! The match goes on and again Evolution interfere with Kurt Angle…

And out through the crowd comes Stone Cold!! He hits Orton and Flair from behind. Austin gets in the ring and goes straight after HHH causing the match to be ended and all hell is lost between everyone. Austin takes out HHH. Kurt Angle goes after the champ and hits him with a suplex!! Orton and Flair get in the ring and take out Angle and begin to work on Austin. HHH finally gets up and joins in….
Spoiler

---Vince McMahon comes out---
VM Stop it!! Stop fighting all of you damnit!! Stone Cold listen up! You will not interfere with my wrestling matches. I told you last Monday on Raw to straighten up and you want to do this during the main event of the 1st Smackdown of the new era…. Next week… On Raw, Stone Cold you will defend your title in a triple threat match against HHH and Kurt Anlge!!

Austin, lying face down on the mat, looks up in disbelief. And Randy Orton delivers a vicious curb stomp to SCSA!!... Kurt Angle gets up looking on at the three men of Evolution... They circle around him... Angle runs at Flair and takes him down but HHH and Orton are right behind him and the numbers game catches up to the Olympic Hero. The show ends with Austin and Angle down and Evolution standing tall.

Quick Results
Spoiler
Old 03-11-2016, 12:01 AM   #7
Rookie

the red c's Arena

Still haven't given up on this or anything. I'm still kind of trying to figure out the direction I want to go in as far as the roster goes. I kind of threw a bunch of people together from different eras and promotions, so I need to figure out the pecking order and exact storylines I want to go with.

Question though, are you guys more worried about the matches and in ring detail or just the overall storylines and progression of the Universe. Because I think I might need to dial back the detail in order to post more frequently.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »