Home

Might create some Argentina League teams for PES. Where can I find player ratings?

This is a discussion on Might create some Argentina League teams for PES. Where can I find player ratings? within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2008, 12:08 PM   #9
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Might create some Argentina League teams for PES. Where can I find player ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanted31
Could You add Boca Juniors and whatever You want to add the the previous Option File you made coz this file contain only thoes 2 new teams !.
In theory, yes... But this game is broken. It's not as bad as FIFA 08, because at least it resembles soccer... But there is some sloppy code that kills the game.

My favorite is when I pass to a teammate... The cursor switches so that I am controlling the player receiving the ball... I hold the analog stick in the direction of the ball, and yet the dooshbag just stands there and lets a defender come in from ten yards away and take the ball.

I wasted time creating even those two teams. PES 2008 is a hunk of crap.
Old 06-18-2008, 07:16 PM   #10
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

Re: Might create some Argentina League teams for PES. Where can I find player ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by koshi
...My favorite is when I pass to a teammate... The cursor switches so that I am controlling the player receiving the ball... I hold the analog stick in the direction of the ball, and yet the dooshbag just stands there and lets a defender come in from ten yards away and take the ball...
I think I figured out why this happens. I've been playing exhibition games with random teams, and this glitch only seems to happen when using a bad team. So it must have something to do with the player ratings, the teamwork ratings, or a combination of the two.

This game is falling in line with most PS3 sports games I have played: glimpses of greatness, peppered with some real head scratching moments... Hopefully there will be progress soon, and fewer disappointments.
Old 06-30-2008, 08:26 PM   #11
MVP

BIG CAROLINA's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by koshi
I think I figured out why this happens. I've been playing exhibition games with random teams, and this glitch only seems to happen when using a bad team. So it must have something to do with the player ratings, the teamwork ratings, or a combination of the two.

This game is falling in line with most PS3 sports games I have played: glimpses of greatness, peppered with some real head scratching moments... Hopefully there will be progress soon, and fewer disappointments.
I just picked up the 360 version and I have yet to see this issue. I have d/l an option file that is pretty good.
I am going to lower each players speed by 10 to slow the game down. It worked great for the two teams that I have done already.

PSN: BIG_CAROLINA

"Life is too short for a man to hold bitterness in his heart."
Marshall W. "Major" Taylor
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2008, 07:44 AM   #12
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG CAROLINA
I just picked up the 360 version and I have yet to see this issue.
It doesn't happen all the time.

There are other issues too:

- The through ball not going the direction you point, and instead going towards a teammate marked by two defenders.

- Throws by my keeper going the wrong direction, so that instead of throwing it to a side back it goes right down the middle to an opposing player.

- CPU throws ins on it's own half going right to my offensive player inside the penalty area.

It's strange, the game will play great... And I can even make it through a game or two without anything going wrong, and then some nasty glitch will pop up and ruin a game.
Old 07-01-2008, 11:45 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 6

Didn't want to start a new thread. Where is a good site to get a lot of different option files for this game? I have a PS3 and live in the U.S.
Old 07-01-2008, 11:55 AM   #14
MVP

BIG CAROLINA's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyoma
Didn't want to start a new thread. Where is a good site to get a lot of different option files for this game? I have a PS3 and live in the U.S.
http://forums.pesfan.com/index.php

You will have to reg though.Great site.

PSN: BIG_CAROLINA

"Life is too short for a man to hold bitterness in his heart."
Marshall W. "Major" Taylor

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »