Home

360 data update available for download

This is a discussion on 360 data update available for download within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-22-2009, 10:18 AM   #9
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: 360 data update available for download

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
Yeah I heard it adds some younger players like Wilshere on Arsenal is there and i think they added Da Silva on Man U. It also adds some updated kits for Champions league and some for Liga BBVA.

One thing, I hope they don't get rid of your created players when you add this on.
Yep, this definitely added some players. I only had time to look at a few teams because I wanted to install the D&B V2 OF (which worked without issues), but I saw Wilshere & Bischoff on the Gunners, the Da Silva twins (listed as "Rafael" & "Fabio" in the game), Manucho & a few others on ManU and noticed that many of the teams seemed to have fewer 'unregistered' spots.

It also replaced the green & white/gold Adidas Tunit boots with the black/gold and white/red models. No new Nikes, Pumas or any new additions. I hadn't thought of it before, but I guess there isn't a boot editor as in years past. Not that boots are a big deal, but I wish that we could choose the model then select the color(s) from the palette. I'd love to have Bendtner's pinks so I could blame them when I shoot wide from 5yds with him...

It also updates transfers through the previous window for those who can't get option files. For those who can, V2 of the D&B Elite file updates them as of 1/19 (although I noticed L. Diarra is still on Pompey). Saw some new faces & appearance edits as well with the updated OF, including a pretty darn good one for Carlos Vela (are you listening Acid?) who had looked rather rodent-like by default. It kind of sucked for me though as I had done a good bit of editing on my own for Arsenal that I lost -- and a warning to Gooners, for some strange reason the 'kit style' for all Arsenal players was set to short-sleeves for some strange reason (in D&B V2, not the Konami update).

Now for the bad news: it does look like you lose CAPs after installing the data update. I had made a decent enough looking one for Wilshere that was infinitely better than the one Konami gave him which was gone after the data update ( and before the OF). Unfortunately I didn't record the build for it, so I'll have to try it again.

And finally, in all my excitement to browse the new stuff, I didn't actually play a game. I think someone at PESgaming said that they noticed some gameplay differences, but didn't offer specifics. Here was the Konami PR for the update (announced in October) which doesn't seem to indicate that there were any gameplay tweaks:

Quote:
The download will be available in about three weeks, and updates four Spanish sides - Athletico Madrid, Sevilla, Racing Santander and Valladolid, - all of whom will be officially licensed. Furthermore, it will also update the kits and team rosters of many teams within the game. The UEFA Champions League mode will also benefit from the new update, with twelve more teams added to the club list, with proper UEFA Champions League kits and kit markings added. Amongst the teams fully updated within this mode now will be Marseille, Juventus, and Basel.
Old 01-22-2009, 11:17 AM   #10
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Thanks for the info Qb, that sucks that they delete your created players, I created a lot of youth players for Arsenal and some other teams and now there going to be gone. But I kind of expected this especially since i was going to be using Daymos Option file.

But I do recommend you guys on this site to using this thread on pesfan.com

http://forums.pesfan.com/showthread.php?t=207403

You have to register to the forum but trust me it is worth it. They have many edited formulas for some players that I have use and I definitely recommend you guys to give it a try.
Old 01-22-2009, 03:42 PM   #11
Treble Complete

billmatic's Arena

OVR: 21

I thought it just removed your created players from the teams, but left them in the unregistered section so that you could re-assign them. At least that's what the update said it did when I downloaded it for the Euro version on the PS3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2009, 07:07 PM   #12
MVP

BIG CAROLINA's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
Thanks for the info Qb, that sucks that they delete your created players, I created a lot of youth players for Arsenal and some other teams and now there going to be gone. But I kind of expected this especially since i was going to be using Daymos Option file.

But I do recommend you guys on this site to using this thread on pesfan.com

http://forums.pesfan.com/showthread.php?t=207403

You have to register to the forum but trust me it is worth it. They have many edited formulas for some players that I have use and I definitely recommend you guys to give it a try.
Not too sure if the info is the same:

http://www.pesstatsdatabase.com/

PSN: BIG_CAROLINA

"Life is too short for a man to hold bitterness in his heart."
Marshall W. "Major" Taylor
Old 01-23-2009, 10:03 AM   #13
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by billmatic
I thought it just removed your created players from the teams, but left them in the unregistered section so that you could re-assign them. At least that's what the update said it did when I downloaded it for the Euro version on the PS3.
That's what I thought would happen too, so I looked in the 'unregistered' section for my one & only CAP and he wasn't there. Although now that I think about it, that might have been after I installed the updated D&B option file...
Old 01-26-2009, 08:15 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 10

Do you guys know if the update will have any effect on my Master League (ML)? I don't have any CAP players but do have some Konami created players that I'd rather not lose. What would the effect be on my ML with v2 of Daymos' OF? I'm envisioning me having to start all over.
RIP #21

DC United 2008 US Open Cup Champions
Old 02-11-2009, 08:00 PM   #15

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28

I wondering if someone could please help me, I'm trying to get Daymos' OF on my 360 using Xport but for some reason it won't let me copy it to my HDD. If some could please explain to me what I'm doing wrong because I'm about to go Zidane on somebody.

Last edited by jvalverde88; 02-11-2009 at 08:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »