Home

WWE 2k17 Universe: Battle of the Brands

This is a discussion on WWE 2k17 Universe: Battle of the Brands within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-13-2016, 11:43 AM   #1
Rookie

adamh6262's Arena

OVR: 0
WWE 2k17 Universe: Battle of the Brands

Hey guys, I'm new to the whole Universe Mode thing, but seeing what you guys have put together has inspired me to give it a go. I already have 9 episodes uploaded (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNF...I3syLA77TeC0oA). That leads up to and includes the 1st brand exclusive (SmackDown) Judgement Day. I would appreciate any advice you veterans have, as I fumble my way through lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2016, 03:53 PM   #2
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Re: WWE 2k17 Universe: Battle of the Brands

Welcome to the club and good luck to ya. Unfortuantely I just dont have time to watch shows, I barely watch mine after taping them simmed and am too busy. Much prefer to read them as its much quicker.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 11-13-2016, 04:19 PM   #3
Rookie

adamh6262's Arena

That makes sense. I'll try doing a text recap of the shows as well as another medium in providing the content of my shows. Thanks for the advice
Old 11-30-2016, 12:24 PM   #4
Rookie

adamh6262's Arena

****I'm late at starting my text recaps, so I'm backing up and starting from the first brand exclusive PPV, Judgement Day, which is SmackDown's. I'll catch these up and then release these the same time I do my video's on youtube. If nothing else, these give me something to do at work

1st Match: Sheamus v. Darren Young:
Sheamus wins with the “White Noise” after an incredible, back n forth, 13 minute match.
WINNER: Sheamus

2nd Match: The Wyatt Family v. The New Day (Tag Team Championship Tournament Finals):
This match culminated the Tag Team Tournament that had been held through 3 weeks on SmackDown. The Wyatt Family dominated this match throughout, winning in just 5 minutes, with Luke Harper getting the pin on Big E.
WINNER: The Wyatt Family (New Champions)
Wyatt Family.JPG

3rd Match: Baron Corbin v. The Big Show (Falls Count Anywhere):
This rivalry started after GM Daniel Bryan sent the Big Show to teach Baron Corbin a lesson. Corbin ended up winning that match and then assaulting the Big Show with a chair after the match was over. This match quickly spilled outside of the ring and into the WWE Universe. The superstars fought their way all the way back to the stage area. Baron Corbin hit “The End of Days” but the referee was out of position to make the count. The Big Show ultimately ended up kicking out and took advantage as Corbin was arguing with the ref. Big Show earns the pinfall victory in just over 8 minutes.
WINNER: The Big Show

4th Match: Cesaro v. Bray Wyatt:
We’re not really sure why Bray has an issue with Cesaro as of yet, but the feud quickly turned into a match at Judgement Day. Cesaro dominated Bray early but the advantage of having Rowan and Harper at ringside was too much to overcome. Bray takes advantage as Cesaro is arguing with Rowan and Harper, and hits him with the “Sister Abigail”. Bray wins in just under 8 minutes.
WINNER: Bray Wyatt
Bray.JPG

5th Match: Bayley v. Becky Lynch (SmackDown Women’s Championship):
Bayley defeated Alexa Bliss in a #1 contenders match the week before on SmackDown to earn this title opportunity. This was an amazing match with both superstars connecting with their finishers multiple times. Bayley broke out of the “Dis Arm Her” and went for the Bayley to Belly, when Becky reversed it and rolled her up for the pinfall victory. This was definitely a top 2 match of the night, lasting approx. 15 minutes.
WINNER: Becky Lynch (Retaining Champion)
Becky.JPG

6th Match: Sami Zayn v. Rusev (Intercontinental Championship):
Sami Zayn worked his way up the ranks defeating Kevin Owens and Sheamus in respective weeks to become the #1 contender. Rusev had control of the match early, looking to make short work of Zayn. Zayn got hit with back to back suplexes before he smartly rolled out of the ring. Zayn then took advantage when Rusev started playing to the crowd. Zayn’s offense didn’t last long, however, before Rusev took back control. Rusev went for “The Accolade” but Sami reversed it and strung together a few impressive offensive moves. Rusev quickly rolled out of the ring to break his momentum, but he then found himself a victim of Sami Zayn’s aerial assault as he dove over the top rope and took him out. The action found its way back into the ring for a short period of time before Rusev made his way back out, content to just take a count out. This time Zayn flew through the ropes and hit Rusev with a hurricanrana ddt. Zayn showing he would stop at nothing to become the new Intercontinental Champion. He then rolled Rusev back into the ring and pinned him 1-2-3 to become the new Intercontinental Champion. This was the best match I’ve ever had on a 2k game, by far the best match of the night, lasting approx. 30 minutes.
WINNER: Sami Zayn (New Champion)
Zayn 2.JPG

Main Event: Kevin Owens v. AJ Styles (WWE World Heavyweight Championship):
Kevin Owens earned this match by defeating Randy Orton on Smackdown just days before the PPV in a #1 contenders match. This match was back n forth the whole way, with both superstars landing impressive moves. The action spilled outside the ring, where Styles put Owens through a table via the “Styles Clash”. AJ Styles rolled back into the ring, leaving Kevin Owens outside while the ref counted. Owens made it back in at the count of 9 and the match continued. Kevin Owens started to put together some offense before throwing Styles to the apron. Owens, now exhausted, falls to the ground. As Owens gets up, AJ Styles jumps from the top rope and connects with a “Phenomenal Forearm” and getting the pinfall. Decent main event match, that earned some “This is Awesome” chants from the fans, overall lasting around 10 minutes.
WINNER: AJ Styles (Retaining Champion)
Styles 2.JPG
Old 11-30-2016, 12:44 PM   #5
Rookie

adamh6262's Arena

Forgot to post some general information about the universe I'm running. I'm booking things for SmackDown & NXT, while my brother is doing the booking for Raw. We drafted rosters, but we left some superstars on NXT for now, just so it wouldn't be irrelevant. We have a cruiserweight division, and for now they are performing on Raw & NXT, but since we're getting so many good ones in CC, I think we're gonna break them off into their own show. Probably just call it 205 Live to keep it like the actual WWE. Several superstars have yet to make their debut in NXT. As we work them in, we are gonna call up the big names, such as Nakamura and Joe. Smackdown already have the rights to Nakamura and Raw have the rights to Joe. Thanks for looking everyone. I love reading all of y'alls, it's got me through alot of days at work

RAW

Singles
Apollo Crews
Big Cass
Bo Dallas
Braun Strowman
Brock Lesnar
Chad Gable
Chris Jericho
Dean Ambrose
Dolph Ziggler
Enzo Amore
Finn Balor
Heath Slater
Jack Swagger
Jason Jordan
John Cena
Kane
Mark Henry
The Miz
Rhyno
Roman Reigns
Seth Rollins
Darren Young
Zack Ryder
Mojo Rawley

Tag Teams
Enzo & Cass
American Alpha
Slater & Rhyno
The Club
The Hype Bros

Women
Dana Brooke
Carmella
Charlotte
Eva Marie
Naomi
Nikki Bella
Sasha Banks

SmackDown

Singles
AJ Styles
Baron Corbin
Big E
Big Show
Bray Wyatt
Bubba Ray Dudley
Cesaro
Curtis Axel
D-Von Dudley
Diego (Primo)
Erick Rowan
Fernando (Epico)
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Kevin Owens
Kofi Kingston
Luke Harper
Randy Orton
Rusev
Sami Zayn
Sheamus
Titus O'Neil
Xavier Woods
Tyson Kidd

Tag Teams
The New Day
The Wyatt Family
The Dudley Boys
The Shining Stars
The Uso's

Women
Alexa Bliss
Bayley
Becky Lynch
Natalya
Paige
Tamina
Brie Bella

NXT

Singles
Aiden English
Blake
Bobby Roode
Dash Wilder
Eric Young
Fandango
Goldust
Hideo Itami
Konnor
Murphy
R-Truth
Samoa Joe
Scott Dawson
Shinsuke Nakamura
Simon Gotch
Stardust
Tyler Breeze
Viktor
Drew Galloway*
Akam
Rezar
No Way Jose
Eli Drake*
Tye Dillinger

Tag Teams
The Vaudevillians
Blake & Murphy
The Revival
The Golden Truth
Breezango
The Ascension
The Authors of Pain

Women
Alicia Fox
Asuka
Billie Kay
Emma
Liv Morgan
Mandy Rose
Peyton Royce
Summer Rae
Nia Jax

Cruiserweights

Brian Kendrick
Jack Gallagher
Johnny Gargano
Lince Dorado
Rich Swann
TJ Perkins
Tony Nese
Tommaso Campa
Noam Dar
Kota Ibushi
Gran Metalik
Neville
Cedric Alexander
Zack Sabre Jr.*
Drew Gulak
Roderick Strong
Ariya Daivari
Kalisto
Kota Ibushi
Andrade "Cien" Almas
Austin Aries
Sin Cara
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2016, 12:55 PM   #6
Rookie

adamh6262's Arena

Here is our PPV List for the year. Raw took the ones that were already in the game so Smackdown is bringing back some of my old favorites. We'll be sharing the big 4 PPV's, just like they do during the actual brand split. I also threw a few new NXT PPV's in, just to give the brand something more.

RAW

January - Royal Rumble
February - Fastlane
March - Wrestlemania
April - Extreme Rules
May - Payback
June - Money in the Bank
July - Battleground
August - SummerSlam
September - Night of Champions
October - Hell in a Cell
November - Survivor Series
December - TLC

SmackDown

January - Royal Rumble
February - Elimination Chamber
March - Wrestlemania
April - Judgement Day
May - King of the Ring
June - Backlash
July - Vengeance
August - SummerSlam
September - Unforgiven
October - No Mercy
November - Survivor Series
December - Armageddon

NXT

January - NXT Takeover: London
February - NXT: In Your House
March - NXT Takeover: Dallas
May - NXT: In Your House
June - NXT Takeover: Chicago
August - NXT Takeover: Brooklyn
September - NXT: In Your House
November - NXT Takveover: Toronto

HTML Code:
My Universe Mode (Video)
Old 12-02-2016, 11:44 PM   #7
Rookie

adamh6262's Arena

Opening Promo: (Stephanie McMahon)

Raw gets kicked off by Stephanie McMahon coming down to the ring to address the WWE Universe. She addresses the obvious issue of Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman showing up at the end of Raw last week, and attacking Seth Rollins after his non-title win over Finn Balor. She lets Paul Heyman know he doesn’t run the show, she does. And she lets him know, Brock isn’t in the title picture now. He won’t be in it until he’s back wrestling on a more full time schedule and proves he deserves it. She then moves on to the upcoming PPV, Extreme Rules. She states that tonight, almost every match will have some sort of PPV implications. She announces Dolph and the Miz battling for the #1 contenders spot for the U.S. Championship. 2 cruiserweights are in a match to determine the final spot in the 6-man ladder match for the CWC Title. She then states that she and Foley wouldn’t let the cheap finish in the women’s #1 contender match fly. That’s why Carmella gets a spot in the Women’s Championship match, even though she lost to Naomi, after she pinned her by leveraging herself with the ring ropes. If Naomi wants a spot in the triple threat Women’s Championship match, she would have to beat Nikki Bella tonight. And in tonight’s main event, we have 3 top superstars battling it out in this ring, to see who gets the final spot in the WWE Universal Championship match at Extreme Rules against Seth Rollins and Champion Finn Balor.

1st Match: Heath Slater & Rhyno v. American Alpha (#1 Tag Team Contenders):

Heath Slater & Chad Gable start the match. Slater gets the early advantage, but Gable quickly reverses it and gets the upper hand. Slater & Rhyno actually looking like the more cohesive tag team in the early going, making more tags and keeping the fresh man in, while Gable has been in the entire match so far. Gable finally strings together some offense against Rhyno and tags in Jason Jordan. American Alpha now looking like their normal dominant tag team selves. They must not have taken Slater & Rhyno seriously coming into this match, but now they understand they have a battle on their hands. Gable runs Slater into the corner, suplexes him, and rolls him up for the pin. American Alpha earns the pinfall victory in just over 10 minutes.

WINNER: American Alpha
American Alpha.JPG

2nd Match: Naomi v. Nikki Bella (Winner to Women’s Championship Triple Threat):

Naomi looks dominant in the early going. Nikki reverses a move and starts to put some offense together. Naomi wisely rolls out of the ring to break the momentum. Nikki follows and Naomi gets back on the offensive. Naomi looks determined to get that championship match. Both superstars get their finishers reversed and the match continues. After a little more back n forth, Nikki Bella hits Naomi with the “Bella Buster” and gets the pinfall victory in just under 8 minutes.

WINNER: Nikki Bella

3rd Match: Noam Dar v. Gran Metalik (Winner to 6-Man Ladder CWC):

Both superstars looking impressive early. Noam Dar soon grabs the upperhand for a short time before Metalik reverses his offense and puts together his own offense. Metalik goes for the quick pin but Dar kicks out at 1. Metalik goes for the corkscrew somersault but Dar moves out of the way. Dar then takes advantage of Metalik’s mistake. Dar rolls Metalik into the knee bar and looks to have the victory wrapped up, but Metalik escapes. Metalik gets Dar down and goes to the top rope to end it with his somersault, but Dar catches him with a big boot on the way down. Dar goes for the pin but Metalik kicks out at 2. Dar takes Metalik to the top rope, and superplexes him off. He goes for the pin but Metalik kicks out again. After a little back n forth Metalik takes Dar to the top rope. He hits him with a head scissors take down. Metalik gets caught off guard and Dar rolls him into the knee bar once again. But again Metalik escapes. Metalik gets to the top rope to finish Dar, but Dar once again gets to his feet and give Metalik a boot to the face on his way down. Dar quickly covers for the pin, 1-2-3. Noam Dar wins an absolute battle in a near 20 minute match. This was by far the match of the night. There’s no way Dar can be 100% going into Extreme Rules now.

WINNER: Noam Dar
Dar.JPG

Promo (Braun Strowman)

Strowman talks about how last week, he took Kane out from behind, and absolutely destroyed him. He says now that he’s eliminated “The Devil’s Favorite Demon” that that makes him the new beast around Raw. He starts making demands for a championship match, and warns anyone in the locker room that wants to keep that from him. He goes on insulting the Authority for thinking Kane could protect them. Suddenly his mic goes out, and the arena goes dark. On the titantron an image of the old demon kane’s mask appears. What could this mean? The lights then come back on and Strowman is in the ring surrounded by fire.
Kane.JPG

4th Match: Eva Marie v. Sasha Banks

This is Sasha Bank’s return to Raw from her injuries sustained at WrestleMania. Banks gets off to a hot start dominating Eva Marie. A few minutes later Eva Marie is able to put some offense together, hitting Banks with a nice spinning firemans carry, into a front slam. Eva Marie then throws Banks out of the ring, not showing any care about Sasha’s recent injury. The action makes its way back into the ring and shortly after Sasha hits Eva with a straight jacket neck breaker and rolls her up for the pinfall victory. Both superstars looked impressive as Sasha Banks gets the win in just over 5 minutes.

WINNER: Sasha Banks

Promo (Sasha Banks)
Sasha says she realizes it’s too late to get in on the action at Extreme Rules, but she wants to let whoever wins the Championship at the PPV, that she is coming to get it back.

5th Match: The Miz v. Dolph Ziggler (U.S. Championship #1 Contender):

Dolph gets the early advantage in the match. Miz rolls out of the ring to break the momentum, and Dolph follows. Miz takes advantage of the situation and swings Dolph into the stairs. The Miz then gets back into the ring and lets the ref count. Dolph gets back into the ring early in the count however. Dolph puts together some more offense, Irish whipping the Miz and following him with a knee to the midsection. Dolph then hits a textbook DDT. He follows that with a neckbreaker. As the Miz is getting up from that series of moves, Dolph hits him with the “Namedropper”. Dolph quickly covers for the pin, but The Miz kicks out at 2. Dolph can’t believe the Miz kicked out and sets in disbelief. All the while, The Miz is recovering, gets to his feet and starts attacking Dolph. The Miz gets in a swinging neckbreaker, then goes to the top rope. Miz lands with an elbow drop from the top rope. He then gets over Dolph laying on the ground, and repeatedly slams his head against the canvas. The Miz the picks Dolph up and hits him with his vintage neckbreaker followed by a backbreaker. The Miz, not content with just covering for the pin, begins kicking Dolph while he’s down. He then goes to pick Dolph up and Dolph reverses with a jawbreaker, which stuns the Miz long enough for Dolph to get the “Zig Zag”. (This is where it gets controversial). Dolph covers for the pin, and it appears the ref’s hand comes down a third time, but it’s ruled that the Miz kicked out and the match continues. Dolph whips him into the corner and follows behind with a stinger splash. Dolph then goes to the top rope and lands with an elbow drop to the heart. He again goes for the pin, and again the Miz kicks out at 2. After some more back and forth between the opponents, the action spills outside of the ring. With The Miz lying on the floor, Dolph goes to the top rope again. He lands another elbow drop to the heart, this time outside of the ring. Dolph rolls back into the ring, just content with letting the Miz get counted out. That’s how much this title opportunity means. The Miz makes it back inside the ring at the 9 count. Dolph takes advantage of the weak Miz rolling back into the ring, and hits him with another “Namedropper”. Dolph quickly covers for the pin, 1-2-3. Dolph Ziggler wins in just over 10 minutes and will face Chris Jericho for the U.S. Championship at Extreme Rules. Dolph Ziggler looked like the better man tonight, but both superstars landed plenty of offense. There’s no way Dolph is going into Extreme Rules at 100%.

WINNER: Dolph Ziggler
Dolph.JPG

Promo (Seth Rollins):

Seth Rollins comes out to address the issue of Brock Lesnar jumping him from behind last week after his victory over WWE Universal Champion Finn Balor. Seth tells Brock that he now has a big problem on his hands. He says he picked the one person on the roster that won’t just roll over for him. He says after his victory at Extreme Rules on Sunday, that Brock is the next issue to check off his list.

General Convo Recap (Announcers):

Could we possibly be moving towards a Seth Rollins v. Brock Lesnar match in the near future? For now we can only speculate. And how will Brock Lesnar deal with being called out like this? He’s definitely going to have a reply for Rollins. Maybe we’ll find out next week.

Main Event: Roman Reigns v. Dean Ambrose v. John Cena (Winner to Extreme Rules)

Dean Ambrose kicks off the match attacking both Reigns and Cena with shots to the torso and face. Reigns reverses the offense and slams Ambrose to the ground. Cena quickly jumps on Ambrose and goes to pick him up for a powerbomb. Ambrose reverses it while on Cena’s shoulders with fists to the head. Ambrose then hits Cena with a DDT. Reigns then grabs Ambrose and suplexes him to the mat. Cena then gets up and throws Reigns out of the ring. Cena then grabs Ambrose and german suplexes him to the mat. Cena then takes Ambrose’s head and gives him repeated knee shots to the head. Their heated rivalry has carried over to Raw since the brand split. Cena then picks Ambrose’s motionless body up off the mat, and suplexes him once more. Reigns then makes his way back into the ring and immediately gets into the action attacking Cena. Cena and Reigns exchange blows as Ambrose lies on the mat. Reigns gets thrown back outside of the ring yet again, but at this time Ambrose is up and he and Cena start throwing haymakers at each other. Ambrose gets Cena backed into the corner, and he sets him up on the top turnbuckle. Ambrose climbs to the top rope, grabs Cena with a double underhook, and superplexes him off the top rope. Both competitors lie motionless on the canvas, while Reigns rolls back into the ring. Reigns picks up Ambrose and hits him with a firemans carry slam. Ambrose then rolls out of the ring. Reigns then moves on to Cena. Reigns waiting patiently for Cena to get to his feet, hits him with a “Superman Punch”. Instead of going for the pinfall, Reigns goes to the corner and sets up for his “Spear”. Cena gets to his feet momentarily, just before being “Speared” by Reigns. Reigns goes for the cover, 1-2, and broken up by Ambrose at the last possible second! Ambrose then starts attacking Reigns with headshots. He then grabs Reigns and hits him with a textbook DDT. Cena slowly starts making it back to his knees, then his feet after that “Spear” by Reigns. Cena then starts mounting offense against both Ambrose and Reigns. He gets Reigns on the ground and hits him with his “5 Knuckle Shuffle”. Ambrose breaks up Cena’s attempted “AA” and Reigns rolls to the outside again. Ambrose whips Cena into the corner. This time Ambrose goes to the middle turnbuckle, keeping ahold of Cena’s head. He then does a tilt-a-whirl DDT from the middle rope. Ambrose quickly goes for the pin, but Cena kicks out at 2. Reigns makes his way back into the ring without Ambrose knowing, Ambrose turns around and “Superman Punch”! Ambrose rolls out of the ring, and Reigns covers Cena trying to sneak out a victory. Cena kicks out at 2 however. Reigns gets Cena in a crossface submission before Cena reverses it, and suplexes Reigns. Ambrose climbs back into the ring, but Cena tries to quickly throw him back out. As Ambrose hits the ropes, he rebounds and hits Cena with a lariat! Ambrose and Reigns exchange blows for a brief time before Ambrose gets the upper hand and suplexes Reigns. Reigns once again rolls out of the ring. Ambrose goes for the pin on Cena while he’s still down from the lariat but Cena kicks out at 2 once again. Ambrose with a mean look in his eyes goes to the corner and waits for Cena to get up. As Cena struggles to get to his feet, Ambrose hits him with a running knee lift. Ambrose quickly covers Cena, 1-2-, and its broken up by Reigns! Reigns straddles Ambrose over the middle rope, he steps out onto the apron and hits Amrbose with a running knee lift of his own. Ambrose then rolls outside of the ring. The Cena chants start to fill the arena, with the fans apparently against Reigns more than they are Cena. Reigns hits Cena with the Crucifix Powerbomb and covers him for the pinfall, 1-2, and Cena kicks out right before the ref’s hand hits the mat for 3. Reigns climbs on Cenas back and again gets him in a crossface submission. Cena is in the center of the ring with no where to go. Right before he looks to fade, Ambrose gets in and breaks up the submission. Cena first to his feet, waits on the 2nd to get to their feet, which ends up being Reigns. Cena hits Reigns with the “AA”. Before Cena can go for the pin, Ambrose grabs him from behind and hits Cena with the “Dirty Deeds”! Ambrose climbs over top of Cena, and pins him, 1-2-3, right before Reigns can get to Ambrose to break the pin up. Dean Ambrose wins a heck of a battle in just over 10 minutes.

WINNER: Dean Ambrose
Main Event.JPG
Old 12-02-2016, 11:47 PM   #8
Rookie

adamh6262's Arena

FINAL THOUGHTS/LOOK AHEAD

A lot of superstars punched their tickets to the PPV, Extreme Rules, this Sunday, but none of them are going in 100%. Here’s a look at the updated match card after all the drama tonight:

1st Match: Apollo Crews v. Mark Henry
Apollo Crews looks to keep proving himself a viable contender on Raw, as he battles a veteran and future Hall of Famer.

2nd Match: American Alpha v. Enzo & Big Cass (Tag Team Championship)
American Alpha look to defeat Enzo and Big Cass and earn their first WWE Tag Team Championships. While Enzo and Cass try to prove that they are more than just entertainment.

3rd Match: Braun Strowman v. Kane
Two of the biggest, meanest, superstars in all of WWE come against each other for the 1st time in this feud. Both men look to prove they are the beast of Raw.

4th Match: Nikki Bella v. Carmella v. Charlotte (Women’s Championship)
Nikki Bella comes into this match after that grueling victory over Naomi tonight. Carmella looks to back up her cocky attitude with the gold she thinks she deserves. And Charlotte looks to continue her dominant reign on top of the Raw Women’s division.

5th Match: Dolph Ziggler v. Chris Jericho (U.S. Championship)
Dolph Ziggler looks to recapture the US gold for the 2nd time during the brand split. Chris Jericho wants to prove the Dolph isn’t on his level, and wants him to quit embarrassing himself, by putting himself in matches with Jericho.

6th Match: Dean Ambrose v. Seth Rollins v. Finn Balor (Universal Championship)
Ambrose comes into the match after a hard fought win tonight, far from 100% Seth Rollins wants to win the Universal Championship, but obviously has other things on his mind. We’ll see if he is able to put those issues to the side for one night. And Finn Balor looks to keep his impressive title reign up, since coming straight from NXT and winning WWE gold.

Main Event: 6 Man Ladder Match (Cruiserweight Championship)
Participants include; Neville (making his CWC debut), Noam Dar, Gran Metalik, Brian Kendrick, Rich Swann, and Champion TJ Perkins. This match should bring down the house, with all of the action these superstars are capable of. Management thought so much so, that they decided to make it the main event.

Extreme Rules Thumb.jpg

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »