Home

Having a great time with pes09!

This is a discussion on Having a great time with pes09! within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-30-2008, 08:09 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Having a great time with pes09!

Count me in for good times with PES. 3/4's of the way through my master league season with Newcastle, trying to gain promotion. Currently sit 2nd with 3 to play. Doesn't look like I'll catch Zenit for the title but having fun regardless. If we could only finish chances we'd be sitting 1st. The variety of goals in this game is impressive and having a full EPL OF is making a huge difference for me. I'd like to find an OF with the CHampionship teams in it so I can run a true Master League with the EPL. So if you know of one lemme know.

Only real gripe thus far has been my own lack of finishing skills around the goal. User error I'd imagine.
RIP #21

DC United 2008 US Open Cup Champions
Old 12-31-2008, 12:05 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 6

Yeah I like having the EPL in an option file. I'd really like to have the MLS too. But oh well. I doubt that's going to happen. I'm tempted to make one for the MLS. But I've never done ANY editing before. So I wouldn't know how or where to start with kits, and ratings etc.
Old 01-01-2009, 03:41 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by scamden311
How does being responsive make it an arcade game?
No. He said you can pass to who you want, when you want. Is the game that easy. I'm trying to start a war of words or anything it's just that i haven't played the game since pes 6 and when he said it made me wonder. Because right now I'm trying to decide whether or not to get this game. But if it is as easy as you described I really does not make the game sound challenging.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2009, 11:18 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant0n
No. He said you can pass to who you want, when you want. Is the game that easy. I'm trying to start a war of words or anything it's just that i haven't played the game since pes 6 and when he said it made me wonder. Because right now I'm trying to decide whether or not to get this game. But if it is as easy as you described I really does not make the game sound challenging.
I think all he was trying to say is how responsive the button presses are and how they immediately correspond to a pass, shot, etc. Maybe making reference to fifa and how it seems like their is a delay after the press of a button.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »