Home

WWE 2K16: New Attitude Era

This is a discussion on WWE 2K16: New Attitude Era within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-21-2015, 03:24 AM   #1
Pro

Davon_A_Brown's Arena

OVR: 0
WWE 2K16: New Attitude Era

2015_WWE_Raw_logo_(Large).jpg
The show starts with Vince McMahon already in the ring…

Vince McMahon: “As you guys may already know, ratings have been down. WWE stands for World Wrestling Entertainment. Word has gotten back to me that our beloved fans haven't been so entertained recently. I vow today, at this very moment, to change that forever. Tonight is the start of a new era… The New Attitude Era! Before we begin this new era I have to give a quick message to my beautiful daughter Stephanie and her husband Triple H; You're fired!

Triple H’s entrance music drops and the crowd boos as he angrily rushes to the ring with his wife right beside him.

Triple H: “Are you freaking serious, Vince?”

Vince McMahon: “Yes I am. Thank you for joining me. I do need a bit of assistance making this next announcement. Monday Night Raw and Thursday Night SmackDown will now once again be separate shows, with separate rosters, and separate champions. The goal? Entertain the fans! The general managers? Well as I was saying before you rudely interrupted me; you are fired as GM of Thursday Night SmackDown, but this here Monday Night Raw is still all yours. Your competition and GM of Thursday Night SmackDown...

Sting’s entrance music drops and the crowd erupts as he slowly makes his way to the ring.

Vince McMahon: “Sting. Now you both are here, we’ll have a good old-fashioned draft to formulate your rosters. Since this is Monday Night Raw, Triple H you get the first pick. Good luck gentlemen.”

Vince shakes both men’s hand before he leaves the ring. Triple H is stuck with a look of shock and disgust while Sting just nods to the crowd with a sly grin upon his face. The draft is completed with no complications.

Roster
Monday Night Raw:
    • Adam Rose
    • Big E
    • Braun Strowman
    • Bray Wyatt
    • Cesaro
    • Chris Jericho
    • Curtis Axel
    • Damien Mizdow
    • Dean Ambrose
    • Erik Rowan
    • Fandango
    • Kalisto
    • Kevin Owens
    • Kofi Kingston
    • Konnor
    • Luke Harper
    • The Miz
    • Roman Reigns
    • Ryback
    • Seth Rollins
    • Sin Cara
    • Tyson Kidd
    • Viktor
    • Xavier Woods
    • Zack Ryder
    • Brie Bella
    • Emma
    • Naomi
    • Paige
    • Nikki Bella
    • Tamina

Thursday Night SmackDown:
    • Alberto Del Rio
    • Bad News Barrett
    • Big Show
    • Bo Dallas
    • Brock Lesnar
    • Bubba Ray Dudley
    • D-Von Dudley
    • Daniel Bryan
    • Darren Young
    • Dolph Ziggler
    • Goldust
    • Jack Swagger
    • Jey Uso
    • Jimmy Uso
    • John Cena
    • Kane
    • Mark Henry
    • Neville
    • R-Truth
    • Randy Orton
    • Rusev
    • Sheamus
    • Stardust
    • Titus O’Neil
    • Undertaker
    • Alicia Fox
    • Cameron
    • Eva Marie
    • Natalya
    • Summer Rae

Champions
Monday Night Raw:
WWE World Heavyweight Championship:
Seth Rollins
  1. Roman Reigns
  2. Dean Ambrose
  3. Kevin Owens
  4. Bray Wyatt

WWE Intercontinental Championship:
Kevin Owens
  1. Dean Ambrose
  2. Braun Strowman
  3. Ryback
  4. Cesaro
  5. Luke Harper
  6. Erick Rowan
  7. Big E
  8. Kofi Kingston
  9. Chris Jericho

WWE Tag Team Championship:
The New Day (*Kofi Kingston, *Big E, Xavier Woods)
  1. The Lucha Dragons (Sin Cara, Kalisto)
  2. The Ascension (Konnor, Viktor)
  3. The Wyatt Family (*Erick Rowan, *Luke Harper, Bray Wyatt, Braun Strowman)
  4. Cesaro & Tyson Kidd
  5. The Miz & Damien Mizdow

WWE Divas Championship:
Paige
  1. Nikki Bella
  2. Brie Bella
  3. Naomi
  4. Tamina
  5. Emma

Thursday Night SmackDown:
World Heavyweight Championship:
Brock Lesnar
  1. Randy Orton
  2. Sheamus
  3. Daniel Bryan
  4. John Cena

WWE United States Championship:
John Cena
  1. Alberto Del Rio
  2. Rusev
  3. Jack Swagger
  4. Daniel Bryan
  5. Big Show
  6. Dolph Ziggler
  7. Bad News Barrett
  8. Mark Henry
  9. Stardust
  10. Kane
  11. Goldust

World Tag Team Championship:
The Prime Time Players (Darren Young, Titus O’Neil)
  1. The Usos (Jimmy Uso, Jey Uso)
  2. The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray Dudley, D-Von Dudley)

WWE Women’s Championship:
Natalya
  1. Alicia Fox
  2. Cameron
  3. Eva Marie
  4. Summer Rae

Last edited by Davon_A_Brown; 12-27-2015 at 03:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2015, 04:27 AM   #2
Pro

Davon_A_Brown's Arena

Re: WWE 2K16: New Attitude Era

2015_WWE_Raw_logo_(Large).jpg
Episose 1! Year 1, Week 1 continued...

After the draft is complete and interim champions are crowned, Vince McMahon appears on the Jumbotron.

Vince McMahon: -clears throat- “Congratulations gentlemen on completing the first step of this long journey. Before you guys go your separate ways to manage your respective brands and while I have you both in the ring right here, right now; I say we start the year off with a little one on one. Best of luck."

The crowd goes wild as a referee runs down to the ring to start the match and officially begin the New Attitude Era!

One on One Normal
Triple H w/Stephanie McMahon vs. Sting
The match starts with a collar and elbow tie. Sting takes advantage and throws Triple H to the ground before he quickly stands to his feet and they lock up again. This turned out to be the story of the entire match as Sting was in complete control of the match, but couldn't keep Triple H down. This had a lot to do with Stephanie McMahon being at ringside. Sting Irish whipped Triple H into the corner for a Stinger Splash and then picked him up for a Scorpion Death Drop. As he went for the pin Stephanie climbed on the ring apron and distracted the ref just long enough for Triple H to kick out. Sting had a few choice words for Stephanie, but he turned right into a big clothesline that sent him flying out of the ring. Triple H took control for a brief moment before being thrown back into the ring. Sting tried for the Stinger Splash once more, but this time took an elbow to the throat and a Spinebuster. Triple H went for a Pedigree, but had it reversed and found himself caught in a Scorpion Deathlock. H looked as if he was on the brink of submitting, but was able to reach out and grab hold of the bottom rope. Sting once again turned his attention to Stephanie McMahon and it yielded the same result...almost. Triple H went for a Spinebuster, but ended up being whipped into the corner and walked right into a Reverse Piledriver. One! Two! Three!
Spoiler

Paige confronts The Bella Twins backstage before their match with Naomi and Tamina.

Paige: “Hey Nikki, rumor has it you want something I've got.”

Nikki Bella: “It's not a rumor.”

Paige: -laughing- “Yeah so does every other diva in the locker room including your pathetic sister. I'll tell you all the same thing; come and get it! Good luck.”

The camera cuts to Naomi and Tamina’s entrance theme as they make their way to the ring.

Two on Two Elimation Tag
Naomi & Tamina vs. The Bella Twins
This match was a squash! Nikki Bella started the match against Naomi and went to work. Tamina was tagged in, but she had no luck against Nikki either. Paige got Nikki so upset that she came out and single-handedly won the elimination tag match. The only time Brie Bella was tagged in was to perform their tag finisher and pin Tamina for the victory.
Spoiler

Paige’s music drops and she's greeted with boos as she walks onto the ramp.

Paige: “Congratulations girls. That actually almost looked a little bit like wrestling. Unfortunately performances like that will not win you the Divas championship. That is all. Get some rest, you look tired.

Nikki Bella: “Not too tired to kick your a*s!”

Paige: “Ya think so?”

Nikki Bella: “I know so!”

Paige charges toward the ring where she is first confronted by Brie Bella who she throws into the steel steps. Brie lays ringside for a while holding her ankle before eventually being helped to the back. The bell rings and an official match begins between Nikki and Paige.

One on One Normal
Nikkie Bella vs. Paige{c}
Paige took control early on with a balanced attack. She then landed a Paige-Turner, picked Nikki up, and hit her with the Ram-Paige in a sequence that usually ends matches, but Nikki was able to kick out at two. Paige continued her onslaught and landed another Ram-Paige, but somehow Nikki was able to barely kick out again. Now even more furious, Paige climbed to the top for a Diving Hurricanrana, but jumped right into a Nikki Bella Snapmare Knee Smash. Nikki continued the momentum swing with a Rack Attack and pin attempt. One. Two. No! Paige found some luck of her own and kicked out. After a brief back and forth exchange Paige was able to reverse a slap attempt into a Paige-Turner for the win.
Spoiler

Paige exits the ring with a look of disgust knowing that she was barely able to squeeze out a victory against an already exhausted Nikki Bella.

Renee Young is now backstage with Ryback.

Renee Young: “Ryback how are you feeling going into your match against Braun Strowman?”

Ryback: “I feel great as always. It sucks that I can't get my hands on that coward Bray Wyatt, but if I have to defeat every member of his little family before I get to him, then so be it.”

Two on Two Normal
The Lucha Dragons vs. The New Day{c}(Kofi Kingston/Big E)
The New Day entered the ring with their normal antics. Kofi Kingston starts the match against Sin Cara. It was back and forth all match long with neither team being able to hold the upper hand for very long. All four participants landed their signature move and both teams pulled off their tag finisher. In the end Kofi Kingston was able to pin Sin Cara after an Xavier Woods distraction allowed him to land Trouble in Paradise.
Spoiler

One on One Normal
Ryback vs. Braun Strowman w/Bray Wyatt
Ryback showed how motivated he was to get to Bray Wyatt by coming out on a roll. He completely dominated the first few minutes of the match before Strowman reversed an Irish whip and threw him out of the ring. Ryback and Bray Wyatt had a brief stare down outside of the ring before Strowman gathered himself and took it to Ryback. Strowman was able to wear Ryback down before throwing him in the ring just before the two were counted out. Strowman looked to end the match with a Chokeslam, but Ryback was able to power out of it before being lifted. He then tried to pull off his own signature move, but as he bounced off of the ropes to pick up steam for his Meat Hook Clothesline he was tripped by Bray Wyatt. Ryback was furious and gave the ref an earful for not seeing the trip. That slow down gave Strowman enough time to get to his feet and pull off the Yokosuka Cutter to end the match.
Spoiler

Bray Wyatt leaves the ring pointing and laughing at Ryback.

Roman Reigns approaches Dean Ambrose in the locker room just as he's getting ready to make his entrance.

Roman Reigns: “Good luck tonight, bro. We'll both be champions soon.”

Dean Ambrose: “Very soon.”

The two shake hands before Ambrose makes his way to the ring.

One on One Normal
Dean Ambrose vs. Kevin Owens{c}
The Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens came right out of the gates at full speed with a clothesline at the opening bell. This was a great match full of good spots, reversals, and falsies. The highlight of the match was a Suicide Dive over the top rope by Kevin Owens. It seemed to take a lot out of him because he wasn't the same afterward. Dean Ambrose took control and never took his foot off the gas. He had his mind set on making KO submit with the Regal Stretch as he locked it in three different times, but they were all unsuccessful. He would go on to end the match with a Running Knee Lift.
Spoiler

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Davon%20A%2...video/13538857

Reigns and Ambrose meet again backstage.

Dean Ambrose: “Your turn.”

Roman Reigns just smiles and nods his head.

One on One Falls Count Anywhere
Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins{c}
Another awesome match. This was by far the most entertaining match of the night. It was full of big moves and OMG moments. The superstars took full advantage of the Falls Count Anywhere match as most of the action took place outside of the ring. The action really picked up when Reigns reversed Rollins trying to slam his head into the announce table and then connected with a Superman Punch. Seth Rollins was able to kick out of a pin attempt and landed a Diving Elbow to put Roman Reigns through the announce table before going for a pin of his own. Reigns somehow kicked out and began to go on the offensive. Then came what may have been the biggest move of the night. Reigns Speared Rollins through the barricades and into the crowd. Both men were laid out for a while, but Seth Rollins was able to get to his feet first. He once again decided to fly. This time landing a Five Star Frog Splash. Someway somehow Roman Reigns managed to kick out again. He finally got back to his feet and threw Seth Rollins into the ring. He then dropped Rollins with another Superman Punch and hit him with another Spear to make sure he stayed down for the three count. He did, and a lot longer.
Spoiler

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Davon%20A%2...video/13538939

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Davon%20A%2...video/13538933
Old 01-03-2016, 02:02 AM   #3
Pro

Davon_A_Brown's Arena

11907.jpg
Episode 1! Year 1, Week 1.

The show starts with a recap of last night’s Monday Night Raw. The first match on the card is a triple threat match between three young divas.

Triple Threat Normal
Eva Marie vs. Cameron vs. Summer Rae
From the opening bell Eva Marie seemed to have a bullseye on her back as she was double teamed by both of her opponents for most of the match. Eventually Cameron and Summer Rae realized that they'd have to fight each other. In the end Cameron was able to put Eva Marie out of her misery with a ‘Girl Bye!’ while Summer Rae was outside of the ring.
Spoiler

One on One Normal
Stardust vs. R-Truth
Stardust dominated some chain wrestling to start the match. He took that momentum and continued to dominate all the way. R-Truth was able to get some offense in, but it just always seemed that Stardust was in complete control. He ended the match with The Queen’s Crossbow.
Spoiler

After the match Stardust kneeled over a knocked out R-Truth, taunted him, and appeared looked to even have spat on him before leaving the ring. I guess we'll see how R-Truth responds to this gesture Thursday on SmackDown.

After a commercial break a replay of Brock Lesnar’s Wrestlemania 31 victory over the Undertaker is played on the Jumbotron.

One on One Normal
Jack Swagger vs. Alberto Del Rio
The two showed their wrestling prowess early with some chain wrestling and back and forth grappling. Del Rio wasted no time working Swagger’s arm to set up his patented Cross Arm Breaker. He was able to lock it in later on in the match, but couldn't get The All-American American to submit. The matched when Jack Swagger escaped a roll up pin attempt and jumped right into a Superkick from Del Rio.
Spoiler
Old 01-03-2016, 02:11 AM   #4
Pro

Davon_A_Brown's Arena

Smackdown.png
Episode 1! Year 1, Week 1.

The first Thursday Night SmackDown of the New Attitude Era starts with another replay of Brock Lesnar’s Wrestlemania 30 victory over The Undertaker. Brock Lesnar is already in the ring with a microphone.

Brock Lesnar: “It's great to be back once again as World Heavyweight Champion. I have no idea why replays of my match with The Undertaker at Wrestlemania 30 are being shown now, but I want answers. If you want a rematch at Extreme Rules in four weeks, come out and say it! I have no problem beating you again. Come on!”

Sting's theme music drops and he comes out to the ramp.

Sting: “Brock, there is a meaning behind the constant replaying of you pinning The Undertaker at Wrestlemania 30, but there will be no rematch at Extreme Rules. The meaning will not be revealed tonight. What I can tell you is that you have a main event match tonight against an undisclosed opponent. Good luck.”

After a commercial break we have our first official match.

One on One Normal
Randy Orton vs. Sheamus
The two met in the center of the ring for some chain wrestling to start the match. They ended up stalemating against the ropes so the referee intervened to separate them. As Orton let go he received a cheap slap to the face from Sheamus. They locked up again and once again it was a stalemate, but this time it ended in the corner. The ref came in to separate them and again Orton took a cheap shot as he backed off. This pissed The Viper off and he went on an assault. It soon became clear that he didn't just want to win, but wanted to beat the living hell out of Sheamus. He did just that. The most painful move was when he whipped Sheamus into the corner and Superplexed him from the top rope to the outside of the ring. He did a bit more damage on the outside before throwing Sheamus back in the ring and ending it with a Curb Stomp, RKO combination.
Spoiler

Before Orton can even begin to celebrate his victory, Daniel Bryan comes out to the ramp with a huge grin on his face. He plays to the crowd with his “Yes!” chant before quickly leaving. Orton exits the ring with a confused look on his face.

Two on Two Normal
The Prime Time Players vs. The Usos
The crowd was behind the Usos and they took the momentum and ran with it. The Usos were quoted earlier in the week saying that they're “willing to do whatever it takes to get a title shot”. It seems all they had to do was win this match because right after Jey Uso pinned Titus O’Neil, Sting came out and guaranteed the Usos a title shot in four weeks at Extreme Rules. Even bigger news is that there may be something brewing between O’Neil and Young. Darren Young had a chance to break up the pin, but he just stood in the corner and watched with a weird look on his face.
Spoiler

One On One Normal #1 Contender’s Match
Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger

Just before the bell rings John Cena’s music hits and he takes a seat right next to JBL to watch the match between the two top contenders for his United States Championship up close and personal.

Just as before, the match starts with some back and forth grapples and holds with neither man coming out on top. After about ten minutes of good wrestling Del Rio puts Swagger down with a drop kick. He then exits the ring and has a stare down with John Cena where the two exchange choice words. Jack Swagger takes advantage and attacks Alberto from behind, gaining control of the match. He throws Del Rio in the ring and Chop Blocks him. He then tries for his Gutwrench Powerbomb, has it reversed, reverses Del Rio’s Superkick, and lands the Powerbomb. One. Two. Kick out! Action continues. Jack Swagger immediately tries for another Chop Block, but Alberto sees it coming and jumps out of harm's way. Swagger uses the ropes to help himself up, but is put right back down and out by a Back Stabber.
Spoiler

Alberto Del Rio snatches his raised hand away from the referee and uses it to make a title motion around his waist while staring a John Cena. Cena just smiles and claps for his new Extreme Rules opponent.

The camera cuts backstage to Darren Young and Titus O’Neil.

Titus O’Neil: “What the hell was that out there?”

Darren Young: “I'm sorry, bro. I honestly thought you were gonna kick out. I mean I would've.”

Titus O’Neil: “Oh yeah? I know something you wouldn't kick out of!”

Darren Young: “Whoa… Look at us. We're partners. We’re champions. We’re better than this. We've got four weeks and I promise we'll get revenge on The Usos. I promise.”

One on One Normal
Stardust vs. R-Truth
R-Truth interrupted Stardust’s entrance and hit him in the back of the head with a forearm. The two men brawl outside of the ring for about five minutes before the ref rules the match a no contest and calls for help to separate them.
Spoiler

It is later reported that Stardust suffered a minor head injury due to the attack.

One on One Normal
Dolph Ziggler vs. Bad News Barrett
Squash! Ziggler controlled the pace with rest holds to begin the match and then just took off. Every move he attempted was landed flush. This includes the Heart Stopper and Zig Zag which ended the match.
Spoiler

As Dolph Ziggler is on the turnbuckle celebrating, Daniel Bryan’s theme hits and again the crowd erupts with “Yes!” chants. He comes to a stop on the ramp and joins them for a few seconds before running backstage. Dolph Ziggler is stuck with a look of confusion for a brief moment, but goes on with his celebration.

One on One Normal
John Cena vs. Rusev
Rusev looks to have had one goal in this match; wear Cena down so that he's easy pickings for Del Rio at Extreme Rules. Rusev won the grappling match that took place in the center of the ring after the opening bell, but still decided to leave the ring to grab a chair. He tossed aside the referee who tried to snatch the chair from him and smashed the chair right into Cena’s skull. Rusev continued to beat Cena with the chair until about ten security guards were finally able to pull him away.
Spoiler

After commercial the replay of Brock Lesnar pinning The Undertaker is played yet again before Brock Lesnar makes his way to the ring. As Brock is bouncing in the ring awaiting his mystery opponent the arena goes completely dark. When the lights come back on, Daniel Bryan is on the ramp with a creepy grin on his face. The crowd erupts even louder than before seeing that he is the mystery opponent. Daniel Bryan plays to the crowd and darts backstage again. #Troll! As the entire arena lay quiet and confused, the lights go off again. Next time the arena is lit up it’s with fire. Corporate Kane walks through the smoke and is greeted with boos as he makes his way to the ring.

One on One Normal
Brock Lesnar vs. Kane
At the bell, Kane sprinted across the ring and nailed Brock with a big boot. That literally was the only move he landed. Lesnar embarrassed Kane before combining Multiple Powerbombs and an F5 for the win. Brock was so pissed that he picked Kane up and hit him with another F5.
Spoiler

What do the replays mean? What does Kane have against Brock Lesnar? Is John Cena okay? What in the hell is up with Daniel Bryan? See you next week on Thursday Night SmackDown.
Old 01-03-2016, 02:42 AM   #5
MVP

infamyice's Arena

OVR: 7

Great set of shows. No NXT?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2016, 02:53 AM   #6
Pro

Davon_A_Brown's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamyice
Great set of shows. No NXT?

Not yet. It's part of the storyline though so stay tuned.

Thanks a lot for checking the thread out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-03-2016, 10:39 AM   #7
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Great start to your universe.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 01-03-2016, 03:20 PM   #8
Pro

Davon_A_Brown's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Great start to your universe.

Thank you for checking it out. I'm starting to get the hang of the game and the way that I want to write up shows so updates will be a lot me frequent from this point forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »